- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


He could think of nothing to say. So he just rode out the journey in silence.

She left him on the kitchen bench, went and changed into a red dress with a plunging neckline, came into the kitchen and bent over the bench laughing in glee at his helplessness. She lifted her back leg, showing her shapely lower leg’s curvature, while his eyes alternated from this view and the more proximate sight of her round cleavage.

She put him in the oven, stuck out her tongue at him, and then sat down and watched him warm up. Soon she took him from the oven to the table, and sat down again.

When she picked him up and licked him, her tongue came out over and over again, exciting him wildly, to the point that he was unable to feel any fear for what was coming next. The same was true when he saw her wide open laughing mouth awaiting him, with her tongue now spread out inside it.

She fed him into her cavernous orifice and let him slide around on it for a long time, while she enjoyed the taste of him thoroughly.

Finally she slid him into her throat and gulped him down and down.

 

************************

 

47 year old Perky saw Lissa King come into the park for the first time in 20 years, since she had told him that it would be risky to see her again, given her desire to eat him up.

“Lissa!” he called from the garden, “I’m here!”

She turned to look at him.

“You’re taking quite a chance,” she said.

“Not really, not at all. I came to tell you that I’d like to be eaten by you. I’ve already had your kisses, and I’d love to do this, to make you happy, and also because it would be so exciting and thrilling for me too.”

“You’re so sweet,” she said.

She picked him up and took him home, now 52 and looking ever elegant.

She lay down on her bed and talked with him for a while, and then took him to the kitchen and prepared him in a way that varied little from the other descriptions given of earlier incidents involving these giantesses and earth scouts.

Then she slid him gently into her mouth at the table, and swallowed him.

 

************************

 

Jordy had been with Brie Shoole for nearly 40 years. He was 48, and Brie was 51. One day she placed him onto a plate at the kitchen bench, and looked down at him and spoke.

“You won’t have to go into yet another meal wondering whether or not you’ll be eaten,” she said, “This time I am going to have you for my dinner, and it will be the last time you ever see the outside of me.”

He had no regrets. He’d been with her for the best years of her life, and was now going to give her the ultimate repayment for all the happiness she’d brought him.

Brie carried him to the table, sat down and lifted him up and slid her tongue over him time and time again. It seemed to go for nearly an hour, before she finally stopped, and opened her mouth wide.

“In you go,” she said.

She put her tongue out again, lowered him onto it, drew him into her mouth and closed it.

He lay there thinking back over all the time that they had been together, and then felt the gulp that drew him down her throat.

 

************************

 

(During all the decades that the parallel giant doppelgangers of celebrities had been encountering the earth scouts, the events of Books 1 and 2 had been occurring in Ireland and other parts of the giant world.)