- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.

--

“Come on mom, it’ll be fun,” Marie insisted, smiling down at the palm of her hand.  Nearly imperceptible was the two-millimeter body of her mother, Carrie, sitting there with her arms crossed. 

 

Carrie was still tiny, and although her two weeks of being shrunken were nearly over, she was beyond done with this.  Here she was, wearing her cute, black two-piece bikini that Marie had generously shrunken down for her, and she couldn’t have cared less.  She just sat there with her daughter’s palm with her arms crossed before throwing her hands in the air in frustration.  “No it won’t!” she shouted angrily, yet nowhere near loud enough for Marie to hear.  “Something will go wrong!  Something always goes wrong with this fucking thing!  Why did I have to be the one to get shrunk by it?”

 

Though she could not hear her miniscule mom, Marie could still tell that she was incredibly annoyed.  She had been trying her hardest to make sure her mom’s tiny shrunken was not too lonely, but had been struggling to come up with things to do.  Marie had been insistent that she and her mom have a fun sunbathing girls date in the backyard.  She had laid out a towel in the backyard and changed into a complimenting black bikini of her own.  When her mom protested Marie playfully blew her over, repeatedly knocking Carrie onto her ass until she decided to change into the swimsuit.  Even Marie had to admit that she had probably been a little too pushy, but she was desperate to find something to cheer her mom up.

 

“Hey I’ve got an idea, what if dad and Eddie join us in the backyard,” Marie asked, hopeful that this would interest Carrie.  “A little family time is never a bad thing, that’s what you always say, right?”  She saw looked through her magnifying glass and saw her mother give an nonchalant shrug and seemingly say the word “sure.”

 

“Awesome!” Marie said, wincing in embarrassment seeing her mom flinch and grab her ears.  “Sorry,” she whispered.

 

Carrie just shook her head.  One of the things she hated the most about being small, besides being small in general, was how god-damn loud everyone was.  She was so caught up in her own thoughts she almost missed Marie walking out of the room with the shrink ray.

 

After about five minutes, Marie re-entered the room.  Seeing her in the doorway, Carrie actually laughed, putting two and two together.  She could see that Marie was grinning wildly, holding the shrink ray in one arm which she set down, and had her other hand out as if she was holding something small.  Before Marie reached the model city Carrie already knew who was trapped in her palm. 

 

“So, what’s new with you boys?” Carrie asked trying to hold back her laughter.  Her husband and her son, Victor and Eddie, were on their hands and knees trying to maintain her balance as Marie walked down the steps towards the backyard.  Carrie managed to stand upright, having gotten used to being carried over the past two weeks. 

 

“Why the hell are we small?” Eddie shouted in annoyance.  “I had plans today!”

 

“I’m sure Heather can wait,” Carrie snickered.  She looked over and saw even Vic laughing at that.

 

“Not with her!” Eddie snapped.  “Seriously!  I hate being tiny!”

 

“Well so do I!  At least you get to grow back after a few hours,” Carrie countered.  “I wanted to have a little bit of family time and your sister suggested sunbathing.  I said yes so that’s that mister.”

 

Eddie rolled his eyes but knew not to say anything else.  It was the right move, as Carrie went over and helped her husband back up to his feet. 

 

Settling down in the backyard, Marie stretched out on her back.  After getting comfortable on the towel she had laid out, she turned her attention back to the shrunken trio in the palm of her hand.  “Okay, we’ll just be out here for a little while.  I think mom could use some fresh air,” the giantess called out.  Tilting her hand, she laughed watching her miniaturized family members tumble down her hand until they landed on top of her stomach, just north of her belly button.  “Comfy down there?” she teased.

 

It took a moment for Carrie, Victor and Eddie to adjust to their new surroundings.  They took a few steps around the fleshy surface of Marie’s toned stomach, feeling the terrain slightly rise and fall beneath them as Marie inhaled and exhaled.

 

“Have fun down there, and try to relax!” Marie said cheerfully.  She put her sunglasses down over her eyes and exhaled deeply.  With her arms back over her head, Marie tried not to giggle.  She did find it amusing that all three members of her family were currently tiny and on top of her stomach.  It took her back to the first time she had explored her model city while tiny, when she had shrunken herself for a week as a test.  That week had been a hellacious experience, with no small part due to the carelessness and stupid decisions of her family.  If felt good to have them tiny and be the normal sized one this time.

