- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


36 year old scout Brul saw 42 year old Maria Roccs walk into the park, wearing jeans and a white jumper. She sat down and then lay on her side in front of him.

“I saw you singing here 24 years ago, and several times since,” he said.

“Well I hope you liked it,” said Maria, “I’m going to take you home and eat you.”

With that she snatched him up, rose to her feet and walked home. She put him on her dining table, and then left the room.

She came back wearing a neck to knees aquamarine coloured sleeveless dress, and carrying a bowl of pavlova.

He watched as she sat down, spooned it slowly to her mouth, looking at his reactions to her eating movements, and ate it, spoonful by spoonful, until it was all gone.

“That was a nice appetizer,” she said, “Now for the main course.”

She pushed him into the bowl with her free hand, cornered him with the spoon, scooped him up and lifted him towards her face. She put out her tongue in an adorably motion, and then with drew it, and slowly put it out again as she spooned him into her mouth.

He slid around on her tongue, until she swallowed him with a carefree gulp.

 

************************

 

38 year old scout Archie had lived happily with beautiful 59 year old giantess Annette March for two decades, enjoying her friendship every day. One day he awoke on her pillow, to see that she’d turned over a little in bed, and the sheets had half fallen off. He enjoyed the view of her upper arms and snuggled briefly against her shoulders.

Then she took him on a nice walk to the park and back, and sat with him talking for the afternoon, during lunch and a period on the couch. At dinner time, they talked again, while she spooned food into her mouth and passed him his usual smaller portions to enjoy.

After they’d washed it down with some water, she picked him up and held him in front of her face, while they talked some more.

“I think my life would have been very empty without a friend like you,” he said.

Annette popped him into her open mouth and swallowed him. He briefly felt the touch of her beautiful tongue and then found himself in her stomach less than a minute later. She had given him no warning at all, never raised the possibility before, simply done it now, and was no doubt doing her washing up in the kitchen before settling down for the evening.

 

************************

 

41 year old scout Dino finally decided that his best chance of being eaten by Nina Pozzona would be to offer himself to her while he was still relatively young and appetising. One day, after several kisses on the couch, he spoke in a way that would lead the conversation towards it.

“These kisses are almost the closest I’ve come to the ultimate happiness,” he said.

“What was the closest then?” she asked.

“The time I fell into your mouth. I liked your tongue very much.”

“You almost fell down my throat,” she said.

“Ever since I first saw you eating in the park that day, I have wished that you would eat me too,” he said, “I’m younger and hopefully tasty, and small enough that you could swallow me without any difficulty.”

“I suppose I could let you stay in the front compartment of my tummy,” she said.

“What’s that?”

She explained it.

“So I could be eaten, but not gone altogether. It sounds wonderful. Oh Nina, would you do it?”

She agreed, and put on a fancy silver dress with blue patterns on it.

He enjoyed looking up at her, as she went about preparing the dish that would include him, enjoyed the sight of her friendly smiling lips and eyes at the dinner table, as well as the look of her long neck. As she took him gently in her hand, he watched her mouth open wide to show her magnificent sparkling tongue, felt her sliding him over her lower lip and onto her tongue, and then eventually drawing him into her throat. He felt her gulping him downwards, until he reached her stomach’s front compartment, where he lay down and made himself comfortable.

 

************************