- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Here’s a picture of the two of us together,” said Erin, lifting a photo album from the table and turning to a recent picture of the two giant girls, “She’s very pretty, isn’t she?”

“I like you more,” said Bobby.

“I never saw Judy’s little boy, but I’m sure I like you more too,” said Erin.

“I do like the novelty of Judy’s idea though,” said Bobby.

“Do you really?” asked Erin.

“I loved watching your tongue while you were eating, and even more while you were licking me. Back at the fete stall, I reciprocated your soon to be declared feelings for me, and then Judy talked about eating her little boy. All I could think of since was how lovely it would be if you were to eat me too, Erin.”

“I wasn’t going to do it, because I didn’t think you’d want me to,” she said, smiling as sweetly as ever, “But if it’s what you really would like me to do, I will.”

“I’ve never wanted anything more. Oh Erin, would you put me into your mouth for a while now?”

“Yes, my little darling.”

Beaming effervescently, she opened her mouth wide. He looked in at her sparkling pink tongue and couldn’t wait to accompany it. Erin tilted her head a little, lowered him into her mouth and closed it. He lay there for some time, swishing from side to side on the limited space that her tongue gave him, and then waited until she opened her mouth and took him out.

“Is it still what you’d like me to do?” she asked.

“I know it is. I can hardly wait. Will you take me to the table and do it now?”

“Alright,” she said.

She took him to the dining room table, set him down on a place mat, and smiled affectionately as she sat down.

“Well I’m settled,” she said, “Do you want to go down straight away?”

“Absolutely,” he said.

“Then I really hope you enjoy it, my love,” she said.

Erin gently lifted him up, and drew him towards her mouth.

He saw the natural movement of her mouth opening and her tongue coming out to receive him. It occurred to him then, that back on earth, he’d seen some girls eat like that and others keep their tongues inside their mouths. He wondered what caused the difference, but was very glad that Erin ate in the way that subconsciously put out her tongue to receive food each time she took a mouthful of anything. In this case, it would be a mouthful of him.

He saw the tongue reach point blank range, and then felt it against his face as he slid into her mouth and continued on down into her throat. He made his way down to her tummy and felt more at home than he’d ever been in Australia. He lay inside her stomache in comfort, and thought about Erin and how much he loved her. She had given him a fantasy made real, which he could never have found by seeking it himself. She had even paid Kiri Williams a small fortune for the chance to take him home with her in the first place. Now she had eaten him.

 

*          *          *          *

 

“The fact that you’re a giant is (pardon the pun) a pretty BIG detail to have not told me in the first place,” said Faris Buckner.

“We had just met, and we are slowly becoming acquainted with each other,” said Jodie Moore, “I didn’t know if you would have liked me as a giant. I don’t even know that now.”

“I like you MOORE as a giant.”

Jodie smiled, showing her even teeth.

“I’ve always liked you being so small, Faris. I’ve never felt that my life was complete until I met someone as interesting as you… and as cute.”

“Knowing this makes me want to meet you more than ever now.”

“If only we knew how to get to each other’s realms.”

“I doubt you could come to mine anyway. You’d attract so much attention, and it would be difficult to find somewhere large enough for you to sit down, for example. Then there’d be the problem of affording enough food to fill your tummy.”

“I know… Oh, I’m sorry, Faris. I can feel myself starting to wake up.”

 

*          *          *          *