- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Only one more boy, other than the four already mentioned, would be retained by his owner, after being purchased at Kiri’s giant school fair stall. This was Brody, a 16 year old who was utterly infatuated with the lovely giantess who purchased him. Her name was Florrie. She was wearing a long pale pink dress with a medium height rounded neckline. She was the first to leave the fete, and took him home and into her home.

“My daughter’s a boarder at the school,” she said, “but for you and me, this is my home. I hope you like it.”

“I like anywhere you take me very much,” he said.

She served some baked Alaska, no doubt named something else in the giants’ dimension, but made of the same ingredients, and sat on the couch and ate it, offering him as much as he could eat simply by reaching into the bowl with his hands to help himself. They talked all day and got to know eachother, and then she changed into a nightgown, climbed into bed and smiled at him.

“Would you like me to kiss you?” she asked.

“Very much,” he said.

“I thought you were just a little shy,” said Florrie, “You’re only a young one, I can see.”

“I’m 16.

“I’m 36,” said Florrie, and pressed her lips to his face.

Then she lay down and let him snuggle against her shoulder and her cheek in turn as he tried a few positions for comfort.

 

When Judy got home with Guy, she took him to the dinner table, put out some food for herself, and positioned him behind the plate.

“Have whatever you want,” she said, “But keep your eye on what I’m eating. You’ll be joining it one day.”

He watched her tongue come out to receive the food, as she spooned mincemeat into her mouth, and saw her staring mischievously down at him. When she finished eating, she picked him up and held him in front of her face.

“Now you can have a closer look at where you’re going,” she said, and opened her mouth wide.

He stared in at the wonder of her radiant pink tongue. Then he looked back down towards the neck he had seen gulping the mincemeat down earlier. This time he was seeing it from a different angle. It looked lovely, and yet foreboding. At the end of the day she put him into a hanging cage near the window, and went to bed. He took much longer to drop off to sleep. In the morning, Judy awoke, had breakfast, found him still asleep in the cage and left him there while she went out for most of the day.

 

Erin took Bobby home and lay down on her bed, with her head in front of him.

“I love you, little boy, and I just realised I haven’t even asked your name.”

“I’m Bobby,” he said, “You’re a very pretty giant.”

After they talked for a while, she took him to the dinner table, and he watched her dainty tongue coming out of her mouth to receive the food, and was more enervated than ever with the thought that he wished she had shared Judy’s desire for eating little boys from earth.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner awoke in real life and realized that he’d been yanked out of sleep by some noise coming from outside somewhere. It soon stopped, and he wished that it hadn’t put an end to the best dream he’d ever had: the dream of talking with Jodie Moore, a beautiful lady who only existed in his dream.

Faris went back to sleep.

Before he knew it, he was talking to Jodie Moore again.

“I couldn’t see you for a while there,” she said, “Did you wake up?”

“I…I don’t fully understand,” said Faris.

His sleeping self had assumed that this dream was reality, in the normal manner in which people do while dreaming.

“I didn’t either, at first,” said Jodie, “I’m only able to talk to see you, when I’m asleep, dreaming. And I have to sleep in the daytime, like the way it first happened. I’ve been sleeping daytimes ever since. My daytime corresponds with your night time. It happened once or twice before, and I saw you, but you hadn’t seen me yet, and so I didn’t say anything until tonight. Because I’d woken up after the first two times, and then started dreaming about you again tonight, I came to understand that I could only see you and hear you while I was asleep, dreaming. It means that I needed to adjust my sleeping pattern to sleep in the daytime. It was the only way to meet you.”

 

*          *          *          *