- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter for Shrunk in the Model City, Part 3.  Involves Carrie's last day shrunken.  Enjoy!

Today was the day!  It was the day Carrie had been looking forward to for almost two weeks while stuck at the miniscule height of two millimeters tall in the model city in her daughter’s room.  It had been a hellacious two weeks.  Everything from nearly being stepped on by Marie, to being teased and almost being eaten by her giant neighbor Rebecca, to being stuck inside a condom used by her son Eddie while he passionately made love to a woman had made it very clear to Carrie that she never wanted to shrink again.  Her only goal at this point: make it out of today alive with zero incidents.

 

It didn’t seem like an unreasonable request and the day started off fine.  Marie had spent the last two nights at her own apartment and Eddie’s spring break was over so he was back at school.  Victor had slept on Marie’s bed, as he often did when she wasn’t home.  He figured this way he could still be close to his tiny wife and help out in case anything happened.  He even woke up early to shrink himself down for two hours so the married couple could enjoy some early morning sex at two millimeters tall.

 

After growing back, making a giant breakfast and giving his wife a truely massive kiss, Victor left for work.  He figured by the time he returned home; he’d be staring his wife in the eye once more, only this time at normal height. 

 

After Vic left for work, the day seemed to grind to a halt.  Carrie decided to take a nice long walk through the model city, trying to look back on some of the good memories from the last two weeks.  She really didn’t have many, rather she was still very annoyed she had to use two weeks of vacation time for this stupid mistake. 

 

As her day went by she texted both Marie and Eddie, but both were too busy with work and college to really text much.  All she knew was that Marie was setting up some very important meetings, but didn’t provide many details.  

 

Carrie did receive a text from her favorite “frenemy”, Rebecca, asking if Carrie wanted some company.  Carrie piloted declined, having no idea what her giant neighbor really had in mind.

 

In the early afternoon, Carrie had changed into that black bikini Marie had shrunken down before; and was about laying by one of the pools Marie had specifically designed.  While she wasn’t getting much sunlight, enough drifted in from the windows that she could at least pretend she was sunbathing.  She did manage to snap a few cute photographs of herself in that bikini, showing off her cleavage, and sent them to her husband.  He responded saying how he couldn’t wait to see her once she got home.  

 

“Ugh, just a few more hours,” Carrie said with an over-dramatic sigh.  With the house being completely silent, apart from the air conditioner occasionally turning on, Carrie suddenly snapped to attention when she heard the backdoor open.

 

“What the fuck,” she whispered, her heart racing.  Something told her this wasn’t Eddie or Marie, they would usually yell out once they entered the house letting their parents know they were home.  Immediately, frightening scenarios began to play out in Carrie’s mind.  What if this was a home invader or a burglar.  God knows what they would do if they found a two-millimeter milf!

 

Carrie rushed into the nearest building, still wearing nothing but a bikini and tracking some water in behind her.  The footsteps and voices were growing louder.  It was clear that there were multiple people and they had come up the stairs and were now walking down the hallway.  

 

Hidden within the confines of the model city, Carrie was confident she would not be found unless she did something stupid.  Soon enough, two gigantic bodies walked into Marie’s bedroom.  Bodies that Carrie recognized instantly:  her neighbors, Ashley and Martin.  

 

The two towering twins walked through the doorway, nudging each other trying to get a better view of the miniaturized city sprawled out across the table.  

 

“Will you get out of the way?  I want a better look?” the beautiful blonde giantess said, starting to circle the model city like a shark.  

 

“This is stupid, we shouldn’t even be in here,” mumbled her introverted and slightly weird twin brother, Martin.  “We’re gonna get caught!”

 

“We’ll only get caught if you keep fucking talking and we can’t hear anyone come home!” she snapped back at him.  “Besides, no one’s around and knows where here.” 

 

“What about Carrie?”

 

“I thought mom said she grew back,” Ashley said absentmindedly. “I don’t see her here, so you?”

 

Ducking down away from the windows in the tiny house she was hiding inside of, Carrie shook her head and threw up her hands in annoyance.  “What the fuck are they doing here,” she mumbled.  She just wanted today to go by without incidents, and now she was dealing with her neighbors twins: an airhead and a pervert.  

