- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“You've been watching those science fictions about predestination paradoxes,” said Tim, “I like to think, that on the original timeline, Kenneth hadn't sent his consciousness back in time yet. So Colleen's interest in leprechauns developed without this incident.

However, I do use the predestination time loop approach in a much later batch of chapters involving a new character. So you'll get to see it both ways.”

More unfolded, and then they spoke again.

“Wow, wow, this only gets better!! Let’s see what happens in the next episode…” said Millicent.

“Thank you, as always. Plenty more surprises to come,” said Tim.

Colleen awoke again and thought about it all. So the Colleen of these dreams, and perhaps the Colleen of her own personal reality, had known a Kenneth and shrunken and eaten him before the timeline had reset. Then the new timeline had seen Kenneth’s younger self encounter Colleen’s younger self. Kenneth had retained his memories, but Colleen hadn’t. She had ended up with a tiny Kenneth at her mercy and enjoyed the situation.

In Colleen’s next dream, she heard more from Brother Zeke’s voice.

“Nothing gets past Colleen,” said Zeke, “She’s as sharp as a tack. And I love that about her (as well as her voracious appetite for shrunken humans and leprechauns of course). I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes next. It’ll be interesting to see whether or not we, the observers, hop timelines again to see how things play out for the leprechauns or even eventually see the original timeline again.”

“The original timeline is gone,” said Tim, “But the ramifications of the change will play out many times, in many ways, and with new characters over time too.”

Colleen dreamt things she recalled, about being temporarily foiled in her attempts to catch and eat various characters she’d known on earth.

“Wow. I’m starting to feel bad for Colleen in this timeline,” said Brother Zeke.

“She’ll have plenty more dining pleasure in store,” said Tim.

“You just gotta love Colleen’s bluntness and determination to get what she wants, regardless of if her prey disagrees,” said Zeke.

“In a way, I’d love it as a victim,” said Tim.

Then Colleen’s nostalgic dreams jumped a groove, well into her time as a giantess.

“As usual, I can’t get enough of Colleen’s voracious appetite,” said Zeke, “I Wonder if she’ll ever encounter the leprechauns again, especially now that she’s a giant.”

“It’s unlikely anyone will meet the leprechauns in this second book,” said Tim, “But there will still be plenty of shrinking guys and giantesses to enjoy.”

“A second book,” thought Colleen, still asleep, “It looks like my time up here in giant land has become a sequel.”

“There’ll be a third instalment too,” said Tim, “I know you’ve been trying to get in touch with me, at least in your hopes and dreams, like the one you’re having right now.”

“Have I ever!” said Colleen, “Just who are you?”

“My full name is Timothy Scribener, and I exist in another dimension.”

“I know,” said Colleen, “I came from it, before I grew to my current size.”