- Text Size +

The cup disappeared from Ray’s line of sight instantly and tumbled backwards behind him on to the floor. A small puddle of Abbie-Taryn fusion spit ran along the surface of the table by his feet, and those two giant girls were staring him down with lust in the eyes.

 

“Well, well, well,” Abbie said, “looks like the big bad cats have found the puny mouse!”

“You know what that means!” Taryn added.

 

Ray braced himself for what was coming. The two girls started filling their mouths up again, hocking and coughing the whole way through the reloading process. Rather than blasting Ray with a single big load, the two girls shot smaller clumps of saliva out in rapid succession and turned their mouths into machine guns.

 

POOT POOT POOT

 

Ray was getting lathered up with even more mucus-fused spit on every part of his body. He was knocked off his feet as a blob of Taryn’s hit him in the shins, and then momentarily blinded again when a blob of Abbie’s hit him straight in the face. The impact feet like a mild slap and send the sweet fruity scent right up his nose. He could feel himself sliding along the ground, being glided along the table as if the spit was acting like a slippery slide for him. Moments later, he felt the ground drop off as he was pushed off the edge of the table.

 

In free fall yet again, Ray felt his rapid downward plunged cushion itself towards the end as the girls cast another magic spell to save him. Covered with so much spit that he didn’t believe his body could carry, Ray felt weighed down. He held still, looking up towards the ceiling as Taryn and Abbie walked by to look down at him with mischievous smiles. They had a different game in mind.

 

Ray could barely move at this point. After getting blasted with so many mouthfuls of gooey saliva by this point he was really starting to feel worn down. He could feel a tension in his arms and legs, coupled with a feeling of numbness spreading all across his skin not unlike what he’d previously experienced when getting a cavity filled. On top of all of that, he had a mild stinging in his eyes that was accompanied by a slight blurriness to his otherwise 20/20 vision. The spit was having a weakening effect that impeded his ability to function normally. He worried that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with the heavy standards of play that Taryn and Abbie had imposed on him. His mind wasn’t eased at all by the fact that those two girls were still staring straight down at him, seemingly circling him with their enormous feet and worked their mouths to fill them up with the next round of spit. It was humiliating. It was frightening. It was perfectly arousing and he would never trade it for anything else.

 

“Well, Ray” Abbie said, “I think you should get off your ass so we can make you play our next naughty game!”

 

As if he accessed a hidden pool of energy inside himself Ray sprang to his feet, still panting. Astonishingly, the two giantesses backed away from his towards a couch. He was perplexed.

 

“I have an idea Taryn!” Abbie exclaimed. “Just do exactly as I do and I’ll worry about the rest!”

Taryn nodded agreeingly as Abbie waved the wand around. Lights glittered from its tip but nothing seemed to happen. It left Ray feeling offput. What were those two girls thinking?

 

HOOOOCCCKKKKKTOOOOEEEYYYYY!!!

 

A MASSIVE ball of spit flew right out of Abbie’s mouth; it was so huge that the mere act of launching it from her maw covered her entire chin with saliva that continued to drip down her chin in a long string, leaving her looking like a drooling dog. Almost instantaneously, Taryn’s own enormous spitball that she had been building up flew out in Ray’s direction too and left the same residual effect all over her chin. Taryn was taken by as much surprise as Ray when the magic Abbie planned came into effect. Both of them began to laugh, though Ray’s came with a hint of nervousness. The two gigantic balls of saliva seemed to merge together into a single phlegmy blobbed that now completely dwarfed Ray. It was several times the size of his tiny body and it was flying right at him.

 

PLLLLUMMMMMMPPPPSSSCCCHHLLLL

 

The monster of a spit ball hit Ray harder than he could have believed.  He felt as though he’d been knocked into the air and spun around several times; his sense of direction and space lost. After rubbing his eyes clean and regaining control of his senses, Ray looked up at the giggling girls first, and then down where a new discovery awaited him.

 

The carpet. The entire thing was drenched in saliva. It was as though a great flood had washed through the living room and saturated every tiny fibre with more spit than it could absorb. Seemingly way more than could have even been in that monster spit ball. The world around him was becoming spit. Just standing there Ray could feel himself slowly sinking into it and had to start dancing in place to stop it. The smell was a pungent mixture of Abbie’s sweet spit and Taryn’s thicker and stinky spit. Talk about a contradiction, Ray thought to himself.

 

“Run towards us before you drown in the rug, slut!” Taryn exclaimed!

 

As if on cue, Ray got moving. Ray felt himself falling into the carpet like it was mud. Every single step and he found himself falling deep into the spit-soaked fibres as far as his knees. Every step was an entire workout in itself, all alone. He struggled and grew more tired with every moment. All the while those sadistic girls laughed at him.

 

“Don’t lose your step, Ray!” Taryn blurted out.

 

“Save some energy, slave! You’ve got a whole other bunch of tasks we want you to do when you get over here!” Abbie added. “I don’t care how much spit you’ve got all over you! There’s WAY more to come!”

 

The promise of more to come was the very thing keeping Ray moving. He wanted this grand adventure to go on no matter how exhausted he was. He looked up at the girls as they started filling their mouths again. Getting through this rug was proving to be quite the battle, but he happened to have the sexiest motivation in the world driving him at very step. The two girls were teasing him the whole way through.

“Come on Ray!” Taryn said. “It’s only a little bit of spit. We could make up so much more just for you! Check it out! Abbie doesn’t mind!”

Taryn turned her head and then blasted Abbie right in the face with a mouthful of thick spit. The crazy nerd girl just laughed along with Taryn almost sadistically. Perhaps there was more to the kink for them than they had really let off.

Chapter End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard