- Text Size +

Two months after that, 19 year old scout Algernon saw giant singer Sophia Dredle sitting in the park near his flowerbed. She saw him.

“I’ll catch you!” she said, and began crawling after him.

The thought of being caught by her was very appealing, but he played along and back stepped his way thought the flowerbed. She gained on him very quickly, and then stopped right in front of him. Her full lips smiled, complementing the mischievous sense of triumph displayed in her eyes.

She took him to a table in the park, where she’d left a salad she’d prepared in a bowl at home. She sat down at the table, put him into the salad bowl and invited him to help himself. He watched her eating, as she would pick up a piece of salad with her fingers and put it into her mouth. Several times, she sucked or licked her fingers free of salad dressing and then continued, until they had finished off the dish. Then she drank a small bottle of water, after passing him the lid and filling it, so that he could drink from that. After that, she picked him up and put him into her mouth and began walking.

When she was home, she took him out of her mouth and changed into a long dress. She let her hair down and stuck her tongue out at him several times, and then licked his face a number of times too.

“You can stay here with me. We’ll do this many more times,” she said.

He had no objections at all.

 

************************

 

By April of the following year, Dino had enjoyed being with Nina Pozzona for four years now. One day Nina took out a bag of chocolates, sat on the couch, and began opening her mouth wide to put the chocolates inside, one by one. He saw the clearest views he had seen so far of her tongue inside her mouth, and wished that he had been in the position of the chocolates. Yet he was simply too shy to bring up such an unusual prospect to her, despite that fact that his size was unusual enough in her world anyway. She had grown her hair longer, and continued to kiss him frequently. For the moment, he would make do with that.

 

************************

 

Lissa King came and sat in the park one day. It had been eight years since 20 year old scout Perky had watched her first performance with the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society in the park. He told her that he had seen that performance and always remembered her. She was friendly and smiled with appreciation at so small a fan, and eventually got up to leave. He watched her walk away, wishing that he could have made more of an impression. Then he realised something familiar about her manner that he had seen in her counterpart’s eyes during an interview on earth. She most likely had it for the same reason: a boyfriend. She was 28, and it seemed that he had struck out with both his non-existent chances of meeting her earth counterpart and his equally non-existent chances of getting anywhere with this giantess.

 

************************