- Text Size +

Maya cracked her neck, hoisting her body onto Noah’s chest. She looked at the man, her thin lips tensing up. Why did she feel the need to prove anything to him or that stupid cat? He was a guest like any other. Not a VIP, not a regular, just…a guy. Despite his ownership of an actual ‘mimi, he had chosen the one at the bottom of the barrel. That put him above the common crowd that flooded into the nightclub to satisfy their urges (if just barely). 

There was something wrong with Tanji, she could tell that much. Nekomimis aren’t usually trained to be so difficult. Who would want to get bossed by a 2 ft tall squirt? For those who were into that kind of stuff, there were alternatives: dogs, wolves, bears, and—for the brave—hyenas. For an owner, he did a poor job in both choosing and managing his pet. It looked more like she was a friend or a roommate rather than a property. That was something Maya couldn’t stand. Shaking her head, she brushed aside all such thoughts. She had a job to do, after all. It wasn’t a matter of what she wanted, but what was good for the club—for her owner. 

The woman rubbed her pussy, preparing for what was to come. She was going to grant her guest an entrance. It was going to hurt, with Maya exhaling through her teeth in anticipation of the pain mixed with pleasure. As she did that, her pink eyes occasionally glanced up at Noah. Why did he have to stare? Her owner was never that awkward. She would always be distracted by something else, allowing her pet to provide the much-needed stress relief. 

Before she could fulfill the offer she absentmindedly made to her guest, Maya felt hands wrapping around her waist. It was that idiot again, picking her up high into the air before throwing the woman across the room like a basketball. While airborne, the stripper readjusted her position to land on her feet, cursing Tanji as she watched the scrub take up her position on Noah’s chest.

Compared to Maya, Tanji had a familiar weight to her—the same weight he had felt when the two first met. They were very much in the same position, with the strange Neko lying down on his chest and locking eyes with the man expecting something to happen. And just like that day, he could do nothing but stare. Something was different, however—she was no longer a stranger. She was Tanji. She was product 910. She was his roommate. And she was his little pink potato. 

Tanji took a deep breath, plopping her ass against his stomach. Noah felt the air forced out of his lungs as she did so, bracing for whatever she planned to do next. The woman turned back, giving him a sly look over her shoulder. Despite the language barrier, there was a common understanding between them. This was just a game for her. In the end, she was going to be victorious, but without allowing him to penetrate her. That would just be too easy, and where would be fun in that?

Spreading her legs, Tanji soon clamped them around his shaft. Her thick thighs pressed down on him like a soft vise, their skin covered by a thin layer of sweat—just enough to provide lubrication. The Neko shifted her weight from left to right, teasing him as her warm flesh gently squeezed his dick and her cheeks rubbed against his chest. She hummed something to herself as she did so, almost as if dancing to a song. 

Noah grinned. If she wanted to be sly like that, he was willing to oblige. Using both of his hands, he wrapped them around Tanji’s belly, getting a proper grip on her pudgy form. Every part of her was so incredibly soft—so inviting. Of course, she jumped up in response. The sensation of his finger caressing and massaging her chubby form made the woman pull an awkward face she would rather her master didn’t see, quickly turning away as beads of sweat rolled down her face. Fine. If he was going to play like this, she might as well finish him off quickly. 

Pressing her legs together, she wasn’t planning on letting him go, no matter how much his dick throbbed. Soon, she began moving back and forward, swaying as if she were rowing. That’s what she was getting for wanting to do it the hard way. Now, instead of getting her master to blow his load nice and quickly, she was getting a full-body workout. Noah began having difficulty holding onto Tanji both from the hypnotic pleasure as well as the thickening layer of sweat. In response, his grip got tighter, which only prompted the Neko to move quicker.

Maya watched from the corner, crossing her arms. What were they doing? They were in the middle of a dirty act, that much was clear (it was her area of expertise). But why did his defective Neko look like this? Why was she smiling? Why was she going faster? She wasn’t getting paid for any of this and has already proven herself to be a disobedient pet. So why? What was up with that smug look on her face? 

Lost in thought, Maya soon found one of her hands reaching a bit lower. It wasn’t proper to prioritize her own pleasure over that of her guest, with the woman rubbing around her lips as if they were too hot to touch. Her breath became labored as she inched closer toward her pussy, trying to keep quiet as she played with herself—watching the display. There was some appeal to how amateurish Tanji was, after all. 

Tanji continued her assault, occasionally turning back briefly to see if Noah was getting close to bursting without allowing him the satisfaction of seeing her lustful face. The time almost seemed to have slowed as a thin stream of seamen erupted from Noah’s tip, drawing a line across her body that coated her hair, face, chest, belly, and thighs. Noah laid back, feeling the immense pressure building up in his membrane released all at once. He drifted into a moment of bliss, one he wanted to savor for as long as possible. Tanji looked back at him, her sly face having turned angry as a woman puffed her cheeks—a streak of viscous cum drawn across her face, separating it in two. 

Apologizing with words felt pointless. Instead, the man extended his hand, drawing the woman into a hug. She tried to wiggle out of it at first, but eventually conceded and allowed his arms to wrap around her. Tanji’s eyes darted around the room—refusing to make contact with him. For a while, the two of them just spent a moment breathing together, the sensation of their chests rising and falling having synchronized. No matter how much time they spent together, there would always be a barrier between them. Noah could get better at scaling it over time by learning Japanese, but it would nonetheless still exist. So why talk? Why use words? Why tell Tanji that he cared about her if he could just show her? And so he did, spending the night embracing her—listening to her soft purrs as she rubbed her cheek against his chest. 

The stripper excused herself, giving the pair a bow none of them saw. She then locked the doors behind her, touching her warm face with the right hand. Looking down at her other hand, it was still coated with the sticky substance that stretched with her spread fingers. A grimace appeared on her lips. She really hoped that her owner wouldn’t be too upset about dripping onto the carpet…and getting off by watching the guests. 

After showering and dressing up the next day, it was time to leave. Walking through the nightclub during the daytime was surreal. It was so quiet and idle, with an unmanned bar looking depressingly empty and only the sound of a few patrons having quiet conversations instead of shouting over each other. 

They took a taxi back home. And despite Tanji still refusing to maintain eye contact, she wouldn’t stop clinging onto his arm whenever possible, even back at the apartment. Koko was clearly keeping busy, with the entire place looking almost unrecognizable. It’s been a while since his place smelled so fresh and looked so clean. 

“Welcome home, master.” She bowed, walking towards the fridge with a stool in her hand. “Should I prepare something for you?” 

“Breakfast would be great, thank you.” He smiled, petting Tanji who seemed to demand his attention. 

“Oh, one more thing, master.” Koko said while taking out a carton of eggs. “Should I have a sleeping area prepared for Tanji? I saw her climbing into your bed before, but she didn’t listen when I scolded her.” 

Noah looked down at the brown-haired ‘mimi clinging onto his arm the moment he sat down on the bed. “No, it’s fine.” He smiled. “Tanji can sleep with me.”