- Text Size +

In the giant school fair, the boy from earth hoped that the beautiful 24 year old giantess would pick him, and smiled at her.

The girl gave no reaction, and he realised that his smiling face was probably too small to make out. So he waved his arm and hand at her.

She stared more closely in his direction, and then picked him up and handed him to Kiri.

“I hope you’ll be happy with your purchase,” said Kiri, “I’m Kiri.”

“I’m Judy, an old girl of the school,” said the girl, “He looks nice.”

After the transaction had been concluded, she walked out onto the lawn and into a larger field with him.

“Thank you so much for buying me!” he said.

“You’re welcome,” said the girl, “I’m going to take you home, and gobble you whole for one of my upcoming dinners in the near future.”

“Gobble me whole!” he said, “That could have a very significant effect on me.”

She blew a raspberry at him, and her dark pink tongue looked more exciting than frightening. Judy slipped him into the low pocket of her new blue dress and went walking. He peeked through the fabric and saw her go and sit down with another old girl of the school. As they talked, he learned that the other girl was named Erin and was 21.

“So you bought one too,” said Judy, “I’m looking forward to eating mine.”

“Mine’s in my handbag,” said Erin, “He’s cute.”

Inside Erin’s handbag, a 14 year old boy from earth named Bobby was listening to Judy’s speech with awe. He thought that being eaten would be the most thrilling and wonderful prospect, but Erin had expressed no interest in doing it. How he wished that Judy had purchased him instead. Then Bobby considered that he could not see Judy. He might not like the look of her mouth as much as Erin’s.

Housing was available in abundance in the giants’ dimension, and both girls had their own homes already. It would only be a matter of time before Judy and Erin furthered their plans with Guy and Bobby respectively.

 

Back at the stall, a 12 year old boy named Bing was picked up from the table by a 41 year old giant woman named Olive. She was one of the school’s many widowed mothers, as the school had come about as a result of a distant war that had claimed the lives of many men. Their death benefits had been combined into a trust fund that had paid for the school.

“I’ll take this one,” said Olive, “He looks mouth watering.”

Bing could only wonder about his suspicions of the ramifications of her giving him that description. Apparently Kiri was not concerned about it, and accepted her payment from Olive with her usual courteous plesantries. Olive took him to a clearing behind the school grounds, where no stalls had been placed, and sat down in isolation. She took a small art kit out from her bag, having purchased it from another stall earlier in the day, and began to draw, after placing him onto the large wooden log beside her. As he looked up at her elegant face, she remained side on, and went about her creativity without feeling any need to explain her remark back at the stall.

When the picture was finished, she suddenly picked him up and opened her mouth and placed him inside. For only a few seconds, he had seen the beauty of her tongue, and then he was in darkness, lying upon it. He waited and wondered how much time he had left.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner, while sleeping, stared into the face of the girl of his dream, Jodie Moore. She had even facial features, long hair, shapely lips and a pleasant demeanour. There was something else about her, not just about her in fact. The entire scene of both her face and the scenery behind her was in black and white. She seemed to be sitting in a garden in the last month of autumn. There were a number of fallen leaves on the grass beside her, and the garden had a timeless romantic quality to it.

“You look very handsome,” she said, “How is it that you don’t have anyone to be with?”

He explained, in the briefest of summaries, the disappointments he’d experienced with dishonest and manipulative women, a number of them older and more experienced at playing games with someone’s heart. He admitted that there were guys who did the same sorts of things, but he wasn’t one of them.

 

*          *          *          *