 

Carrie decided to stand in the window, knowing that she was hidden enough it would be impossible to see her unless someone was soecifically looking for her.  She had a clear view of Ashley’s giant body as she walked around to scope out the model city from a different angle.  The former cheerleader had her shoulder length blonde hair down straight, wearing a white tank top and pair of black yoga pants that highlighted her voluptuous ass. 

 

What caught Carrie’s attention was Martin trying to sneak behind Ashley, where the shrink ray was.  Having been shrunk before by Marie, Martin thought he remembered how to operate the device.  He had also not forgotten spending several hours wedged between his twin sisters ass cheeks, sliding against her putrid asshole while she taunted him.  

 

Unbeknownst to Ashley, the only reason Martin agreed to sneak into Carrie’s house today was that it was his chance for revenge.  He did not plan on missing this opportunity.  

 

With Ashley’s back turned to him, Martin took his chance.  Ashley was in her own little world right now, totally oblivious of her surroundings.  Ashley wasn’t sure of the exact settings, so he just took his chance and fired.  He watched as a blue beam shot out of the “lamp” and struck Ashley.  His heart raced and anticipating grew as he saw red numbers start to count down from thirty.

 

As the countdown neared zero, Martin spoke up.  “Oh shit Ash, what’s that,” he said, pointing towards an area in the middle of the city?

 

“Wait what?” Ashley asked.  Naturally, she leaned forward, just as Martin planned.  The timer hit zero, and without warning (for her) Ashley’s body suddenly reduced in size, and she dwindled down into the model city.  

 

“Holy shit,” Martin whispered, barely able to believe what he had just witnessed.  “It fucking worked!”  He could barely process it, his twin sister had seemingly just vanished into this toy city beneath him.  Now he just had to find her.  

 

Ashley had no idea what had just happened.  One moment she was staring down at the model city, then she suddenly felt this very nauseating sensation as if she was falling.  She landed on what felt and smelled like grass.  Struggling to her feet, the tiny woman looked around.  “What the hell,” she whispered, holding her head.  Whatever happened was a feeling she had never experienced before, and she had a slight headache.  

 

“Hello?” she called out nervously.  Everything around Ashley was silent.  Wherever she was there were no people around, no sounds of cars driving down the street, no birds in the trees.  “Where the fuck am I,” she whispered starting to panic.  She felt around for her cell phone but wasn’t able to locate it.  “Mom?  Martin?  Anyone?” she yelled, growing more and more anxious by the second.  

 

It hasn’t dawned on Ashley exactly where she was yet, but she then heard a rhythmic crashing noises that sounded like something was approaching.  Something big.  

 

She heard an earthshaking noise that sounded like a laugh coming from somewhere high above her.  She looked up and screamed.  

 

Staring down at her was the largest eyeball she had ever seen.  It took a moment for her to realize it was behind a magnifying glass.  The sheer size of the person finally hit Ashley.  “No, this can’t be real,” she mumbled.  

 

“HEY SIS, I FOUND YOU,” the booming voice called out.  

 

Ashley’s jaw dropped, followed by her dropping to her knees.  She now knew she was staring up at the giant body of her twin brother, and that he must’ve shrunken her down into this city.  “Dude, what the fuck?!” she shouted, an annoyed sense of rage taking over her body.  “Grow me back right fucking now!”

 

Martin just giggled.  His sis looked absolutely pathetic right now.  Pathetic and adorable.  He could see she was shouting something at him, probably to be grown back to her normal size.  “SORRY ASH, CAN’T HEAR YOU!” he mocked.  “I BET YOU WANT TO GROW BACK RIGHT NOW, BUT THAT THING’S ON A TIMER.  TRUST ME I KNOW.

 

A chill ran down Ashley’s spine after hearing her brother’s words.  There was also something in his voice that made her very uncomfortable.  

 

“HEY, REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SHRUNK AND YOU DROPPED ME BETWEEN YOUR FAT ASS CHEEKS FOR A FEW HOURS?  I REMEMBER,” he said glaring down at his miniscule sister.  “I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LITTLE PAYBACK NOW.”

 

Ashley had no idea what to do.  She was totally helpless and defenseless, staring up at her god-like brother while stared down on her uncaringly.  “Martin, I…”

 

“HOW ABOUT YOU STRIP FOR ME,” the giant suggested, a sick grin extended across his face. 

