- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“It’s not just that kind of dimensional barrier we’re talking about, but one that separates the realms of reality and fiction,” said Tim, “I’m not on the earth you came from. That’s why your teleporter view screen can’t find me, as well as the fact that you wouldn’t even know on which continent to start looking.”

“You fascinate me so much. I don’t know whether I want to find a way to get hold of you and eat you or just keep you around to answer all my questions. Since I don’t have much choice, I think I’ll go with the latter option. Did that other timeline really happen?”

“Only in a story I wrote. You’re part of it,” said Tim.

“Are you saying that you think I don’t really exist?”

“From your perspective, you most certainly do,” said Tim, “You’re that part of my creative processes which was needed to address a recurring sense of loss and lack of wish fulfilment. From the age of 5 or 6 years old, I found myself involuntarily fantasizing about the thought of being shrunken and placed into a pretty lady’s mouth. It was not the result of any outside influence working on my mind. At that point I’d never read any fairy tales, and when I did later, they just gave new life to an idea that was already well and truly embedded in my mind.

The fantasies developed into going into a giantess’s mouth while retaining my full size, and then ultimately into being eaten in either case. You are a fictional projection of those fantasies after they’ve had many more years to evolve in my thoughts.”

“Surely I must be more than that,” said Colleen.

“Don’t let it diminish you, especially since we both like the idea of enlarging you, pun intended,” said Tim, “13 years ago, I discovered a fairly secret community of like minded people, who were also fascinated with the concepts of giantesses eating tiny boys and men. 10 years ago, I connected with a lady in that community, only to lose her when a cruel quirk of fate undermined her interest in the subject. I retreated away from the community and manifested my fantasy only in the privacy of my own mind. Then two years ago, I met another lady, named Jessica. She told me she’d grown to the age of 28 over some ten years of reading my stories, ironically using the old archive of publications largely during that period when I had not been active. We fell into mutually strong vore crushes on each other, role played for six months over a global communications system called the internet. She used it to send me photographs of her face, and her open mouth, so that I could imagine making my shrunken way down inside it. We might have even been able to meet in person. She lived in Brazil, and we had met in the middle of a series of nationwide lockdowns in response to a newly born global pandemic virus. Brazil, I had learned in recent years, seemed to be a hot spot for would be giantesses and shrinkers of men. I transposed this factor onto Ireland in your story, Colleen.”

“Maybe there’s a warp from your earth’s Brazil, that takes you to somewhere in this giant land,” said Colleen.