- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The following year, Jordy was 2 months away from turning 18, when Brie Shoole told him that she was turning 21 the next day, and that he would be invited to join her for her birthday dinner. When the night came, she wore a long dark green dress, and took a large cream cake out of its box and placed it on the kitchen bench. She picked Jordy up, and stood him in the cake up to his neck.

“Now you’ll have to wait and see just how much involvement you’re going to have in my birthday dinner,” Brie giggled.

She took him to the table, stood towering in front of it for a minute or so, while she adjusted things on the table, and then sat down and began to eat the cake. When she had eaten all around him, Brie picked him up and licked his face clean, and then dipped him in a bowl of water. After that, she used a napkin to dry him off completely.

“Did you think you were going to be eaten this time?” she asked.

“It’s still not confirmed that I won’t be, I guess,” he said.

She went and sat down on the living room carpet and snuggled him to her neck for a while, and then softly kissed his face.

 

************************

 

Still another year later, 19 year old Swiss scout Zimmy saw 31 year old Annie Stephalist come into the park wearing a long pale pink dress, almost white in its colouring. She had her hair worn up. She looked down at him, bending a little, and then sat on the grass. He told her how he had seen her performing, in the week of his arrival years earlier, and that he had come from earth. She had no knowledge of earth until he explained the portal to her.

“I think there might be a wind coming,” she said, and put out her tongue and licked her fingertip, “Yes, it’s going to blowing in the same direction as my home. I can take you there and shelter you indefinitely if you like.”

He thought it was as good a way as any to see a lot more of her.

In the weeks ahead, she let down her hair, wore long feminine dresses, asked him about life on earth, learned of chasings and hide and seek, and played a combination of both with him, as this has appealed to other native giantesses in these chronicles too. She would sometimes kiss him, and in doing so, slip out the tip of her tongue and brush it over his face.

After nine months of dating bliss had passed, Annie set him down on the windowsill overlooking the back garden one day. She was wearing a long neck to ankles blue and white patterned dress with long sleeves. Her long hair was down as usual, and she looked lovelier than ever.

“I thought you’d like to take a good look at the garden, while I do some reading,” she said, “I’ve enjoyed having you here all year, and tonight, I’m going to enjoy having you for dinner.”