 

“What?!” Ashley shouted, her head snapping up and her face turning red with rage.  The two-millimeter woman stood up and put her hands on her hips, trying to process what her giant brother had just said.  

 

“OH I THINK YOU HEARD ME,” Alex said, loving this new sense of power he had over his twin sister.  “LET’S SEE YOUR SLUTTLY LITTLE BODY ASH.  AFTER ALL, YOU HAD NO PROBLEM DROPPING ME BETWEEN THOSE CHEEKS, WHY IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?”

 

Ashley was fuming so much that she was at a lost for words.  She just shook her head and crossed her arms, refusing to budge.  

 

“STRIP, OR I SQUISH YOU.”

 

As it to emphasize his point, Martin lowered one giant index finger down in front of Ashley.  The finger came down atop of a bus much larger than that of her puny body.  With almost no effort, Martin pushed down and demolished the yellow school bus.  

 

“I’M SERIOUS,” he said again, staring down at his sister who seemed frozen in fear.  She was taking him much more seriously now

 

“Fuck this,” Ashley spat, realizing she didn’t really have a choice.  She pulled her white tank top off along with her black yoga pants.  Dropping them at her feet, she curtseed before flipping him off as she stood back up.  She could hear him laughing at that.  She shuttered, seeing a massive bulging outline in his pants.  If Martin wanted to go in that direction, Ashley knew there was nothing she could do to stop him.

 

“DAMN LOOK AT YOU,” Martin remarked, enjoying the view of his tiny sister, now standing there in a white sports bra and skimpy pair of purple underwear.  “THAT’S A GOOD START, BUT YOU’RE NOT DONE STRIPPING, ARE YOU?” 

 

“What the fuck is wrong with you, you giant creep!” screamed Ashley, as loud as her little lungs could muster.  Martin’s mocking laughter was not helping her mood, as she just stood there infuriated.  She started to look around, pondering if she had an escape route in case she decided to make a run for it.  

 

“I’M WAITING,” the giant voice said, snapping Ashley back to reality.  

 

“Asshole,” she mumbled to herself.  “I’m gonna beat the fuck out of you when I grow back.”  For right now, all Ashley could do was to temporarily admit defeat.  She removed the sports bra and her underwear, tossing it into her clothes pile and taking a step back.  

 

She wasn’t sure if Martin even realized it, but his free hand was pressed against the monstrous outline of his dick, hidden behind his jeans.  This was clear as day to Ashley, and she nearly vomited.  

 

“YOUR BUTT LOOKS A LITTLE SMALLER THAN LAST TIME WE WERE HERE,” he teased.  “BUT LET ME TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.”

 

Ashley watched in horror as her brother put the magnifying glass aside and started to lean forward.  She fell to her back and started to back pedal away as his giant head descended down towards her.  

 

With Martin’s face leaning forward, Ashley screamed as she saw his giant tongue extend out of his mouth.  The slimy, pink muscle began to scrape along the artificial surface of the model city towards her.  She froze watching the massive tongue stop in front of her.  It made contact with her pile of clothes, the fabric sticking to the wet surface.  

 

The giant tongue then disappeared back into Martin’s mouth, taking all of his sister's clothing along with her.  With an emphatic *GULP* Martin gave his tiny sister a wink and opened his mouth again, revealing it to be empty.  

 

“What the hell, you jerk!” the tiny woman screamed in annoyance.  “Those were mine!  Eat your own fucking clothes next then!”

 

“THOSE WERE PRETTY TASTY,” he taunted.  Ashley was looking beyond pissed right now and he was loving every second of it.  He felt his penis twitch again and his heart started to race.  “MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM!”

 

Ashley froze, her blood going cold hearing that.  She watched helplessly as Martin’s hand reached down for her.  She turned to run but was lifted into the air like nothing.  She screamed for mercy, and soon found herself dangling upside down, being held by two tiny legs above her brother’s face. 

 

“Oh shit, no!  Martin I’m sorry!  Please don’t fucking eat me!” the tiny Ashley wailed.  The hot air from Martin’s mouth was making her light-headed and the blood rushing to her head was not at all helping.  

 

“HAH!” Martin yelled, nearly bursting his tiny sister’s eardrums.  He held her out in front of his face, unable to hold back his laughter.  “YOU REALLY THOUGHT I’D EAT YOU?  FUCK, YOU REALLY ARE STUPID SOMETIMES!”

