[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Brandy has been a lone werewolf for years, but when a territorial rival bites Tad and Janet she's forced to reveal herself and claim the fledgling werewolves before they're drawn into the service of evil. With werewolf pack dynamics being driven heavily by pheromones, she decides the easiest way to establish dominance is to visit the local witch's coven for a shrinking potion, knowing that as Tad and Janet shrink their new wolfen senses will react more heavily to her own Alpha pheromones. The two new converts into the wolfen lifestyle are about to get their world's rocked by an Alpha that shrinks them the more submissive they feel!

A Commissioned one-shot about a Wolf-Girl dominating her new betas with a shrinking potion. Not quite Furry, lots of Awoo inside!


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Muscle, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6775 Read: 2135
Published: July 27 2023 Updated: July 27 2023
Story Notes:
The commissioner of this story preferred to remain anonymous, but they are a big fan of "Familiar" and wanted more Werewolf stuff, scent kink, and butt stuff. That's what you can expect with this one, hope you enjoy!

1. Pack Dynamics by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] (6775 words)