- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


42 year old scout Liam was in the park, when 48 year old Julianne Stringer came walking around the garden and into view. She was wearing a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt that didn’t cover her bellybutton.

She smiled mischievously down at him.

“It’s a good thing you can see my belly,” she said, “You’ll soon be inside it.”

He watched as she lay down on her chest with her face right in front of him. She lunged for him and then stood up and then put him between her breasts and carried him home that way. She locked him in a cage while she went to change, came back in a dress, sat down on the couch and set him on the arm of it.

She looked at him with a smile of confident amusement, and then took him in her hand.

Her tongue was longer than his entire body, when it came out and licked him several times.

Then she placed him into her laughing mouth and soon gulped him down.

 

************************

 

43 year old scout Mack saw 47 year old Belle Pearson walking through the park.

“My, don’t you look yummy!” she said and picked him up.

Before he knew it, her huge sparkling tongue came out and licked him.

She smiled with glee, and then opened her mouth, placed him inside, tasted him for a while and then swallowed him.

 

************************

 

44 year old scout Algernon had been living with giantess Sophia Dredle for many years. One night at dinner, she took him to the table as usual, and he noticed that there was no food on it.

“What are you serving tonight?” he asked.

“You,” she said, “I’m going to gobble you all up.”

“Well…goodbye then,” he stammered.

“That’s about it,” she said, and picked him up.

He saw her tongue licking his face and neck and shoulders a number of times, and then remaining out to receive him, as she placed him into her mouth and gulped mercilessly.

 

************************

 

After 18 years since he had last seen her, 45 year old scout Golo returned to the giant garden and was seen again by Trudy Cole. She caught him before he could escape, gave him another kiss, and then spoke.

“I won’t swallow you now, but you might as well get used to being in there.”

She opened her mouth wide and placed him inside it, while she headed for home.

Once there, she sat on the couch and took him out of her mouth. She put her tongue out again and again, licking him countless times. He made sure that he enjoyed every second of this, until the moment came when she said that she was going to despatch him down her throat.

“I know I wouldn’t have caught you, if you hadn’t loved me enough to come back and see me again,” she said, “But you’re going down all the same. Goodbye, Golo.”

She opened her mouth and pushed him into it, and he lay on her tongue until she gulped him down with all the force of a dunking wave in the surf.

 

************************

 

The next time scout Roland saw giantess Carla Olt, he was 46, and she was 52. She came walking into view with her hair up, wearing a long black dress with white patterns on it. She saw him this time, and looked down at him in surprise.

“You’re so pretty,” he said, and told her of the previous two times he had seen her, at the initial musical and the time she’d been swimming in the stream.

“Well that’s very nice. If I didn’t have a boyfriend, I’d take you on a date before I ate you,” she said, picking him up.

She swished her tongue from side to side, brushing it over his face and shoulders several times, and then gave him an adorable open mouthed smile.

She took him in her hand and began walking home.