 

Martin placed Ashley’s tiny body back down on the model city.  He couldn’t hear her calling him every curse word in the dictionary, and frankly, he didn’t care.  He was too busy patting himself on the back, when he heard the backdoor open.  

 

“Hello?” a woman’s voice called out. 

 

“Shit!” Martin whispered.  He knew he’d have to way of explaining himself if he got caught in the Williams’ family house, particularly in Marie’s room.  Not thinking clearly, he bolted over to the shrink ray and fired it at himself.  

 

Hearing the footsteps walk up the stairs and down the hallway, Martin started to sweat.  ‘Come on, come on’ he thought to himself.  ‘Just fucking shrink me already!’

 

 

As the door to Marie’s bedroom opened, the woman now stood in the doorway.   She stood there, thinking she had heard someone, but the room appeared empty.  However, she knew better.

 

 

The world around Martin seemed to be spinning.  The shock of shrinking down didn’t affect him as much as Ashley, if only because he had shrunken once before and relatively recently.  Still, this was a very strange experience for him, when he suddenly heard someone scream “hey asshole!”

 

By the time Martin turned he had already been slapped in the face.  He was staring right at his twin sister, now the same size as him but still totally nude.  Before Martin could formulate any words, he felt a throbbing pain in his groin, and realized that Ashley had just kicked him in the balls with her bare foot.  

 

As Martin gross and held his crotch while laying on the ground, he heard his sister snicker.  “You deserved that,” she said with venom in her voice.  

 

Both siblings froze as the body of a giant woman approached the city.  They had anticipated seeing Marie’s towering form high above them, so both Ashley and Martin were very confused when they looked up and saw the giant body of their mom.

 

 

“OH CARRIE, WHERE ARE YOU?” Rebecca called out, her voice carrying a certain song-song like quality.  “WHERE’S MY FAVORITE TEENY TINY NEIGHBOR?”

 

“God dammit, now what?” Carrie mumbled to herself.  She had managed to do a great job avoiding the strange interactions between Ashley and Martin, but not their mother was currently invading their space as well.  

 

She looked up and shook her head seeing her giant neighbor standing high above the city.  The titanic blonde had her hair back in a messy bun, while wearing an untucked white blouse and a tight fitting pair of mom jeans.  Unable to restrain herself, Carrie grabbed her phone and snapped a photo of the living monolith that was her neighbor before sending it to her with a caption that read “You gained weight!” 

 

Rebecca read her message and rolled her eyes.  “VERY MATURE YOU LITTLE INSECT, NOW WHERE’D YOU GO OFF TO?”  The woman lowered her head and started scanning through the model city, then she stopped.  Her eyes detected movement.  

 

There, standing on the balcony was a two-millimeter woman, who appeared to be waving at her.  “HMMM, IS THAT CARRIE OR JUST ANOTHER GROSS BUG?” Rebecca said aloud.  “EVEN THOUGH THERE'S REALLY NO DIFFERENCE ANYMORE, IS THERE!?”

 

This comment was just met with a text from Carrie reading “screw you!”  

 

“ALRIGHT CARRIE LET’S GET A CLOSER LOOK AT YOU,” Carrie mumbled walking around the model city to grab the magnifying glass that her son had dropped.  She leaned forward and smiled, admiring Carrie’s tiny form. 

 

“WOW, THAT BIKINI SURE IS CUTE ON YOU,” she said, paying her rival an actual compliment.  Carrie shrugged and tried her best to give the giant woman a sexy pose.  “YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE READY GO GO SWIMMING.  IN FACT….”

 

Carrie’s eyes widened as her neighbor pursed her lips.  Still standing on the balcony, everything seemed to happen before she could react.  Rebecca’s pink lips moved slightly, and a giant blob of saliva was launched out of them.  Carrie didn’t even have time to scream as a wave of sticky fluid splashed all over the building she was on.  

 

“HAH!  GOT YA!” Rebecca laughed, grabbing the magnifying glass for a closer look.  She smiled, 

 

seeing her tiny neighbor frozen in shock on the balcony, mouth open, hands hands, not moving, just trying to process what had happened to her.  Yet entire body was covered head to toe in Rebecca’s saliva.  

