- Text Size +

After she went home, Abbie hit the internet immediately. The dark web was the only place she was going to get exactly what she wanted. A magic wand that would allow her and Taryn to make all of Ray’s masochistic, spit-filled fantasies come true!

When the wand arrived a week later, she invited Taryn over on the promise of something ‘exciting’ and told Ray to prepare for a fun night watching movies together. She told Taryn to come over an hour earlier to showcase the power of the wand. The two girls experimented by levitating fruit, making bananas taste like pears, etc, but most importantly they got a feel for the shrinking powers after they reduced Abbie’s cat down to the size of a peanut before returning it to its original size. They were so ready.

 

Ray arrived carrying a big bag of snacks and an enthusiastic attitude. Little did he know the surprise he was about to get. Taryn and Abbie were standing in the middle of the room, giggling. Ray wondered what the wonky brown stick in Abbie’s hand was for. More so he wondered what their odd, if mildly sexy laughter was all about.

Before he could get a word in, Abbie asked “So Ray, you wanna be a tiny little man? You like women dominating you?”

Taryn finished her sentence. “Well, now is the day you get your wish!”

 

ZAAAAAAAP!

 

Everything went black. The last thing Ray remembered was Abbie pointing the stick at him and his body going numb. When he woke up he looked to see two pairs of feet. He knew exactly what had happened, but couldn’t believe it. Taryn’s feet. Abbie’s feet. When he looked up he saw a joy in their faces that he wasn’t completely comfortable with.

 

“So tiny man,” Abbie said, “are you excited?” She could barely contain her giggles.

 

“I think you know exactly what’s about to happen,” Taryn replied. “Remember what you told us at the tavern? Well, you’re about to experience EXACTLY what you described!”

 

“G-girls… explain?”

 

“Maybe this’ll remind you!” Taryn said, before she started to build up saliva in her mouth and shift it back and forth.

SSCCHWISSSHHH! SCHWOOOSSSHHHHH! SCHCCHPLLLEEEEGGGG! SHHHCCCLLUUMP!

Tiny bubbles dribbled out between Taryn’s lips. Abbie started to work up spit in the same way, doing everything she could to fill her little mouth with pools of saliva.

 

It was here that everything clicked for Ray. The spit fantasy! The stick was a magic wand! They were about to help him live out the sexiest thing he ever dreamed of! They’d even found a way to shrink him down to little more than a few inches tall! A huge smile spread across Ray’s face, albeit he was still nervous. Although the two girl’s mouths were filling up with pools of spit, they cast a spell to talk clearly through it.

“I see that you’re getting it!” Abbie exclaimed.

“Look how happy he is! Look how much his cock is growing at the thought of what’s about to happen!” Taryn added.

 

In absolute joy, Ray, ran up towards the feet, angling himself towards Taryn’s. Never before had he gotten such an intimate look at her feet.

 

SSSPPLOOOGHHHH!

 

Taryn launched her great mouthful of saliva down towards the ground towards her feet, directly at Ray. He was right between her big and index toe when the great pool landed on top of him.

SPPPLAAAGGHHH!

 

In an instant, Ray lost his sight when the entire surface of his eyes was coated in thick saliva, but he rubbed it away in a mixture of confidence and excitement. It was all beginning and he couldn’t wait to explore it further. He made a special mental note of the taste, the smelliness of Taryn’s breath and her rich diet apparent.

 

“Aww, look at him!” Taryn said as she wiped drool from her chin. “He looks so pathetic and helpless!”

The giant woman squeezed her toes together and trapped Ray between them. His arms were pinned, leaving him unable to scrape away any excess spit in his face, though he didn’t want it. Almost manically, Ray began to laugh in joy. He couldn’t stop Taryn and Abbie even if he wanted to.

 

Abbie was filling her mouth up further. She waved the wand towards her face to artificially fill her mouth up with even more spit than ever. The sticky mouthful that Taryn hit him was about to pale in comparison to what he was about to get from the shy nerdy girl.

 

SPPPLOOONNNKKKGHHHH!

 

Abbie launched a great dart of spit down towards Taryn’s toes, towards helpless little Ray. It hit him like a wave and restored what excess fluids he’d rubbed away and then some. He also took note of how different Abbie’s spit was. There was a real hint of sweetness about it. Throughout this entire experience, he had two flavors to choose from. He felt like he’d received a lovely double scoop from his favorite ice cream shop.

 

“I’m so glad you’re getting into this, Ray” Taryn teased.

Abbie finished her sentence. “Truth is, we wouldn’t stop even if you wanted us to! You’re in for quite a ride!”

Chapter End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard