- Text Size +

Naomi was trapped in a body which wasn’t her own, with a car taking her to a house which didn’t feel like home. While it looked spacious before, the new proportions made the apartment appear like some grand fortress. If it all didn't seem excessive before to Noah, it surely did now to the newly transformed mouse girl. The cushion underneath her butt was comfortable—so soft, she was practically sinking into it—but the woman couldn’t appreciate it. Looking at herself in the reflection of the black TV screen, Naomi ruffled a hand through her hair. Just as the other times she had tried this, the sensation was foreign, yelping as she accidentally bumped her ears. Telling herself that it was all temporary and she would surely return to being the man did not help with the adjustment period. 

Patting down her skirt, the Noah part of Naomi almost wanted to take a little peak beneath, even if it felt dirty. It was her body, wasn’t it? Surely taking a glance couldn’t hurt anyone. But was it actually her body? Whether it was some type of placebo or a side-effect of his brain being restructured, Noah was tempted to see this new form as something—someone—else entirely. Perhaps a "coping mechanism" would be a better term for this. 

The more time he spent debating that he was still himself the less real it felt. Noah. Naomi. Noah…

“Naomi.” The voice of Koko rang up, unknowingly taking a side in the internal debate. “I hope that you are managing alright. If there is anything you need aid with, it is my duty to help all ‘mimis assigned under my care.”

“Thanks…” A sour smile appeared on the mouse girl’s lips. “But you can just call me Noah, you know.”

“No, that’s okay. You are no longer considered my master, but a property of the company.” Naomi felt as if she should have gotten upset, but the way Koko said it simply prevented that from happening. This revelation that she was now no longer seen as a human was conveyed with the same finesse the Kitsune used to tell him that the dinner was ready—one which she could not argue with. 

“That’s cold.” She whispered, feeling somebody’s eyes burning into the back of her head. Turning back, the figure of Tanji continued her relentless observation from the floor above—her head peeking through the railings. “But I guess you are right, haha!” The mouse added, realizing that the maid was the only thing standing between her and the cat's maw. 

Giving the 5-inch girl a nod, Koko stood up from the couch—her giantess figure still looking surreal considering that she was once half Noah’s size. “W-wait, where are you going!” Naomi cried out in the same voice a kid uses when lost in a store. 

“The market.” She responded, looking away while throwing a red scarf over her neck. “While the building was kind enough to provide us with all the necessary cutlery, the fridge is barren. The doctor has already given me a diet plan for both you and Tanji. There is no need for you to make any requests.”

“A diet?” By now, Naomi was simply stalling, knowing very well what would happen when the door slammed shut behind Koko.

“It is nothing dramatic. Just a way to ensure that your hormone levels are correct after the transformation—for physical and emotional reasons.” She looked back at the shaking mouse before reaching for the brass handle. “If you stick to the diet, there will be no need for medication.”

Naomi wanted to ask something else—anything—but found her stutter overpowered by the satisfying click of the door being locked from the other side. Swallowing nervously, she dared not turn her head back. Tanji casted an oppressive shadow behind the mouse girl, bringing her nose close to her head. Naomi began vibrating even more than before as a gust of wind containing her scent entered the cat’s system, her tiny heart beating so quickly that it almost hurt. 

“Calm down! It’s just…just me. Noah!” Naomi tried laughing, but it came out more like a scream.

The Neko scrunched her nose. This was a conundrum. The figure claimed to be her old master, but it simply did not smell like him. No matter which way Tanji looked at the pale mouse, there was no way that she could justify it being a man she had once slept with—one she gave her body to. Perhaps she needed to get a…closer look.

Feeling something tucking on her tail, Naomi found herself lifted into the air. Like a pendulum, she swayed from left to right, catching glimpses of the cat’s fangs. Being pulled by the tail was more uncomfortable than just outright painful, but the white mouse already felt herself getting dizzy. 

Naomi put on a cute face, her red eyes becoming the largest they have ever been as her lower lip quivered. “Please put me down.” This only seemed to rile the cat up, prompting her to begin playing with her food. 

Now lifting the tiny girl by her dress, the Neko watched in glee as she tried holding onto it before inevitably slipping out and falling onto the couch naked. The dress was purposefully made modest, covering past Naomi's knees and giving the newly transformed woman a layer of security. While it may have been other ‘mimis job to arouse the mistress they were to be assigned to, the mouse was just supposed to act cute—titillating the senses in a different, less direct way. This made the contrast between its gentle blue shade and the woman’s pale, shaking nude body even more noticeable. 

Trying to back away, the overpowering head of Tanji was brought closer to Naomi, her warm, rough tongue outstretched. Seeing it was less disturbing than seeing the cat’s fangs, but it nonetheless inspired fear in the mouse. “Tanji! This isn’t funny!” If acting like Naomi wasn't going to work, perhaps trying to sound like Noah would. “Get away, you stupid cat!”

As the tongue descended onto the tiny girl’s body, she put her hands up in defiance just to find them immediately pushed down. A thin layer of spit began covering her form, with Tanji licking her like a lollipop—starting from the top and going to the button. She first felt her short white hair weighed down by the viscous liquid as the warm flesh of Tanji’s rough tongue rubbed down to her face, scratching her cheeks. 

Her white face turned pink when it reached down past her two tiny buds. They may have been small but were every bit as sensitive as the breasts of any other woman—if not more. The tongue slithered its way past her stomach before finally reaching between her legs, scratching the newly-formed lips of her pussy. The sensation was similar, yet different. Is this what it was like for girls? Perhaps it was the simple fact that everything always tasted the sweetest for the first time, but it somehow seemed even more intense. Her insides continued to quiver, begging for more against her better judgment even when the cat’s tongue had already passed.

The look on Naomi’s face conveyed the message of “are you satisfied?” to Neko as she licked her lips, savoring the flavor of the mouse. Reaching for her tail and hoisting her in the air again was the answer the tiny woman was looking for. No. She was far from satisfied. Not yet. 

Once again hoisted into the air by her tail, the mouse now found herself swinging above the dark abyss of Tanji’s mouth. Her warm breath made Naomi feel as if she was dangling above the mouth of a volcano, with the same disastrous consequences were she to fall in. Shaking her hands, a peculiar sound escaped the tiny’s mouth. Squeaking…she was squeaking! Her red face had turned even a darker shade of scarlet from embarrassment. Why the hell was she squeaking like some rodent?!

All it took was Tanji letting go of her tail for the tiny to begin falling. For a second, the time almost seemed to slow down as thoughts of life and death flashed through Naomi’s mind. Going through all the stages of grief in microseconds, she simply settled on a mediocre “guess I will die” as her tumble continued. 

Landing on the hungry Neko’s tongue, Naomi soon found herself harassed by it, its rough texture rubbing spit on every single part of her body as if she were a piece of candy. Occasionally she would bump against the pearly whites—a grim reminder of what could happen if Tanji decided to chew her food. “No, Tanji! Don’t!” She screamed out one last time as the opening of the cave which was her maw snapped shut. 

Naomi gasped for the limited stale air, trying to organize herself as the relentless assault of the tongue continued. It became difficult to tell which way was up, with her attempts to grasp onto anything proving to be a failure due to the slimy liquid coating her body. Occasionally she would be moved from one cheek to another, with the sound of Tanji trying to laugh with a full mouth coming from below. She couldn’t hold herself back even this once, could she? 

There was another movement of Tanji’s mouth, one pushing her backward. Now feeling her legs dangling down a narrow tunnel, the realization that she was holding onto the ridge of the cat’s gullet resulted in the mouse hyperventilating. Feeling her grip slipping, she screamed out one last time. “Tanji! Stop!” Small tears appeared below her eyes, not much larger than grains of rice. “Don’t eat me!” 

What a pathetic position to be in…begging a 2 ft cat girl for your life—begging to not be devoured. This was something no human should ever endure. No, much more than that. It was simply something that could not happen to humans.

With another powerful movement of Tanji’s mouth, Naomi was spat out, spending a good few seconds airborne before landing on the couch in a puddle of saliva. The Neko quickly grabbed onto the mouse, holding her tightly in her hand too tightly to be comfortable. She looked up, her half-closed eyes barely making out the figure of Tanji as Naomi continued fighting for air. The only thing clear was the shine of her wide, toothy grin. 

When Koko finally set the table, Naomi didn’t mention the little incident. Maybe it was shame, or maybe the fear of Tanji doing something else in relation. She would prefer to think the former. Even the idea of being scared of the stupid cat made her depressed. Instead, the tiny woman simply nibbled on her nuts, occasionally catching a glimpse of Tanji seductively biting into a huge apple as its sweet juice ran past her cheeks. 

Trying to tune the loud crunches out, one horrible truth lingered at the back of her mind. That apple could have been her—the sweet juice, her blood.