 

Frozen in disbelief at what had just happened, Carrie finally snapped out of it enough to wipe the disgusting saliva out of her eyes.  ‘Did she seriously just fucking do that?’ she thought to herself.  “What the hell is wrong with you?!” she manages to fire off, in an angry text message towards the giantess.  

 

Her question was just meant with a loud mocking laughter of Rebecca.  “WHAT?  YOU’RE IN A BIKINI!  YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THAT!”  

 

Before Carrie had a chance to formulate a response, she saw a shadow stretch over her.  Rebecca’s giant fingers reached down and plucked up the tiny woman, rolling her down the long digits until she came to a rest in the center of the woman’s palm.  

 

“I’M GONNA MISS YOU WHEN YOU GROW BACK,” the giant blonde said with a slight condescending tone.  “LET’S PLAY ONE LAST GAME,” she laughed.  

 

Reaching down, Rebecca placed Carrie’s body down on the floor, where her two-millimeter body disappeared among the carpet fibers.  “NOW THIS IS A GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO AVOID YOUR SEXY, GIANT NEIGHBOR’S….” she started to say before stopping.  Something else had grabbed her attention.  

 

Though she didn’t know what had suddenly distracted the giant woman, Carrie was smart enough not to wait around and find out.  She saw Rebecca’s giant feet nestled into some elegant sandals, her toes scrunching revealing their deep blue nail polish to her.  “Screw this,” Carrie said, as she started to rush through the carpet forest away from the giant.

 

What had caught Rebecca’s attention was some movement in the streets of the model city.  More specifically, what appeared to be two tiny people running through the streets.  Rebecca’s heart raced, she had not been expecting this, though it had been a thought that had popped into her head since she was last shrunken.  What would it be like to find other tiny humans?  

 

Having no knowledge that these two shrunken individuals were in fact her own children, Rebecca smiled.  “STOP NOW!” she shouted, slamming her hand down on top of the model city in front of the tiny duo.

 

“Shit!” screamed the tiny naked Ashley as both she and Martin fell to their backs on impact alone.  Their giant moms hand had decimated the area in front of them, with buildings and cars all lying in a pile of rubble.  “Martin, what to we do?” she said frantically.

 

Martin was in a full blown panic mode.  He couldn’t believe how massive their mom looked, and he struggled to think of a good solution.  “We uh…we should try and get her attention,” he said, trying to stand up despite his shaking knees.  

 

Glancing around, Rebecca sighed, not seeing the magnifying glass anywhere.  She didn’t realize that when she smacked the table, the magnifying glass fell to the floor and bounced under Marie’s bed, out of sight.  

 

A thought ran through Rebecca’s mind, figuring it might’ve been Carrie’s family members who shrink themselves.  “MARIE?  VICTOR?  IS THAT YOU?” she asked aloud.  She decided to also send this to Carrie in a text, asking if any of her family members were also tiny.  

 

Failing to realize that Carrie’s phone had been destroyed by a tidal wave of her own saliva, Rebecca shrugged.  To her, these tiny people were fair game.  

 

“ALRIGHT YOU TWO, WHAT SHALL I DO WITH YOU NOW,” Rebecca pondered aloud in a menacing tone.  She could see both of the two millimeter humans take a step back after hearing that.  Neither tiny dared to take a chance and run, after seeing the damage the giant Rebecca was capable of.  

 

Thinking back to when she was shrunken around her children, a cold chill ran down Rebecca’s spine.  She remembered how intimidating it was to be the size of a tiny bug in the hands of her own kids.  How nauseating it was to be dropped between her own daughters butt cheeks.  How wretched it was being sucked inside Ashley’s asshole.  

 

An idea popped into her mind.  A very devious, naughty idea.  “SO, SORRY ABOUT THIS, WHOEVER YOU ARE.  BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I NEED TO TRY!”

 

The two tiny teenagers watched, dreading what was about to happen next.  They looked on as their giant mother pulled off her blouse, revealing her black bra underneath.  

 

“NOW, LET’S GET OUT OF THESE,” Rebecca said, unbuttoning her blue jeans and turning around.  Rebecca’s mom jeans had barely contained her ass as it was.  As Rebecca sucked in and pulled the fabric down slightly, the mountains ass seemed to spring free, shaking slightly as Rebecca wriggled her hips.

 

“SO WHO’S THE LUCKY ONE GONNA BE,” the giant woman teased before reaching down.  She plucked up one of the tinies, not really caring who, and brought her to her face.  Though it was almost impossible to tell without the magnifying glass, she smiled seeing this shrunken person was clearly naked.  

 

“OHHH, WAS I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING FUN?  NO WORRIES, AFTER I'M DONE I’LL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE,” she laughed.  

 

Between her fingers, Ashley tried to shout for help but it was useless.  

 

Down on the table, Martin’s jaw dropped.  He watched his mother turn around and bend over slightly, exposing her immense ass to the city.  She reached back, and slowly brought his sister’s struggling body against the hole.  Unable to look away, Martin’s eyes widened as he saw the sphincter start to flinch, before it opened wide and greedily accepted his sister’s tiny body like a snack.  

 

“MMMMM, YESSSSS,” giggled Rebecca, twitching slightly.  She turned back to the city and gave a little help and jumped, still getting used to the sensation currently inside of her rectum.  

 

“HEY IT'S ONLY FAIR,” she said, slapping her gigantic right ass cheek which shook on impact.  “I’VE BEEN IN AN ASS BEFORE AND I CAME OUT FINE.  YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT,” she teased.

 

Biting her lip and closing her eyes, Rebecca lost herself for a moment.  The tiny person struggling inside of her rectum felt absolutely amazing.  She had no idea how she’d do it, but she’d need to find a way to shrink people down more often and insert them up then.  

 

Her gaze now falling on the other shrunken person on the table, Rebecca smiled.  “COME HERE,” she demanded, pointing her index finger towards a spot near the tiny guy at the edge of the model city.  She grinned as the guy slowly walked towards her, having no idea what was in store for him.  

 

Scutching her giant toes, Rebecca slid her right foot out of the sandal.  Taking a step back to catch her balance, the massive mother lifted her giant leg and placed her foot stop the table and model city, directly in front of the tiny guy.  

 

“ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE WORM,” she laughed.  “CLIMB IN BETWEEN MY TOES RIGHT NOW!”

 

Martin dropped his head.  He knew he did not have a choice, he just prayed that whatever his mother had in store for him it would be over quickly.  The stale odor of her feet irritated his nose, and he soon managed to nestle his two-millimeter body in between her second and third digits.  

 

With her leg elevated, Rebecca felt a slight discomfort in her stomach a bit too late.  Her eyes widened as she passed gas loudly, looking around in embarrassment before realizing no one outside this room heard that.  

 

“OOPS!  MY BAD!  HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT HP THERE,” she giggled like a schoolgirl.  

 

Ashley was far from alright.  The shrunken woman had been having a full on panic attack while trapped inside the dark, disgusting tunnel of her mom’s body.  Being very disoriented, Ashley had been dragging her hands along the dark walls to try and not get lost.  When she heard the rumbling coming from deep within her mom’s abdomen, it sent her into a panic.  The actual shock and blast from her mother’s fart had actually knocked her out for several minutes.  

 

Though in a better spot than his sister, Martin was also not doing well.  He was between his mom’s sweaty toes, which held him tightly in place.  As Rebecca walked around the room, Martin felt more and more nauseous. The tiny guy was getting light headed as well, with the heat, odor, movement and pressure really getting to him.  

 

“Okay, probably should get her out soon,” Rebecca said, stomping over in front of the full length closet horror.  She smiled, shaking her ass a few times, while resting her hand on what looked like a lamp.  

 

Suddenly, rebeca heard the garage door start to open. “Shit!” she yelled, startled and accidentally scrunched her toes in surprise. 

 

Martin only had a chance to scream.  Barely anything came out as the air was squeezed from his lungs.  The pressure soon intensified past the point of what Martin’s body could tolerate.  His body burst from the pressure, a red stain all that remained between Rebecca’s toes.  

 

Paying no attention to what she had just done with her son, Rebecca had her own set of problems.  In her theories, she accidentally triggered the shrink ray in Marie’s room, which fired off a beam at her.  She panicked, not knowing what to do, only knowing that she’d be reduced in size at any moment.  

 

It happened while Rebecca heard the sound of approaching footsteps.  In the blink of an eye, Rebecca diminished down, nothing more than a bug on the floor of Marie’s old bedroom.  