 

With her eyes closed, Marie’s memories caused her to lose track of her surroundings.  She didn’t realize that she was now barely hearing the sounds of the birds calling out behind her. Marie was in the process of drifting off to sleep.

 

This was much more obvious to the three tiny family members who felt the rhythm of the Marie’s stomach rising and falling starting to change.  “What the hell?  Did she seriously fall asleep?” Eddie said, throwing his arms in the air in annoyance. 

 

He turned and saw both his mom and dad laying on his older sister’s stomach, seemingly without a care in the world.  “Maybe, just relax for right now,” his dad said.  Vic had removed his shirt, and was currently laying on his stomach with his eyes closed.  Next to him was Carrie, laying on her back wearing a black bikini, with a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes.

 

“This doesn’t bother you?” Eddie whined.

 

“Sure it does, I don’t want to be shrunken any more than either of you,” Vic explained.  “But there’s nothing we can do about it right now.”

 

Eddie sighed, knowing this was true.  With nothing else to do, Eddie decided to sit down on his older sister’s abdomen.  He wished Marie had shrunken him down with his phone or something, he could really use something to do right now.  Looking around, Eddie was taking in the sights of his parent’s backyard.  He felt truly insignificant staring down at what seemed like a vast forest to him.  Eddie hadn’t been shrunken many times before, and had definitely never been shrunken outside of either Marie’s bedroom or the living room.  A shiver ran down his spine thinking of all the potential hazards out here.

 

He looked across the yard towards his parent’s neighbor’s house as he watched a blonde titan exit the residence and walk across her own backyard.  He didn’t know Rebecca very well, but had always thought of her as a MILF. 

 

“God damn,” Eddie said quietly to himself, admiring the blonde giantess from a far as she walked barefoot across her backyard and grabbed some things out of her shed.  She glanced over and definitely saw Marie sunbathing, but must’ve assumed the younger woman was sleeping because she didn’t say anything.  Eddie could only imagine what it must’ve been like to be bug-sized in Rebecca’s house.

 

While transfixed on his parent’s gorgeous neighbor, Eddie noticed a faint noise.  It was vaguely familiar, but it was also growing louder.  The only way he could describe it was a buzzing noise.  His mind instantly fear the worst, a bee or even a wasp, but there was something off about it.  It was too high-pitched for either of those.

 

“Mom, dad, do you hear that?” Eddie called out.  His parents instantly snapped to attention.  They hadn’t been paying much attention as they were lost in their own conversation, but were definitely hearing the noise now.

 

“What in the world is that?” Carrie asked.  Then the three of them saw a shadow descending towards them, and looked up.

 

Landing right on the exposed stomach of the slumbering giantess was a large mosquito.  Well, large for a mosquito, stretching out at a whopping six-millimeters long.  Still, this was three times as large as any of the miniaturized women.  Atop six long legs, the hungry insect scuttled along the fleshy surface of Marie’s stomach.

 

Carrie, Victor and Eddie were all confused, having no idea of how to deal with this new predatory threat. They watched the beast look around, feeling the fleshy terrain beneath it.  After determining this was a perfect source of food, the mosquito extended its’ needle-like proboscis and plunged it into the skin of Marie’s stomach. 

 

The three family members froze, watching on in disgust, horror and amazement as the insect began sucking blood right out of their daughter and sister.  The clear abdomen of the flying best began to turn deep red as it filled with Marie’s blood.

 

“Hey get out of here!  Scram!” shouted Victor.  The tiny father removed his left tennis shoe and threw it hard at the insect, striking it in the side of the head. 

 

Startled by the tiny object striking it in the head, the mosquito retracted its’ straw-like mouth.  The creature pivoted its body and faced its attackers.  It could see three tiny animals nearby.  Feeling defensive, the mosquito started furiously beating its wings and began to hover into the air. 

 

“Boys, run!  Now!” shouted Carrie grabbing Eddie by the shoulder and pulling him towards her.  She saw that Victor wasn’t moving, he seemed to be frozen in place watching the insect start to take to the air.  “Vic come on!  What’re you waiting for!”

