- Text Size +

After crossing what appeared to only be a few dozen yards from his perspective, he felt he had run more than a few miles given the effort exerted. As the girls promised, he was again covered in even more phlegmy spit that dripped off his body in long strips. The two girls suddenly hit him again with the spit that they were building up, the two blobs merging together at the same time again. Ray was knocked down and his body fell deep into the drenched rug. It felt as though he were lying on long grass following a vicious storm, if the rain happened to be thick saliva.

 

Abbie waved the wand out and levitated Ray again, his body as limp as it was drenched.

 

“Stand up Taryn” she commanded authoritatively. She was really coming into a new version of herself. Abbie pulled out a stool and shifted Ray on top of it. Taryn followed suite and stood above it whilst turning around to give Ray an up close and personal view of her well-toned ass. Given how thick and wide it was, Ray couldn’t help but think about how many heavy squats that booty had performed. Then it got closer and closer, swiftly.

 

BOOOOOOOOM!

 

Taryn’s titanic ass slammed right on top of Ray, pinning him right between her crack and the hard wood of the tool beneath them. Abbie was laughing hysterically at the pathetic sight of her helpless tiny friend, whilst Taryn was enjoying a pleasant massage from Ray’s weak wriggles. Ray was immediately becoming overwhelmed by both his hot friend’s weight, and the musky sweaty scent emanating from her booty. There was a warmth about this scent that her feet lacked, and it felt much more personal. Fitting given that he was literally inches away from her pussy.

 

“How do you feel Ray?! I hope Taryn’s body weight isn’t too much for you! How is the smell?!”

 

Abbie continued to bombard Ray with so many questions that he had no hope of answering. He was focused on his breathing. Taryn’s weight was incredibly restrictive on his lungs, and the air around him was thick with moisture with the heat coming off Taryn’s ass. As if she read his mind, Abbie cast another spell.

 

The air became even thicker for Ray, and the smell much more intense. That couldn’t compare to what was awaiting him. Abbie was working up another great big spit pile in her mouth, and was waving the wand around her face. Something was coming, and Ray was unsure if he was about to be hit with another sensory overload.

 

SPLOOOOOGGGNNNKKKSSCCCCHHHHH!

 

It hit Ray like a ton of bricks. As though the intensity of Taryn’s entire body weight and dense sweaty scent wasn’t enough, he and the edge of Taryn’s butt got a gigantic mouthful of sweet saliva. Abbie had cast a spell to make her peach-flavored spit taste even sweeter than ever. Rather than a minor hint of the fruit, this sweetness was so intense that the taste was barely distinguishable from a high sugar fruit juice. In contrast though, it was even thicker than ever. Ray had to keep his mouth open for oxygen flow, but found it filling up with Abbie’s over-sweetened nectar. He was gargling in near-distress, but loving it at the same time. The saliva was warm too, and spread all over Taryn’s crack with little drops crawling down like thick wet paint.

 

Ray had to take a moment to really think about his current situation. Here he was, at the mercy of his two hot best friends. Under the thick toned ass of one and drenched in the magically-sweet spit of the other. He couldn’t tell what he wanted more of. Ass flesh, or Abbie’s spit. Abbie however had already made the decision for him.

 

“Ready spit slut?!” she teased. “Not that I care!”

 

SPPPLAAAGGGGGEEEENNNNN!

 

As Ray held him mouth wide open, he was hit with another intense mouthful of saliva. It hit him so hard that he lost control of various senses all at once. He was temporarily blinded, his body went numb, and his sense of smell was blocked as phlegm raced up his nose. Simultaneously, his taste buds were screaming in absolute joy at the delectable flavour of Abbie’s sweet spit, and his mouth was flooded with it as if a thick hose had blasted it directly inside.

 

The amount of spit was so crazy that it turned into a lubricant. Ray, involuntarily, slipped out from under Taryn as she ground her ass into him. Abbie was one step ahead of him though. She held her hand out and Ray fell right into it. Humiliated, drenched in the tastiest spit ever, and helpless, Ray looked up. He was met with the sight of Abbie’s mischievous knowing eyes and her mouth working side to side to fill up with another mouthful. A new game lay ahead of him.

 

Still trying to collect himself, Abbie and Taryn gave Ray no chance to catch his breath before they unleashed their next dose of sexual magic upon him. Abbie waved the wand again with a knowing smirk on her face, causing Ray to float up into the air again and slowly drift towards the nearest wall. He had no control over his limbs, and felt an intense force take over them. They were pulled straight and outwards away from his torso as though he was locked in a star jump position. When he reached the wall, he felt as though he was pinned there; like there were invisible ropes binding him to it and holding him perfectly still. He couldn’t even rotate his neck sideways to look around. All he had was the ability to blink, speak, and make facial expression. He was as powerless as ever, and it was too perfect.

 

Abbie and Taryn had expectedly been working up more spit balls, making an effort to loudly cough up whatever residue had built up at the bottoms of their throats.

HOOOOOCK!
HOOOOOLLLLGGG!

The sounds were enough to leave Ray feeling both intensely scared and impossibly excited. He wanted it all to end with those two girls not pushing him to his limits. On the other hand, it was too hot to turn down. He wanted to show them that he could take it; that he was aroused and wanted this to become a regular thing between them.

 

“Looks like you’re a bit held up there Ray!” Taryn giggled. “Try moving your arms! I’m sure a strong man like you should have no problem doing that!”

 

Taryn always was quite merciless in her teasing. Every time Ray attempted to move one of his limbs, it was more than the feeling of their being a force holding them down. It’s as though his brain had no control over them, like he had a spinal injury from the neck down that completely paralysed him. As far as he was concerned, these appendages were nothing more than tools for those girls to keep him bound against the wall.

 

“We’re gonna start blasting the wall with spit Ray!” Abbie said. “It needs the same treatment that we gave to the carpet! You better get out of the way if you don’t wanna get drenched.”

Teasing aside, Ray found this sickly humorous. As if he wasn’t already drenched to the maximum.

 

Taryn stepped up, still swashing around the big mouthful she was working up. She stared intently at Ray with a look that said she was aiming on her target, whilst silently accusing him of being a pervert.

POOOOTWWWWOOYYYSSSSSSCCCHLLG!

Taryn’s spit flew towards Ray like a missile, racing faster than ever.
SPLLAAANNKK!

The snapping sound as the thick fluid hit Ray and the wall echoed through the room, but that sound couldn’t compare to what Ray was feeling. It’s as though Taryn’s saliva was as putrid as ever, like she devoured a spice-ridden Indian dish. He couldn’t get the aftertaste or the stench out of his mouth and nasal passage no matter how much he tried to force his. The sadist in his was silently enjoying it however, and he was mentally begging for more. Something even more intense.

 

“How does my spit taste Ray?! You enjoying yourself there you dirty pervert?!” Taryn said. “I made sure to have something really strong for breakfast! All so you could bask in that strong, gross taste!”

 

Taryn wasn’t lying about the taste, and the magic was having an amplifying effect on it. It tasted like the rich food was mixed with the mildest hint of puke. There was a wrongness about it that was just right. Too right. As Ray tried to shake the spit out of his face and get another look at his captors, he saw Abbie stepping up. Taryn was watching enthusiastically, almost in a respectful manner like she recognized that Abbie was the true master of this messy situation. Abbie’s mouth was so full of spit that her cheeks were puffing outwards and light streams of snot were leaking out of her nostrils and coating her upper lip. It was so disgustingly beautiful that Ray could have kissed her right then and there. Ray thought to himself how much he loved these two girls.

Chapter End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard