- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In present day, Colleen dreamt that she heard Brother Zeke replying to Millicent’s long speech about the timelines and the leprechauns:

“I just read Milla's review so this is somewhat of a response to that,” said Zeke, “I completely agree with Milla so much on Colleen's character and her callousness. Like Milla I do admittedly love to fill in the blanks of what happens to the victims after they're swallowed. It's something I like about this story, that it allows me to do that, everyone gets to have their cake and eat it too. The second comment I left on the story mentioned that I'm not normally into willing vore, but the way you write it and Colleen and the other giantesses personalities makes me really into even the gentler aspects of the story despite me being into the crueler, more graphic aspects of vore.  One thing I disagree with Milla on though is how the leprechauns were handled -- I actually liked that aspect of how you wrote them, I thought it was fitting that their demise wasn't given much fanfare. The way I looked at it was, to Colleen, leprechauns are merely food. She doesn't converse with them like she did Tarquin, there's no romance, and she doesn't even ask if they have names. From page 0 she's always fantasized about making them food and that reflects in how differently her attitude is towards shrunken humans and leprechauns. Tarquin was her little romance, and the leprechaun were just snacks. That's just my own personal headcanon for why there's not much detail given onto the leprechaun's time with Colleen. Like with the fate of the vored, I also very much enjoyed filling in the blanks on the leprechauns. Inspired by how you write vore, I liked to imagine that even if they were initially distraught at their lives being upturned by the human woman, when their time came to be eaten, a lot of them were actually very accepting of becoming Colleen's food, some asking Colleen if there's anything they can do to help her enjoy them more -- like wriggling on the way down. Many others felt it was unfair to the very end, like Connor with Edith, but nonetheless they all travelled down Colleen's throat all the same. That's just how I filled in the blanks anyways.”

Then Tim spoke very briefly: “Looks like you've both done very comprehensive reviews on it.”

Once awake, Colleen considered the ramifications. If there was a large readership who were apparently all aware of her voracious activities with shrunken earthlings and other earthlings who’d later encountered her as a giant, they all seemed very accepting of this. In fact, they were even downright enthusiastic, from all that she’d heard. Their voices managed to reach her in her dreams, and continued to give only complimentary assessments of what she had enjoyed doing for some years now. She wondered about the privacy aspects of the situation, but was not overly concerned. If there was such a readership, it was certainly made up of normal sized humans on earth. One of the readers was female and seemed to read out of a desire to place herself in the role of Colleen herself, while the male readers aspired to be the boys and young men that Colleen had eaten. Even if they could find their way to the giant land, they would have no intention of putting a stop to Colleen’s activities, even if they could. She began experimenting with the view screen of her teleporter, aiming the screen at random places on earth, but failed to come up with any images of Brother Zeke, Millicent, Nathan Ural, or Tim.