- Text Size +

At the giant school fair stall, a 15 year old boy named Artie was bought by a pretty 33 year old woman named Samantha. She wore a long black dress and round front shoes in matching black. She took him inside to the tea room, which was being used as the quarterly fete’s café, and sat down at a table. She put him onto the table and ordered a drink and sipped it.

“I won’t be eating you here, just meeting a friend. I’ll cook you and swallow you properly at home,” she said.

He was gob smacked, specifically by the sight of her gorgeous gob mouthing those words. He began to wonder how he could avoid this fate, and soon found himself spending just as much time fantasizing about being in love with her. Soon Samantha’s friend joined her at the table and they talked about their daughters’ school lives for quite some time.

Samantha’s friend told her what she’d like for lunch. He watched, while Samantha went over to the counter, placed her own order and her friend’s and then sat down on a seat with no back, facing away from him and towards the counter. She waited for her meal, while he looked on, and then brought it over to the table.

The meal gave Artie a splendid preview of the sight of her mouth in action. To be placed into that mouth and be swallowed was something to be both anticipated with exhilaration and avoided if at all possible.

When she’d finished her lunch, Samantha folded her arms in front of him, with her high neck and haughty face high above him, and continued talking and laughing happily with her friend.

Then she said goodbye, and walked out to sit in the field where Olive had been sketching earlier. Olive had gone, but she put Artie down in front of her and relaxed and enjoyed the view.

“Is there anything you’d like from the fete?” she asked.

“Well not from the fete, but from you,” he said.

“I’d be happy to oblige, as long as it’s something you can enjoy before you’re due to be swallowed.”

“I could enjoy it right now. In fact the second half of it would help me to prepare for the swallowing. Could I have a kiss first, and then spend some time inside your mouth?”

She gave him a look of interest, and picked him up and pressed her lower lip to his entire face for several seconds, and then withdrew it. She held him in front of her face. He looked down at her elegant dress, and then back across as her mouth opened gently. She held him in front of her lip.

“Would you like to climb in yourself?” she asked.

“Yes, thank you,” he said, and eased his way over her lip and onto her tongue.

All of the remaining boys were purchased that day, and told their story to their owners. Most of them were willing to help the boys try to find their way back to earth. In the weeks ahead, each of them would locate the portal by guiding their new owners back to the property that Colleen had sold to a native born giantess.

 

*          *          *          *

 

In his dream, Faris Buckner told Jodie Moore that, in fact, he had tried for 11 months to make a relationship work with a woman 5 years older than him, only to discover lie after lie and endless twisted plots and schemes. Her name was Rosa. One day, he’d been walking through a department store, when a beautiful younger woman had smiled at him in a very pleasant way. Yet he had not responded, simply because he still felt a romantic attachment and loyalty to Rosa. Ironically, five days later he and Rosa had their final irreparable break-up, and the stranger in the store was impossible to locate by the time his grieving had subsided.

Jodie went on to tell Faris that she had been with a partner right up until he had died. He realized that this was the circumstance which had made such a beautiful girl available to him now. She had certainly attracted someone else long before she’d met Faris, but had since lost him. It seemed, that in this dream, Faris had caught her at just the right time.

 

*          *          *          *