 

Vic snapped out of his trance.  “Huh, oh shit,” he said, starting to stumble backwards and flee from the enraged insect.  He could hear the buzzing of the mosquito with its wings rapidly pounding behind him.  He could see Carrie and Eddie running ahead of him, and felt a slight sense of relief knowing they were farther from harm.  He was also starting to question his judgement, wondering if it was the right move, putting his life on the line to spare Marie from an irritating mosquito bite. 

 

Running across Marie’s abdomen, Carrie turned and screamed.  She saw the mosquito catch up to her husband, knocking him to the ground. 

 

“Mom, come on!”  Eddie shouted, turning towards her and not focusing on where he was going.  Eddie took a step backwards, distracted seeing a giant insect attack his father.  “Fuck!” he shouted as he felt himself losing his balance.  He tumbled head over heels down a fleshy hill, until he came to a rest in a strange pit.  Looking around, Eddie realized he fell into Marie’s belly button.

 

“God dammit!” Carrie mumbled, seeing her son disappear into her daughter’s belly button.  She didn’t have time for that now.  She was desperately sprinting towards her husband.

 

Victor crawled backwards, kicking at the insect trying to give himself some space.  He feared that this beast was about to impale him with that long needle, and he knew there was no chance he could survive that at this time.

 

As the mosquito lunged forward, it suddenly vanished.  Vic had closed his eyes and covered his head, preparing for the worst.  With his eyes closed, he felt the earth shake around him.  “What the hell,” he whispered, opening his eyes and seeing the insect was gone.  In its place was wall of flesh.  He could see one of the spindly, broken legs of the mosquito twitching underneath it.  “No way,” he said, looking up and realizing the mosquito had been crushed underneath Marie’s giant hand.  Glancing back and forth, Victor saw that he was between Marie’s index and middle finger. 

 

Very disoriented, Vic started to struggle to his feet, grabbing on to Marie’s index finger to help pull himself to her feet.  It was now setting in then exactly what had happened.  He watched as his sleeping daughter started to pull her hand back dragging her fingers against her stomach. 

 

As Marie’s hand shifted, Victor got a glimpse of the damage the mosquito had done.  Where it had preyed upon Marie and sucked her blood, there was now a large, pink bump had risen out of Marie’s skin.  He watched as Marie scratched the mosquito bite in her sleep, when he heard the voice of his wife faintly calling for him.

 

“Vic, are you okay?” the woman shouted, waving off in the distance.

 

Victor waved back to her and gave her a thumbs up.  “Yep, still alive!” he laughed.

 

“I need your help over here.  Eddie fell into Marie’s belly button, we need to get him out!” 

 

Letting his wife’s words sink in, Victor shook his head.  He had to stifle a laugh thinking about his son falling into Marie’s bellybutton.  He wasn’t paying attention until he heard his wife scream “Look out!”

 

Turning his head, Vic’s eyes widened seeing Marie’s giant hand coming right towards him.  He hadn’t realized it, but being so closed to the sensitive mosquito bite meant that his tiny movements had also been noticed by his sleepy daughter.  He started to run, but found himself being trapped between the middle finger and thumb of the sleeping titaness.

 

Carrie broke into a sprint as she saw her daughter’s giant hand snag her shrunken husband.  In her shouting, she didn’t hear Eddie yelling at her to come back and help him.  Marie’s miniaturized brother was still trapped within the strange prison that was Marie’s naval, and was getting more and more desperate to escape by the moment.

 

What Eddie had not counted on was the heat.  It was sweltering outside, and Marie laying out in the sun in a bikini cooking herself was not doing Eddie any favors.  His already cramped prison was not starting to fill and pool with Marie’s sweat.  Eddie was beginning to panic as the sweat was approaching the level of his thighs.  The sweat was coming in from both directions, seeping up through the skin as well as dripping down from above.  The last thing Eddie wanted was to drown, trapped within his older sister’ naval. 

 

Totally oblivious to her tiny family’s whereabouts, Marie opened her eyes briefly.  She had gotten so comfortable laying out in the backyard sunbathing that she had drifted off to sleep.  She was still very out of it and glanced down towards her hand.  “Ewww,” she whispered, seeing what looked like a tiny bug between her fingers.

