- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Millicent continued her dissertation concerning Tim’s ‘story’ about Colleen: “This is so subtly callous for Colleen that makes the story enjoyable even for those who likes cruel giantesses: there's something more cruel than eating a man whole and alive and just living her life without a care about what will be of the poor man inside her acidic stomach? As I'm a writer who writes both gentle and cruel stories, I'm surprised to see a so cold girl in Tim's work, as Tim is known for writing just gentle/soft vore scenes. Yeah, the vore here is still soft, but when you go deeper in the life of Colleen, seeing that she's all careless about those who she eats... kudos to Tim, as it must be hard for him to write about a theme which isn't exactly in his comfort zone.
This is what I think, up to now. There's way more chapters to come and I can't wait to keep reading them! This story gets better and better, and with the time travel, now lots oh leprechauns saved and all, I can just imagine what will happen next!
Also, thank you Tim for the personal note, let's see what Ellie Blish does in this story... and how many guys she eats.”

“Come to think of it, you're right,” said Tim, “The leprechaun gobbling scenes were very lacking in detail. I think it's because I write as a human with a fantasy of being shrunken and eaten, and the presence of the mass leprechaun gobbling was to show the effects on Tarquin witnessing it, knowing that as their numbers dwindled, his time in her mouth and tummy were drawing ever nearer. Also the way she dug up and attacked their kingdom, after he'd been shrunken and taken refuge there was my other dramatic moment. I could imagine myself as a shrunken human being eaten, but having never been a leprechaun, I can't seem to throw my heart into writing about their denouement as effectively. Similarly, I find with comic book characters, that earthborn characters are easier to relate to than some super powered alien, who comes from another planet. But I do like seeing an alien team-up with an earth man as a strong supporting character.  I just used the leprechauns as a backdrop, first for Tarquin's POV and then to use the Ring of Reversal to unleash more plot developments. There will be some major ramifications of the Ring of Reversal in Chapters 115-149, when I get to posting them. It won't involve the leprechauns, but the time reversal effect will have some interesting side effects. Well you've sure made an interesting observation about Colleen. For me, the callousness is part of the arousal effect, as wierd as this whole sub-genre is. God forbid that my church friends would ever see these stories, or anyone outside the giantess community for that matter. Anyone without these fantasies just doesn't understand how we writers and readers feel about it. For me personally, the fantasy ends the moment the tiny reaches the bottom of the giantess's throat. So I don't like to dwell on the digestive issues in detail. And lastly, the Ellie Blish character will pull a lot of mischief that leads to other girls/women's acts of vore, before she discovers the fun of it herself around Chapter 168. (I'm posting one chapter a day, to give readers a chance to read other authors' works as well, without being swamped by mine). Plus it keeps this yarn on Most Recent much longer. Thanks for such a long and comprehensive review.”

Colleen awoke and pondered on what she’d heard from Tim and Millicent for hours. A timeline altered by leprechauns. A readership of her life story over two timelines. A girl student she recalled named Ellie Blish, who had apparently gotten hold of a shrinking device that Colleen Balfour and her friend Frances Woodfield had misplaced. Countless literary assessments of happenstance which to Colleen was either memories of cold hard facts or dreams of alternate versions of events. What did it all mean?