- Text Size +

The doors of the car opened yet again, with both Noah and Tanji walking towards the glow of the club. The neon outline of a woman with dog ears raising and lowering her leg pierced through the darkness, with both of them looking at it with blank expressions as their faces basked in the bright pink light. With the muffled sound of droning music and the smell of alcohol coming from within, the pair felt almost repelled by the seedy building. But against their better judgment, they marched towards it, ready to play their roles. 

He gave Tanji a nod. She was wearing a simple black dress that warped and stretched around her curvy features. It wasn’t the most modest of clothes, but tasteful when compared to some of the outfits he had seen on other ‘mimis entering the club with their owners. Putting on the lingerie already required some finessing, and neither he nor Koko were willing to push their luck. And it wasn't like she was the only one here playing dress-up. He was wearing white trousers and a white shirt which were just begging to be stained by something—a gray blazer acting as his only line of defense. Koko even insisted on combing his hair and applying some gel to it. 

If he endured it, so could Tanji.

Looking at the line, it seemed like those with an escort had a priority. There wasn’t a separate queue or an official sign telling them to move on, but they were still allowed to slip through as if that were always a rule. Perhaps this was just a common understanding in those types of establishments—not that he would know. Either way, nobody complained.

They walked deeper inside, the mixture of sound, laser, and smoke discombobulating them—especially Tanji, who winced and whined while covering her sensitive ears. On the stage, he could see a huge shadow moving in the darkness. When the wandering light shined on her, he was able to make up her form. It was a woman. At first, he assumed it to be a work of some forced perspective, but getting closer he confronted the reality—she was 9 ft tall. Her ears were those of a canine, matching the black color of her long, braided hair. 

She looked at the crowd with glowing red eyes, making brief contact with Noah. He swore he saw her wink. The dancer made Yulka look small—an impressive feat. Just like H’s bodyguard, her movements were calculated and precise, almost snapping from one pose to another in the moments between the flashes of light, flexing her muscular arms each time a beam landed on her. How much bigger were those Kemonomimi going to get?

Just as he was lost daydreaming about big girls, his small one pulled on his sleeve. Tanji gestured towards the bar. There was another shadow he couldn’t quite make out behind the counter, serving colorful drinks to the patrons. Preparing to speak, he could see that the cat girl had already settled herself in an empty booth, getting comfortable against the leather chair. He ran up to her, sitting down and putting his hand on the laminated menu she was about to pick up.

“No, we are not getting drinks here.” He whispered, having to get louder to be heard. “Everything is overpriced in places like this.” The realization that he now had money to spend on luxuries failed to yet completely register in his mind, with the value of stocks assigned to his name seeming almost like incorporeal fairy dust. Tanji frowned, violently pointing towards the menu. Noah exhaled through his teeth. “Fine. One thing.”

The Neko took her time with the menu like a child being allowed to pick only one toy. Suddenly, the slits of her eyes narrowed, with the woman tapping against a certain item. Glancing down at it, the thing she chose was surprisingly cheap—just a glass of fresh milk. “Never seen a nightclub sell milk before.” He mumbled, flipping over the menu in case “milk” was a codeword for some exotic alcoholic beverage. “Not like I am going to complain.” Taking out his wallet, he headed towards the bar, catching one last glance of Tanji climbing onto the table.

Walking towards the stools, the server on the other side finally revealed herself in the dim light. He had to stretch his neck just to look over her breasts, catching a glimpse of her blonde bangs. Another ‘mimi—her 12 ft form told him that much. She had bovine characteristics, with two large droopy ears and curved white horns. There was a bright yellow plastic cattle clip pinned to her left ear, with Noah unaware whether it served an actual purpose or was purely decorative. Either way, they enhanced her cow-like appearance, as did the two huge jugs poking from underneath her black apron. She wore nothing else, her thick body seemingly content in the cool nightclub atmosphere with AC roaring above. 

“Hi! My name is Charlotte. Can I help you?” The woman asked, leaning and casting her shadow above him. She had a timid smile on her face, but the realization that she was twice his size lingered in his mind. Her purple-gray eyes continued staring at Noah, waiting for him to do something. When he did not, she assumed that he was confused, being more than half right. “We have menus at the table as well as here.” She slammed her weight against the counter, the sharp thudding audible even against the backdrop of the music.

Noah coughed, trying to shake off his initial surprise at the barmaid’s imposing stature. "Uh, yeah, we'd like to order a glass of milk, please." He managed to stammer out. "And I guess I’ll just have whatever is on the tap.” 