 

“Marie help!  It’s me!” Victor shouted, horrified at the thought of being crushed and pulverized between two of his daughter’s fingers.  He watched her blink several times but her eyes never seemed to widen in recognition.  Vic felt his daughter’s grip shift slightly and he closed his eyes, preparing to be squished.  To his surprise, he found himself falling through the air, as Marie had just casually tossed his body aside.

 

Watching in shock, Carrie saw her daughter toss her shrunken husband aside.  She watched her husband slide down Marie’s collar bone, seeing him disappear somewhere in the top half of Marie’s bikini, between her breasts.

 

Considering that Marie was only half-awake, Marie was not concerned at the moment about the whereabouts of her tiny family members.  She hadn’t even full woken up yet, when she put her head back down on the towel.  Wanting to get a bit more comfortable, she turned to her right side.  The eyes of the giantess immediately shut her eyes and she started to drift back off to sleep.

 

Marie turning onto her right side was a miracle for Eddie.  The sweat was continuing to rise around him, when the ground trembled beneath him.  As Marie’s body rotated, the perspiration began to spill out of the belly button and flowed down Marie’s skin.  Eddie tumbled out, rolling down the skin of Marie’s stomach.  He seemed to fall forever, until he found himself laying on the soft dirt of the backyard, hidden in Marie’s massive shadow.  “Well, shit,” he mumbled to himself, looking around and having no idea where his parents were in the jungle that was their backyard.

 

Further north on Marie’s body, Carrie had managed to escape Marie’s turn more gracefully than Eddie.  Considering she wasn’t in any grave danger as Marie turned, she managed to slide down the hill of her daughter’s abdomen feet-first. 

 

Wanting to check in on her shrunken husband, Carrie sprinted along the soft dirt, racing towards Marie’s chest.  Her daughter’s breasts were contained nicely in the bikini top, which Carrie had to navigate around.  As she closed in on her daughter’s breasts, she could hear a voice faintly calling for help. 

 

Taking a closer look, Carrie’s eyes widened.  She saw her husband laying on his stomach.  He was face down on the black fabric, with Marie’s right-breasts resting atop him, as well as the surrounding area.  ‘Holy crap, he’s trapped under her side boob’, Carrie thought to herself.  “Hang on baby, I’m coming!”

 

Lucky for Victor, the weight of Marie’s breast was spread over an area much wider than his tiny body. Had she shifted her body much more, Vic could have been squished underneath the mound of sweaty flesh. 

 

Unable to pull his way to freedom, Vic was relieved when he saw his wife approach him.  She delicately traversed the fabric of the bikini top, until she made her way over to him. 

 

“Happy to see me?” she teased, reaching out her hands and grabbing his.

 

“Oh you know it,” he said, his voice strained.  “Please get me out of here, this is kinda gross,” he muttered. 

 

Carrie could see what he meant.  Being outside on such a hot day and pinned beneath Marie’s skin and flesh, Vic had become coated in his daughter’s sweat.

 

“Come on, keep pulling!” Vic said, feeling himself becoming more and more free.  “I’m almost out.”

 

“Yeah maybe this is a sign you need to work out more,” Carrie panted, feeling herself out of breath.  “Actually….maybe we both do.”  Vic laughed at this as he pulled himself free from his daughter’s side-boob. 

 

Down near Marie’s midsection, Eddie was trying to figure out what to do.  He first decided he needed to back away from Marie’s body.  He wanted to make sure that if Marie turned again, he was out of the danger zone and would not be crushed under the mass of her body.  This meant venturing more and more into the grass near the towel, where he absolutely did not feel safe at all. 

 

Eddie’s only saving grace at this moment was the knowledge that the timer for him and his father to remain shrunken was sure to expire soon.  As long as he had enough space, he would grow back and everything was alright.  Hell, after a shower he could even keep his plans and meet up with a few of his buddies that night.

 

While trying to keep his mind preoccupied listening to the sounds of the birds calling high in the branches above, Eddie felt the soft ground beneath him vibrate with a tremor.  He instantly turned to Marie, wondering if she was getting up, but saw she saw still laying on her side with her eyes closed. 