 

As if on que, the door to Marie’s bedroom flew open.  A massive bare foot made contact with the carpet, followed by the body of Marie.  “MOM, YOU IN HERE?” she called out.  Unsurprisingly, she got no response, so she took a few steps closer to the city set up.  

 

She looked down momentarily, unable to see any movement.  Usually when she or anyone else came in the room, Carrie made sure to draw attention to herself so she could be seen.  “Where the hell’s the magnifying glass?” she muttered, unable to find it.  Then she noticed the damage to the model city. 

 

“Oh damn, maybe she grew back,” Marie said quietly.  It looked like a deep hand print had caused damage and crushed multiple buildings.  Marie just assumed that her mom had probably grown back, lost her balance and had to steady herself.  

 

Marie didn’t have time to complain about the damage to the model city, she had just gotten off the phone with a rich possible donor, interested in investing in Marie and Erin’s model city idea.

 

Down on the bedroom floor, Rebecca was not doing well.  She was having a total freak out, feeling extremely vulnerable and alone on the carpeted floor.  Even when she was shrunken before, she had other people with her and was in the relative “safety” of the model city.  

 

“Carrie?  Carrie where are you?” the tiny woman screamed.  She failed to realize that due to her own actions, Carrie’s phone was dead and the shrunken woman ran off in another direction, fearing she’d end up flattened underneath Rebecca’s foot.  

 

Far from Carrie’s mind were the whereabouts of those two tiny victims she had found in the city.  She had no way of knowing that the guy between her toes had gotten squished, and that the woman inside of her ass had just come back to consciousness.  

 

Inside of Rebecca’s rectum, Ashley finally came too, though she had no idea which direction she should even go.  She stumbled to her feet and started staggering forward, not realizing she was walking the wrong way, traveling deeper inside of her mother.  

 

The ground shook around Rebecca as she fell on her ass.  She looked up and saw Marie walking towards her.  Panicking the tiny woman started jumping up and down, trying to get noticed.  

 

After grabbing her laptop, Marie started to leave the bedroom. She needed to stop by Erin’s apartment and make sure everything was set for their big meeting tomorrow.  Then she stopped and looked down, spotting movement.  There, clear as day was a bug scurrying around her carpeted floor. 

 

Marie shuttered at the visual of the insect.  She didn’t have anything against bugs herself, but absolutely hated the idea of them in this room with her mom being trapped and vulnerable.  “Stupid insect,” she said under her breath and lifted her giant barefoot up in the air.  

 

“Marie don’t!” Rebecca screamed.  It didn’t matter.  The sole of Marie’s bare foot came to a rest directly on top of her.  Pressing down, Marie obliterated the “insect” under her foot, before walking off into the hallway.  She had no way of knowing that she actually demolished two tiny people under her foot, with Ashley still stuck inside Rebecca’s rectum.  

 

Watching from underneath Marie’s bed, Carrie had seen everything.  She was struggling to process it, but once Marie walked out of the room, Carrie finally gained the courage to step out from underneath the bed.  

 

Taking a few steps, Carrie felt lightheaded, and suddenly found her body shooting up in the air.  She ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, looking in the mirror and starting to cry in relief at being back at normal size.  

 

As Marie was walking down the driveway to her car, she froze.  That bug, what if it wasn’t a bug?!  What if her mom had ended up tiny on the floor somehow???

 

“Shit,” she yelled, tossing her laptop into the backseat of her car and running back into the house.  

 

As the frantic woman turned the corner after rushing back into the house, she collided with another person.  “Owww,” she said, rubbing her head.  “Mom?!”  

 

Marie embraced her mom tightly, and apologized profusely for everything that had happened the past two weeks.  “I thought I stepped on you,” Marie said, now tearing up.  “I crushed a bug but just realized it might’ve been a tiny person.”

 

Carrie shuttered.  She knew all too well what and who Marie had stepped on.  “Nope, everything’s alright sweetie.  Just a bug,” she lied.  

 

Thinking nothing more of it, Marie exhaled, an immense sense of relief washing over her.  Her mom was safe, she survived the two weeks.  Now she had a meeting to focus on.  One that could make her rich.  

 

Watching her daughter drive off, Carrie looked back up towards the bedroom.  “I should shrink Vic when he gets home,” she laughed to herself. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

That'll end Shrunk in the Model City, Part 3.  There might be a Part 4 down the line, we shall see.  Thanks for reading!