- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More about Colleen’s dreams in chapter 41. For now, we concentrate on the vignettes which account for the scouts’ adventures decades in the past of the giant land. They may seem a little repetitive, which is the very nature of eating or being eaten. So feel free to make a mental note to tune out until Chapter 41, if you like.

Decades earlier, but some four years after Brie Shoole met Jordy, a scout named Dino was 16, when he saw Nina Pozzona come and sit on a chair in the park. She had a long dark pink dress, and still had the short dark hair that he’d seen, when she sang at the first musical performance that the scouts had attended. She began to eat from her picnic lunch. He looked in amazement as she took a piece of meat in her fingers, tilted her head a little, as she brought her hand to her mouth, and then put out her tongue and placed the meat onto it and drew it into her mouth. He watched her lovely neck gulping it down. If she were the same age as the Nina Pozzona on earth, which seemed to be the case with all of the earth celebrities and their giant counterparts, then she would be 26. Dino didn’t own binoculars, unlike Jordy, and so his view of her tongue from the garden had been unclear, but he was nonetheless driven wild with the thought of being placed upon her giant tongue and swallowed whole. It eclipsed any thoughts of the ramifications, and none of the scouts had yet learned of the front compartments in the giantesses’ stomachs, in which earth boys could conceivably live long term.

Dino walked into view and introduced himself. To his delight, Nina picked him up and kissed him. The touch of her lips was the first contact he had ever had with any female, and it left nothing wanting, except the rather unapproachable subject of her eating him. She invited him to come to her home and live with her, and he accepted, enjoying his romantic moments whenever they came along, even taking the first steps to initiate kisses as time went on and he gained a little more confidence. He never lost sight of his secret goal, to gain a journey through her mouth and down her throat.

 

************************

 

The next year, a 17 year old scout named Archie saw Annette March come and sit on a chair in the park for a while. He let her see him, and she picked him up and put him into her handbag without a word. Some time later, he watched her open the bag above him, take him out, place him on her bed, and then lie down on her stomach. She reached for a photograph album on her bedside table, opened it and showed him pictures taken ten years earlier. In some, she was posing in a two piece bikini. In others, she was standing in a long white dress, similar to the one she was wearing now. Back then her hair had been longer. It was now of medium length and stopped just above her shoulders, but had a wide bob to it.

 

They talked a little at last, and then Annette took Archie to her living room and set a table with some snacks. He watched her eating, and enjoyed whatever she broke up with he fingers and passed to him. At bed time she invited him to climb into her mouth and sleep there, as she suggested that it would be comfortable for both of them. He looked as she opened her lips and displayed a perfect wide sparkling taste organ. He climbed over her lower lip and slid into position and then felt her mouth closing around him. He knew that this would make for an amicable way to sleep for many years to come.

 

************************