 

The ground vibrated again.  Then again.  It was constant, rhythmic now.  Something was approaching, or someone.  Eddie struggled to figure out what to do, so he could only keep his head on a swivel and look for the approaching danger.  He soon was able to determine the direction it was coming from and saw a giant shadow stretch past him. 

 

As he craned his head up, his jaw dropped as he saw a giant body approaching.  A giant barefoot slammed down in front of him, flattening the blades of grass underneath it.  The impact knocked Eddie to his ass, with the tiny guy having to backpedal to give himself more space between the giant toes scrunching in front of him.  “Holy shit,” he whispered with his eyes growing wide.  “It’s Rebecca.”

 

His parents neighbor had finished cleaning out part of her shed and saw Marie sunbathing in the backyard.  She figured she’d make some small talk with the young woman.  After all, she was still very curious about getting to use Marie’s size device once more.

 

She let herself in the backyard through the open gate and walked towards Marie.  Laying on her side on the towel, Marie was out cold, breathing heavily in her sleep. Rebecca smiled, scrunching her toes in excitement. 

 

“Well good morning!” she said aloud.  She watched Marie sit up in alarm.  Her sunglasses fell off her face and she caught them in her right hand.  Marie looked around in confusion, trying to figure out what exactly had happened.

 

“Shit,” Marie whispered, looking down at her stomach and realizing her tiny relatives were not there.  She cursed herself for falling asleep so easily.  She looked up and saw her blonde neighbor standing there staring at her.  “Oh, hi Rebecca,” Marie said, trying to sound interested.  “How are you?”

 

“I’m good, feels great to be back at normal size, doesn’t it,” Rebecca laughed.  Marie just smiled and nodded.  “How’s your mom by the way?”

 

Marie froze.  Did Rebecca to something with her mom?  Why was she asking this?  “Uhh, she’s alright, still stuck small for now.  She’s got another day or two left.”

 

Rebecca shrugged.  “That’s a shame, guess I’ll have to come by and visit her soon,” Rebecca laughed. 

 

Hearing one of her children call her from the house, Rebecca turned her back and yelled something at them.  As Marie looked around, she felt a slight tickle against her right breast.  Her eyes widened.  With Rebecca’s back turned, Marie slipped one index finger into her bikini.  Sure enough there were two tiny bodies she located against her right breast.

 

“Anyway, where were we?” Rebecca said, turning back to Marie.  Marie quickly pulled her finger out before getting a good grip of her two tiny parents.  They both slid back down the giant breast and made contact with her perky nipple.

 

“Mind if we visit tomorrow?” Rebecca smiled, clearly hoping to see Carrie while she was still tiny. 

 

Very skeptical of this woman’s motives, Marie paused.  Something didn’t seem right here.  “Tell you what, I’ll double check with mom, and let you know.  As long as nothing happens like last time…” she made sure to add.

 

“Trust me, I don’t want that to happen either,” Rebecca mumbled, shuttering as she thought about herself being trapped inside her own daughter’s asshole.  “I’ll give you guys a call tomorrow,” she said.

 

Pivoting her foot, the giant mound of flesh raised up on its’ heel.  Eddie screamed in horror as the giant foot was now above him.  He could see the sole of the foot as it started to descend.  “No don’t!” he screamed and broke out into a sprint.  The only place to go was towards Marie, but he didn’t care right now.

 

The shadow overtook him as Rebecca casually lowered her foot back down.  Her foot made contact with the soft dirt once more.  She had no idea, but she just missed obliterating Marie’s brother under her big toe. 

 

Eddie gasped for air, watching the titaness walk out of view past the horizon, into her own backyard.  Once Rebecca had gone back into her house, Marie’s hand dove into her bikini, and she fished out her parents.  “SORRY!  SORRY! SORRY!” she stuttered, eyes wide as she brought them towards her face, inspecting them to ensure they were alright.  She stood up, and took a step backwards, stepping just far enough away from Eddie.

 

“Wait but where’s…” Marie didn’t have a chance to finish.  She looked and saw her brother, now back at normal size.  His clothes were stained with dirt, mud and even a few grass stains. 

 

“Hey where’d you go?” Marie said, surprised to see him.

 

Eddie sighed and just shook his head.  “I…I don’t want to talk about it,” he muttered before turning his back and going inside.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  One chapter left in Part 3.  Stay tuned....