The waitress nodded, her eyes lighting up. "Of course! One glass of warm milk coming right up." She turned to reach behind her, her massive frame moving with a surprising grace despite being built like a bulldozer. “Hold this, please!” The bartender asked, giving the man a glass. But instead of warm milk, there was just cold air inside of it. Nonetheless, he held onto it, waiting for something to happen. 

Charlotte slid her black apron off to the side, freeing her right breast. It was firmly secured by her hand, with the cow girl bending over above the glass. She chuckled to herself, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes to relax. Her palm squeezed, with the barmaid making an awkward face as she applied more pressure until streaks of white liquid shot out from her erect nipples. No matter how many times she did it, being milked was always awkward. What didn’t help is that customers would always stare! She had no issue filling up bottle after bottle in private, being one of her owner’s more productive cows. But despite this, she couldn’t stop loving it. 

The bright pink areola of her breast now fully secured itself around the opening of the glass, allowing nothing to escape as her warm milk began filling the container. “There we go~ There we go~” She murmured to herself as the stream grew wider, clamping her fingers around the dark nipple. Noah really didn’t know what to do, simply standing there as the glass slowly filled with her sugary, smooth liquid. His fingers burned from the heat, yet still held onto the container even as his knuckles turned white.

Pulling herself back, Charlotte gave him an innocent smile. With a beer in one hand and a warm glass in the other, he slowly walked back toward the impatient Tanji. She immediately leaped at the milk, sticking her tongue into the glass. Was this some kind of joke? The way she glanced at him—confused why he was the one gawking at her—reassured Noah that she was none the wiser. Perhaps it would be better to keep it that way, with the memory still fresh in his mind as the Neko licked the creamy liquid off her lips.

He’s already had encounters with two of them, but the silhouettes of ears, tails, and horns poking through the dense crowd told Noah that these creatures were all around him—blending perfectly into the murky atmosphere of the club. Going from barely ever having seen a ‘mimi before to being thrust into a world where they were everywhere was something he was going to need to get used to. 

One of the bunny girls walked up to their table. She was about the size of Tanji, if not smaller, but her pearly white ears gave her much-needed height. Without them, Noah wouldn't have noticed that the woman was even there. “Your room is ready!” The waitress gestured towards the hallway while taking away the glass of milk which the cat girl took the liberty of licking clean. 

Passing through the doors was like traveling through a portal to a different world, one reinforced by soundproof walls where the pounding of the music was barely an inconvenience rather than an ear-shattering screech. The room itself was comfortable enough, if not a little barren, with a king-size bed covered by gray sheets. On the nightstand, a remote for the large wall-mounted TV was flanked by an ice-filled bucket of champagne and a small bowl of mint sweets. Of course, Tanji was already gobbling a handful of them by the time he managed to sit down on the mattress. It shifted below him—soft yet firm. 

“Put those away.” He ordered, resisting the temptation of lying down on the bed which beckoned for him. “We need to find the device. It’s probably some kind of bug-listening-thing. Just look for something that could look inconspicuous but doesn't.” This wasn’t a good description, but looking for bugs was not exactly his area of expertise. 

It was hopeless. Noah had looked everywhere—under the bed, inside the cupboard, around the showers, and inside the trashcan. Tanji pretended that she was helping by checking under the pillows before lying down on them. His groans of annoyance were now accompanied by her serene yawns. Sitting down in defeat, the glint of something by the side of the towels prompted him to investigate. There it was: a small plastic box looking like a component extracted from another machine—red, yellow, and blue wires haphazardly poking from the side. He pocketed the thing, taking a deep breath as he settled himself next to Tanji. The room was clouded in silence—the type of silence that allows one to hear their heart. His ears were focused on the Neko’s relaxed breathing as she shifted and turned against the thin covers, trying to make herself even more comfortable. 

Comfortable? There was no time for comfort. They finished their job, and it was time to leave. “Let’s go.” He clapped his hands together, readying to stand up only to be met with the sound of the door slowly opening. In this stillness, even such a simple sound seemed impossibly loud, making both of them freeze. 

“Hello there!” The woman made no attempts at hiding her presence, quickly skittering into the center of the room after slamming the door shut. From the bed, they could only see the pink ears on her head, with both Noah and Tanji having to sit up in order to see their uninvited visitor. “My name is Maya! It’s so great to finally be able to meet you!” She grinned, jumping up onto the bed and arching her back. 

It was another Nekomimi, but much different. Despite her strange appearance, Tanji could sometimes blend into the environment. Not Maya. Her short bangs were pink, with the same bright shade decorating her lips and eyes—demanding attention. She was a lot more slender than the familiar Neko, lacking any of her roundness and having a very petite body. The long pawprint-covered white socks and gloves gave the illusion that the woman was dressed while in reality having nothing more than her underwear on. 

“What are you doing?” Noah raised an eyebrow as Maya rubbed her hands on his thighs, getting closer to his groin. Only two layers of fabric separated him from her eager face. 

She giggled as if he had said something funny. “My owner sent me to show you a good time, silly!” Resting her warm cheek against his bulge, Maya let out a soft purr. “I saw you sulking there with that rude pet of yours. You’re such a good man for taking care of a defective ‘mimi like this, mister." There was this angelic look in her eyes as if Noah was somehow a paragon of charity. "But we both know that she cannot satisfy like high-end merchandise.” Sliding off her right thigh, the stripper revealed a number tattooed near her lips. She was more proud of the 133 written on her skin in black ink than her delicious hips. 

“Sir.” Maya squeezed out between purrs as she unbuckled his pants. “Can you please tell that thing to wait outside, sir?” She said while glaring at Tanji still sitting by his side. 

Burning determination filled Tanji’s eyes. Was it pride? Jealousy? Either way, she pushed the unprepared stripper off to the side, sliding off Noah's pants so quickly that they went flying across the room and hurt his legs in the process. Maya played up her injuries, putting on a sad face as Tanji reached for his boxers. 

“What a rude thing.” She looked at Tanji with squinted eyes. “Sir, get it off you!”

No. Noah wanted to see where it was going. Letting this catfight continue would be a good way to end the evening. Perhaps H’s influence really did rub off on him. Instead of trying to break it up, he put on the type of face a cashier at a pawn store would pull—one of reserved interest. The two of them were going to make him a deal. 

Tanji was the first to place her goods on the table, taking off his boxers and grabbing onto the warm, throbbing shaft. It was held tightly in her palm, with the cat girl mesmerized by the smell. She swallowed, unsure of what to do next. She didn’t expect to get this far. Was she supposed to…stroke it? Would that feel good? The Neko shook her head, the time and effort Koko put into fixing it going to waste. No, it didn’t matter if it felt good. All that mattered was outperforming that dolled-up bimbo.

Her eyes lit up, and she used her other hand to grasp the bright tip. It pulsated in her hand, with the cat fascinated by the way it twitched and squirmed against the skin of her palm. Her mouth…she needed to use her mouth. Wrapping her hands at the base of her master's penis, Tanji found herself breathing heavily as it cast a dark line on her face. She opened her lips, sticking her rough tongue out and panting. Sucking her master’s cock? Gross! And yet, she found herself edging towards it, the warm breath felt on his penis.

SLAP. With a twitch, it plopped against her forehead. As if broken from the spell, the usual angry expression returned to Tanji’s face just as her features were becoming delicate. Looking around to vent her anger, she decided to take it out on the nearest object. She used her extended palm to whack Noah’s tip. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. Take that! Stupid cock! How dare it slap her!

“Tsk-tsk.” Maya shook her head. “How disappointing. Look at her, so brash and rude.” She put her hand on Tanji’s head, pulling her away. “Allow me to comfort you, sir.” The pink-haired Neko cracked her neck before placing her hands on both of Noah’s inner thighs, their surface providing more than enough support for her tiny hands. There was no need for foreplay here. That stupid tomboy already wasted enough of the patron’s time. Instead, she was going to get right to work. 

Up and down. Up and down. Bobbing her head, Maya sucked on Noah’s thick cock, her tongue feeling rough against his skin. Unlike Tanji whose eyes tended to meander around the room, she did the professional thing and maintained eye contact with the one she was serving. 

Up and down. Up and down. She felt saliva building up in her mouth as her lips stretched as far as they could to take it all in. It’s just a dick. She had survived larger loads in the past. This was nothing.  

Up and down. Up and down. Why wouldn’t he cum? Her mouth and neck were getting tired, having to endure this massive thing. Was she not good enough? No, that’s not it. That idiot tomboy must have ruined the mood. Why else would he keep glancing at her disgusting, chubby body?

Noah watched as Tanji patted Maya’s back with a concerned face, rubbing it to cheer her up. It roughly translated to “Endure it a little longer, okay?” Where the hell did this come from? When the sound of choking escaped Maya’s muffled face, he could have sworn he saw the other Neko mouthing “Oh my god…” Despite competing with this girl, there was a look of empathy on her lips. Did sucking him off really look like that much of a hardship? The stripper seemed to be taking it like a champ. 

Popping the cock out of her slobbering mouth, she took a deep breath while rubbing the still-erect shaft against her warm cheek. “I don’t usually do it for newcomers, but…” She gave the tip a gentle kiss, reminding it that she was not done yet. “Would you like to stretch me, sir?”