- Text Size +

28 year old scout Dino had been living with beautiful giantess Nina Pozzona for 12 years now. One day he saw her come home from the hairdressers with slightly shorter hair, wearing a long dark blue dress. She lay down and let him lie on her lips. At some point, she yawned without thinking. Her mouth opened, and he let himself fall into it, secretly happy, and slid around on her tongue until she sat up and took him out again. It was the closest he’d come to being eaten by her, and he wanted to come closer still.

 

************************

 

When Scout Nigel turned 30, he saw 38 year old Lorna Night talking with Fiona May, the secretary of the Music Society’s fan club, in the park. Fiona told him about her romantic relationship with the tiny earth scout master she’d met the day of the first musical performance to have been seen by the earth scouts.

“He sounds delicious,” said Lorna, “I’m sure he’d make a spectacular dinner. Maybe I’ll catch one of my own some time.”

Nigel knew that Lorna’s counterpart was a cooking show host, who naturally enjoyed eating. In fact, she’d published a book called “The Simple Art of Eating.”
It made it less of a surprise, as he took in the fact that Lorna would have made short work of him at her next meal, if she’d been able to see him in the garden at that time. He stared up out at her beautiful features, until Fiona got up to head home. He wondered if Lorna might start looking for earthling scouts, and retreated away.

 

************************

 

Brie Shoole’s permanent earth scout houseguest Jordy was now 33, while Brie was 36. She put on a nice long dress with black pattern designs on it, set him on the mantlepiece and danced in front of him to music for a while, and then lay down in bed and occasionally kissed him, and then let him snuggle to her long neck.

“I’m still sure I’ll eat you one day,” she said, “But not today.”

She stood up, took off her dress, to reveal a one piece blue swimsuit, and sat up in bed and licked him several times, then placed him into her mouth and let him lie there for hours while she read a book.

 

************************

 

34 year old Nigel could not get Lorna Night out of his thoughts, despite the fact  that she would certainly have eaten him, given the chance. He went back to the flowerbed, day after day, and sat in the garden replaying the scene of her telling Fiona May of her desire to eat an earthling. One day he was on his way through the flowerbed again, when he saw her already standing at the edge. She had her hands on her hips, was wearing a pale pink jumper and a long dark pink skirt and was looking straight down in at him.

“I’m sure I could make a nice meal out of you,” she said.

He started to back away, but was still fascinated by her nonetheless.

She briefly folded her arms, and then sat down and looked in at him. She reached for him with her huge hand and captured him in one fell swoop, stood up and took him home to her kitchen and placed him on the bench, while she prepared to cook him in a baking dish.

Her huge high breasts thrust her jumper a little, high above him, and her stomach was just about at his eye level. He saw her palm opening as her hand reached for him and placed him into an already largely cooked baked Alaska. Then he looked as she lifted the whole dish up and placed him into the oven and closed it in front of him. He looked out at the kitchen and saw her leave the room for a few minutes, and then return to collect him and take him to the table.

She sat down at the table and gave him the most generous views of her tongue repeatedly coming out to receive the food, before she licked him clean and then put out her tongue to receive him.

She remained in that position for a few minutes, and then slid him into her mouth and savoured the taste of him for a long time, before gulping him down with irresistible pressure.

 

************************