- Text Size +

Decades earlier, Fiona May pressed back against Clark’s face with her lips, and then sat him on her shoulder and pulled her hair over him to conceal him. He was able to part her hairs just enough to see the Music Society, but was far keener on looking at Fiona’s soft white neck.

 

When the afternoon’s musical came to an end, around 3:45pm, Belle Pearson thanked the audience for attending.

“We all enjoy this venue, and we often come here in the later days of the week to eat picnic lunches or read here, while you’re at work. Some of us swim in the stream too. But what we enjoy most is singing for you, and we hope you’ll come and see us again this time next week.”

 

That had been useful information for a group of amorous scouts and scout masters with an interest in seeing these giantesses again. All of the giantesses began to leave the park, except for Fiona May. She kept Clark well concealed in her hair, until she had walked away from the gradually dispersed gathering and into another section of the park. Clark had been wondering whether or not to tell her of her counterpart on earth. He decided that a lady wanted to be liked for herself, not her resemblance to somebody else.

Fiona sat down and heard his story of how he’d been hiking in Switzerland and come across the portal. The other fact that he left out of his dissertation was the presence of other scout masters and young scouts. It seemed best for each of them to keep the giantesses unaware of the number of scouts who were now secretly inhabiting the giant regional park.

Fiona returned his affections and invited him to come and live with her permanently. He naturally accepted and enjoyed countless giant kisses and her lovely company in the future.

 

*********************

 

One day, Jordy was standing on the edge of the garden, where it met the grass, and saw Brie Shoole walk into view. She was wearing a long pale yellow dress with short sleeves. When she saw him, she continued over and stopped in front of him and put her hands on her hips.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to run away and hide from me now, little boy,” she said.

“I can’t think of any reason why I would want to,” said Jordy, “I watched you singing with the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society and I like you very much.”

“That’s very sweet,” said Brie, “But I might be planning to eat you all up.”

She folded her arms and looked down at him confidently.

“How?” he asked.

“Don’t you think it would be very easy?” asked Brie, “I could easily fit you in my mouth, and down you’d go.”

“But if I ran away, I’d never see you again. You’re so pretty, and you have a lovely voice too.”

“That wouldn’t be of much benefit to you, if you were in my tummy.”

“It would if you were my friend first.”

She sat down and looked at him with amusement.

“I like you, Brie,” he said.

“How did you know my name? I didn’t say it, and nobody else said it at the musical.”

“Someone in the audience thought you were the best performer there,” he said truthfully, covering his faux pas with the omission that he was referring to himself.

“So are you going to tell me your name?” she asked.

“Of course. I’m Jordy.”

Brie stuck her tongue out at him a long way and left it there for several seconds, before withdrawing it back into her mouth.

“That looked beautiful,” he said.

Brie giggled with surprise.

“You’re a funny little boy,” she said, “I don’t think I’ll eat you today, probably not for some time to come. You’re so much fun.”

She took him to her home, where she lived as an orphan. This was different to her earthling counterpart, whose mother was still alive.