- Text Size +

As Taryn clenched her toes together again, they resumed working up their jaws to fill their mouths with more spit. The sound alone only enhanced Ray’s excitement.

 

Although their mouths were filled to the brim with gooey saliva, the two girls found a way to communicate between their bubbles and gargles.

“Shall we begin?” Taryn said, letting a big stream of drool fall down her chin and to the floor.

Ray remained pinned between her stinky sweaty feet, unable to move and not wishing for the ability to do so.

“Wait!” Abbie said, letting some spit fall out of her mouth. “I think we can make this experience EXTRA messy for our little slave!”

The two giantesses looked down at him ominously before breaking out into a maniacal laugh. Ray was unbelievably excited for what lay ahead of him. Abbie waved the wand about thinking about a spell that would make her and Taryn’s spit extra phlegmy and snotty. As soon as the magic worked the two girls could feel their mouthfuls of saliva become thicker and take on more intense tastes. Taryn noticed her own spit become even richer and even mildly unpleasant to pool up in her own mouth. Abbie, on the other hand, couldn’t help but note additionally sweet flavours with hints of citrus and cream.

 

Abbie then pointed the wand straight at Ray and flicked it. As if being lifted up by invisible strings, Ray started to levitate into the air.

“Raise your arms, Taryn,” Abbie said with a smirk. The meek nerd’s authoritative side was coming out.

Taryn followed the instruction, allowing Ray to float towards her gently. He was going straight for her armpit. The tiny man became immediately giddy as Taryn also became aware of Abbie’s mischievous game. Just as he came under Taryn’s upper arm.

 

SLLLAAAMMMMMPPPPP!

 

Ray was pinned under Taryn’s arm, with his face pressed deep into the skin of her armpits. They were freshly shaved, but still secreted just as much greasy sweat. Ray opened his mouth and glided his tongue across it, indulging in the salty taste of Taryn’s sweat. It was different from her feet, seemingly untainted for the ground she was walking on. Purer. Ray was lathering up his tongue with it and slurping it down, while Taryn enjoyed the tickling sensation.

 

“Do you like Taryn’s smelly pits, little man? I can’t imagine what it smells like! Maybe you need some additional…. flavor….”

 

HOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKGGHHHHHHH!

 

Abbie blasted the mouthful she had been building up right towards Ray after working up as much phlegm as possible. It hit the armpit and Ray’s face in a big splash, sprinkles were launched in every direction. Pinned under the smelly armpit of one friend and now coated in a snotty layer of the other’s spit, Ray couldn’t believe that the feeling of humiliation could get worse (but he was loving it). Although there was a stickiness about Abbie’s sweet snot-filled saliva, it wasn’t enough to keep him trapped even with Taryn’s forceful grip. He found himself sliding out of the pit and down Taryn’s torso. He scraped past the side of Taryn’s breast and headed straight towards her bellybutton. Before entering true freefall, Taryn caught Ray in the palm of her hand.

 

Taryn immediately got a sense of just how coated Ray was in their spit. The little man slid about in her palm as if every inch of his skin was coated in butter.

“Damn, Ray! You’re an absolute mess!”

She clenched her fist around him and gave him a hard squeeze as she brought him up to eye-level.

“I’m going to enjoy what we do to you next, and there’s NOTHING you can do about it!”

 

Abbie was way ahead of both of them in her thoughts. She was the one truly running this spit-soaked show. She waved the wand towards Ray’s bag of treats, and a package full of paper cups floated out in unison like they were doing a coordinated dance and spread out atop the coffee table. Taryn turned her fist around to allow Ray a look at the next part of the adventure.

 

“Allow me to explain the rules of this game, Ray” Abbie said confidently.

Taryn was listening just as intently, and had brought Ray next to her spit-soaked lips to whisper “Pay close attention, slave…”

Abbie continued. “We’re gonna close our eyes and you’re gonna hide behind one of these five cups. We’ll launch our spit at them like missiles and knock them over, and when we knock over the one you’re hiding behind, we’re gonna rain down on you without mercy!”

Ray struggled to speak from within Taryn’s tight grasp. “How do I win?”

“That’s the thing,” Abbie said smiling, “you don’t.”

Any normal person would have gulped at the inevitability of being coated with more saliva, but that wasn’t the case for a true masochist like Ray.

“You have 30 seconds”.

 

Taryn laid Ray down on the table and turned around with Abbie. As the two girls started to mentally counting down they filled up their mouths with more snotty spit, hocking up additional phlegm from their throats to make it perfect for Ray. Their tiny slave on the other hand was in a rush, unsure of which cup to hide behind. There were five, and he settled for the middle one. There was no way to ‘win.’ All he had was the chance of being covered in more spit sooner rather than later. He jogged over to the cup, doing his best to not slip over the saliva still running down his legs to his feet. Just as the count ended, he got behind that middle cup.

 

The girls turned around and immediately pretended to be surprised as if playing hide and seek with a child.

“Wherever could he have gone?!” Abbie exclaimed.

“It’s like he vanished into thin air!” Taryn replied. “Say Abbie, may we should use out magical thick spit to see if LITTLE Ray is hiding behind those cups!”

 

Ray was incredibly aroused by their teasing and completely unable to hide his raging boner. The excitement was almost too much, but he also wanted to show Taryn and Abbie just how fun he could be.

 

Abbie and Taryn were looking at the cups, steadying their aim as if they were fighter pilots.

“You first?” said Abbie. Taryn smiled back.

 

PPAATTTTOOOOIIII!

 

A huge, thick mouthful of spit flew out of Taryn’s mouth and raced through the air. It moved so fast that it elongated midair and looked like a dart. In a split second it hit the first cup, knocking it straight off the table and leaving a messy pool behind. Ray looked on at where it used to be, shocked at the power and ferocity of Taryn’s spit. Even from a distance that looked like 50 feet to him, Ray could still pick up the rich but stinky scent of Taryn’s mouth.

 

SPPOOOOOOGGGHHHHHH!

 

Abbie launched her spitball, which raced through the air with equal intensity and knocked over a cup on Ray’s opposite side, also leaving a pool behind and splashing the sweet scent of her saliva into the air. Specks ricocheted off the table and grazed the side of Ray’s body. There were now only three cups left. The guessing game was on.

 

“Which one do you think our little spit slut is behind, Abbie?”

Abbie took a moment to ponder. “Ray always had a tendency towards evenness. I’m going to guess he’s hiding right behind that one in the middle” she said pointing.

“Shall we go for it together?”

Abbie smiled enthusiastically, loving Taryn’s gross, domineering idea more than she did herself.

 

HOOOKGGGHHHHHH!
FLLOOOOOGHHH!!
EEEEHHGGGHHHCCCKKKK!!

The two giant girls were working up so much spit that felt like they needed a drink of water to keep going. Abbie cast another spell to keep the spit flowing upwards to their mouths without dehydration. They were reaching a new capacity as their mouths filled up with so much spit their cheeks puffed out.

 

Ray heard it all and braced himself, for both the impact and the excitement racing through him. Any second he would feel…

 

PLLLLLLUUUUUUNNNKKKKSSSSKKKKGGGGG!

Chapter End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard