- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags: micro, size tiering, facesitting, cheating, unaware, farting, masturbation, takao with atago x commander


The only one for commander: plus one



A few weeks have passed since the commander and takao have been having their secret special inspections. Many of the other girls have been asking questions but takao has remained firm in her ignorance. But the 2 were not aware of just how much some knew more than others. The one who knew the most however, was none other than takaos’ own sister Atago.


Atago had been spending everyday eavesdropping on them since the commander's shrinking accident a couple months back as she’d taken note of takao being extra prudent about hygiene since. A little rumor also told her about the commander's secret butt fetish and she couldn't deny takao was a prime candidate for it. It wasn't until last week that Atago caught Takao whining to an empty room while moaning for the commander that the possibility of sizeplay was entertained in her mind.


Her suspicions were confirmed one day after finding a special metal bead that upon inspection contained a micro version of the commander's office. “Takao you naughty girl~ hiding such a thing from Onee chan~” she smiled before leaving to find Akashi.



Takao once again locked the door to the commander's office before turning around to embrace him, deeply entwining her lips with his. “Are you ready for your special inspection today commander~” takao teased while stroking his back. The commander nodded eagerly with a smile before standing back. “1-2-3!” Takao counted before firing a toy raygun at the commander, his size instantly reducing him to that of a flea. She then knelt down and extended her palm for him to climb onto. 


After a minute of travel, takao deposited the commander next to the bead that he would live inside for the next few hours. A timed ritual the 2 had perfected after a couple awkward hiccups. “There's a ton of paperwork today, so it might get extra sweaty today~” Takao teased  before lifting the metal bead to her eyes. “But I have a feeling you'd prefer it that way~” she then winked with a kissing gesture before slowly moving the bead toward the back of her panties and depositing it against her asshole.


After takao sat down and became situated, she put off the lovey dovey thoughts and focused on the paperwork ahead. Inside the bead however, the commander was enjoying the freshly washed smell of takao’s butthole. It was like fresh roses and a hint of apple, a smell that betrayed the grotesque look of the muscled ring before him. But before he could really enjoy it, a rustling from behind the tiny desk shook him. “Huh!?” he sounded but was then frozen in place by none other than Atago emerging like a succubus in a dream. 


“Oh wow! I knew you 2 were upto some steamy stuff but I never imagined like this!” Atago beamed with joy and star filled eyes. “Atago, why are you here!?” the commander’s face turned red as he tried to shield his boner from the devious Atago’s gaze. “Why? You 2 kept hogging all this to yourselves so I thought I'd just invite myself in for once, besides~” Atago’s words trailed off as she approached the commander, a hand suddenly grasping his manhood. “I would have happily offered you my own butthole if you'd just asked, commander~”. Atago whispered into his ear before pulling back from him.


The commander's face was beat red and couldn't figure out what to say let alone do. Atago laughed before walking towards her sister's massive butthole. “To have the serious and no nonsense takao happily show her butthole like this to you commander, she must be obsessed with you”. The commander looked down still with embarrassment before speaking, “I love her too, I'd do anything for her,” he declared, only inciting a giggle from Atago. “ I love her as well, which also includes you commander so I don't mind being the plus one to your relationship~” Atago spoke as she turned to approach the commander again. The commander tightened his grip and attempted to be firm in his resolve but the determination faded quickly as he witnessed Atago undress herself. 


“Wah-what are you-” the commander tried to protest but was unable to say a word as Atago stuffed a glove into his mouth. “You're afraid of betraying my sister, but don't worry~ as long as I'm the one in control she'll forgive you a million times over~”. Atago winked at the commander before continuing to undress and expose herself before the commander. “What do you think~ does my sister's giant bulging pucker make a breathtaking backdrop for me? It looks so hungry I'm afraid I might just trip and fall inside of its meaty folds~” Atago teased while removing layers of clothes. 


The commander watched from his futon with bated breath, right before him stood Atago in heat  standing before a large open window that was filled with his darling takao’s massive winking asshole who is all the while unaware of the situation unfolding between her asscheeks. “ oh my~ it hasn't even been 5 minutes yet takao~ yet your asshole has already become so slick with sweat” Atago teased as she looked over the glistening pucker of her sisters. “Commander~ you must really love buttholes if you 2 have been doing this for so long.” she teased once more before removing her panties. “I'm sure it's nice to look at, but wouldn't you also like to have a taste of one as well?” Atago pushed the commander onto his back before crawling over him. 


“ ata-” the commander tried to speak but the glove in his mouth stopped him causing him to spit it out. “Atago, you don't need to-” he froze mid sentence as Atago’s very own asshole loomed right before his eyes. “What's wrong commander? I don't need to what?” she smiled with a smug grin. The commander could do nothing but thoughtlessly look into the folds of Atago’s pucker, a small mole just to the side of it giving a cute characteristic to the overwhelming nature of Atago’s body.


“ I ca- cant betray takao,” the commander finally said before  closing his eyes. Suddenly his face was engulfed with Atago’s buttocks, her asshole wedging his nose into it giving him a full inhale of her scent. “Oh commander~ you still don't get it, the more you fawn over takao, the more Onee san wants you!”. Atago rested her full weight onto the commander's face while she unbuttoned his outfit and removed his belt. “I'm not lying when i say i love takao commander, she's my dearest sister, but seeing someone else love her more than me just makes me so very happy!” Atago spoke her heart out before a wicked grin adorns her face. And judging from the little commander here~ you also want to love Onee chan more as well”.



All while this went down inside the bead between takao’s ass. Takao was growing rather blue balled. The commander would have given her a few tender rubs by now and the lack of contact made her feel like she was being teased. “Commander! If you don't do something soon, i'll have to make you!” she shouted in her mind while continuing to do paper work. Had she known the reason for the commander's lack of action, she would no doubt have unshrunk him by now. Fortunately for the 2 inside the bead office, Takao was about to take things to the next level.



All the commander could see was darkness, his eyes sealed by Atago’s plush buttcheeks. All he could smell was her ass as his nose was wedged into her asshole. All he could taste was her love fluids as her pussy oozes onto his face, and all he could feel was the overbearing weight of her ass and the feeling of her teasing his cock with her foot. “Can you hear me commander? Takao looks rather lively~ i guess you aren't doing your job as her butt slave fufu” she snickered. Atago herself was in nirvana, her ass was smothering the commander while she gave him a little footjob all while takao was unaware. Her sisters butthole flexed menacingly before them as if growing pouty like a child with a temper tantrum. 


Suddenly a strange feeling began to go down Atago’s stomach, a feeling  she knew well enough and caused a cruel moment of lust. “I wonder if you and my sister have gone this far, commander~” she grinned before putting pressure onto her anus. *prrrrt* 


The smell was horrible and burned the commander's lungs, but for whatever reason he couldn't help but enjoy it. His cock nearly orgasming as Atago’s putrid gas entered his lungs. “OH MY~ TO THINK YOU WERE THIS NAUGHTY COMMANDER!” Atago’s juices spurted with need, the sight of the commander nearly orgasming to her fart activating her dominant side. Atago then removed herself from his face before standing. “ my switch has been flipped, commander~ i think that's enough foreplay for now. Suddenly Atago produced a ray gun just like takao’s and his eyes went wide “where did-” the commander tried to speak but was cut off, “where did i get this? I asked Akashi to make me another one fufu~ but don't worry, this one will only make you as small as  my thumb, though i guess at your current size, you'd be more like a dust mite to my sister~”


The commander wanted to protest more but Atago had already fired the gun. “Don't worry, i also made sure to have her add a time limit in case you get lost~”. The world grew all around, the miniature office within a metal bead suddenly became massive. Atago standing with a lustful expression growing larger and larger. When he finally stopped, Atago was like a skyscraper to him. “Come commander, Onee chans hand is ready to take you somewhere nice~” Atago smiled innocently making the commander feel unnerved. 


Stepping onto her hand, Atago sheepishly laughed as she savored the sight of her commander within the palm of her hand. “I think i understand why takao is so willing~ this feeling is even better than i imagined, She drooled with hearts in her eyes. “Now then commander, now that you've gotten a taste of my butthole, why don't you tell me which is better with another taste of takao’s~”. Atago ‘s words echoed through the commander's mind, a shocking realization shooting through his brain. “You can't be!” The commander tried to shout but was suddenly plopped out of Atago’s hand onto the massive orifice that was his beloved Takao’s puckered anus.


The commander quickly found himself stuck in place, his face adhered to the rank and briney surface of takao’s bulging asshole. Rather than panic however, he felt only serenity. Every second he felt Takao's heart beat, a sound that caused the anus to twitch in rhythm  and lul him into a tired state of comfort. “Takao” he thought to himself as the mountain-like wrinkles around him smothered him like a loving embrace. “My takao” he smiled as the sweat pooled around him and filled his lips with his wife's delicious essence. “You're the only one for me”.


Atago almost lost sight of him but was able to pick out the one speck on a lake of white fleshy wrinkles. “Oh my~ commander really does love Takao, to think you wouldn't even try to struggle in such a situation, it makes Onee chan so hot~” Atago moaned as she fingered herself right then and there. Not wasting a moment of this sight before her.



Takao’s face was now a feeling of neglect, a small pout forming on her lips as the idea of him taking a nap before giving her some love made her annoyed. “If the commander is gonna rest, then he'll do it after a goodnight kiss! I’ll have to wake him up with my own special alarm to remind him!”. Takao grimaced before applying pressure to her pucker.



Meanwhile in the world between her cheeks and anus, the commander suddenly began to feel an ominous rumbling from beyond. A memory suddenly returns to him about if he were to fall asleep. “Wait Takao, im-” he said before the wrinkles around him began to bulge with intent, the bead behind him shaking as Atago unknowingly continued to jill herself to the sight of the commander attached to her sister's asshole. Suddenly the asshole began to open, the wrinkles tightening around the commander suffocating him a bit in its sweaty embrace.


Atago couldn't stop masturbating, the sight of her sister's hole expanding sent a masochistic thrill through her mind, she then gave a happy smile. “You're so naughty Takao~” Atago said.


*PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*


Takao’s anus opened wide and out came a massive burst of hot and rank air straight from Takao’s darkest depths. The release was so strong that the commander suddenly felt himself thrown from the mountain like creases back into the room he used to worship his goddess of a wife. Atago on the other hand just continued playing with herself, verging orgasm as she relished in the fact her sister just unknowingly showed her one of her most raunchy and depraved sides. The smell burned her nose and eyes a bit but she could not turn away from the sight of her sister's depths before her.  When the pucker finally closed, Atago squirted in orgasm as she fell to the floor panting. Even for her it was an overwhelming experience.


“Oh no, I let out too much! Are you alright commander!?” Takao cried as she removed the bead and tried to look for him. “A-Atago!?” Takao screamed in shock, her sister unconscious in a pool of her own love juices with her commander nowhere to be seen.