- Text Size +

"Don't you need to get to work?" He asked. 

 

"It's Saturday silly," Anna giggled and her huge body hinged upwards. She held him between her breasts and then lifted him up towards her giant face and gave him a very gentle kiss on his chest. 

 

Her lips were huge and felt warm, spongy and satisfying as they made contact with the whole of his chest and shoulders. 

 

"Good morning, little Tom," she said sweetly. 

 

"Good morning, giant Anna," he replied and they giggled together. 

 

"C'mon, let's go and get some breakfast," she said and enclosed his tiny body gently in her fist and lifted him up as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. 

 

She placed him down on the bed and stood up, her giant naked form towered over him. 

 

Tom looked up in awe at her beautiful curves and her skin glowing in the early morning sunlight that glanced through the window blind.  

 

She padded over to her door and grabbed hold of her dressing gown and pulled it onto her arms and then over her shoulders. She pulled it around her chest and waist, tying it up at the waist. 

 

The dressing gown concealed her nipples and most of her breasts but a sizeable portion of her cleavage was still on full display. 

 

She padded back to Tom and reached down and picked him up, then she carried him down the stairs to her kitchen. 

 

She placed him on the kitchen counter as she started gathering a selection of foodstuffs. 

 

She put down a little saucer and laid out a strawberry and a few blueberries for Tom to nibble on. 

 

"I'm going to make an omelette, would you like some?" Tom nodded eagerly as he dived his face into the flesh of the strawberry and took a tiny chunk of the deep red juicy fruit in his mouth. 

 

He examined it closely, the strawberry seeds were much larger to him, he was used to them being tiny little specs on the outside. 

 

He chewed with his mouth full as Anna started making up the omelette mixture in a jug and whisked it together. 

 

Her giant fingers descended down towards the saucer and picked up another strawberry and then ascended upwards towards her mouth, which opened and bit through the entire strawberry, right up to the green stem.

 

Tom watched in awe as she discarded the stem of the strawberry and viewed the whole strawberry that was only a matter of a handful of inches smaller than he was. 

 

He truly realised his diminutive form as she swallowed the whole strawberry in one go. 

 

He looked back at his strawberry, his tiny bite mark that he had made, and realised it would take a hundred bites or more for him to eat it all up.  

 

Anna then picked up a cereal bowl and poured the packet of cheerio rings cereal into it and then a good portion of milk into the bowl. 

 

Anna picked up a huge spoon and it descended into the milky substance. 

 

Tom watched as the spoon, overflowing with milk, was lifted up to her mouth and she noisily chewed on the cheerios with a loud crunching sound. 

 

White milk trickled down the sides of her mouth and around and down to her chin. 

 

Anna glanced down at Tom. 

 

"Hmm… it's missing something. It needs a little bit to it," 

 

She reached down to the saucer and grabbed a handful of blueberries and tossed them into the bowl. 

 

She dipped the spoon back inside and lifted it up with a few blueberries on. 

 

The spoon ascended up to her mouth again and she noisily slurped off the entire contents of the spoon and then started to noisily chew on the cheerios and blueberry mixture. 

 

Tom watched as a bulbous lump travelled down her throat as she swallowed. 

 

She looked back down at Tom again and pursed her lips. 

 

"Hmm… still missing something," she said thoughtfully. 

 

Then she reached down towards Tom with her giant fingers, picking him up and quickly placing him on the edge of the bowl. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.