- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Five years later, the once twelve year old scouts had turned 25. One scout named Roland had walked further than any of the others, taking his tent with him. He found the stream that the Music Society had mentioned at the end of their first performance. He saw Carla Olt come running down to the stream and wading into the water for a while. Then she stood up and came slowly walking out of the water and lay down in her swimming costume, on her side.

He stayed behind plant cover and shyly looked at her resplendent figure, wishing he knew what to say or do. Then the brief window passed, as she stood up and walked away.

 

************************

 

Two years after that, Perky saw Lissa King sitting in the park near the flowerbed. She was wearing a long sleeveless dress, which showed off her shapely arms and long neck. He was 27, and she was 35.

“You look lovelier than ever,” he said.

“Thank you. You’re a dashing little fellow yourself.”

“I thought you had a boyfriend,” he said, “It was just a feeling.”

“A very intuitive one. I did, when I saw you last time,” she said, “But I’m alone now.”

“I would be so happy, if you were to kiss me,” he said.

“Alright,” said Lissa.

She lifted him gently and pressed her lips to his. Then she lay down on her picnic rug and let him snuggle against her cheek, and later her neck. They talked for some time, and then she stood up and set him down on the ground, while she packed up her picnic rug.

“I should be going home now,” she said.

“Will I see you again?”

“It would be a risky undertaking for you. Both today and seven years ago, I thought it would be very nice to gobble you all down whole. If I saw you again, I might well end up going ahead with it. Goodbye, little darling.”

Lissa took her basket in hand and turned and walked away. He watched her departure, captivated by her and yet ruminating on what she had said.

 

************************

 

The next day, 27 year old scout Golo saw Trudy Cole come into the park. He knew from the tabloids that he’d read on earth, that the earthling Trudy Cole was six years older than him and was 6 foot three inches tall. When he’d watched the giant Trudy Cole performing with the Music Society, he had seen that she was taller than any of the other women. She now wore a long medium blue dress with white dots on it. It was unbuttoned below the base of the neck, had short sleeves, and reached to her ankles.

She saw him, sat down right at the edge of the garden, and heard his tale. Her neck was proportionately wide as well, in comparison to other giantesses he’d seen that day. He climbed along to it, as she lay down on her back. He snuggled against her huge neck and kissed it. Then he asked her to kiss him.

“It’s the least I can do before I gobble you up,” she said.

As she pressed her enormous lips to his face and neck, he took in the surprise of his impending journey down inside her own neck. Then she opened her mouth wide and showed him her red tongue, and popped him in on top of it. She started to draw him into her throat. He panicked and grabbed tightly for the nearest part of her throat with his hands. In so doing, he unwittingly pinched the inside of her throat in two places, causing her to suddenly cough him out of her mouth. He fell onto a flower, crushed it and ran for all he was worth, as she crawled after him. Fortunately for him, his was the closest location to the portal. He ducked through it and escaped back to the Swiss Alps. He snuck back through the portal an hour later, checked that Trudy had gone, and then retrieved his camping gear. Having been away from earth so long, he did a mixture of camping in the Alps and in the giant park’s garden, which still had an abundance of giant fruit and water to live on.

 

************************