- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In the present, in the giant land, Colleen’s next dream was again a sequel to the one about her consumption of the leprechauns and Tarquin. She dreamt that the surviving leprechauns had used a rare scientific artefact known only to them, called the Ring of Reversal. They had reversed the flow of time and averted Colleen’s consumption of their own people and a number of shrunken boys and men as well.

The real Colleen awoke with a startled surprise.

“Could those things have really happened and then been rewritten by a new timeline? Is that why I don’t remember them, except somehow in my dreams?” she asked herself, “Have my dreams somehow tapped into a series of events that once occurred before they were retroactively removed from Irish history? I hope I fall asleep soon, so that I can see where this goes.”

It took her over an hour to drop off, and when she did, she could only see the inside of her old Irish hillside home. However, she could hear the voice of Millicent, another of Tim’s fans.

“So, after reading the whole story (so far), plus the two last chapters posted today, I can now tell everything I think about the story lol,” said Millicent, “The story has the known touch and feel of a Tim story. It has his style, his preferences, his soul, and if one's already used to his stories, and likes them, so he'll like it too. Despite not being at first a frequent reader of his stories, I enjoyed that one. Mostly the last chapters, as the story began to vary more, adding more people and more dangers as Colleen admittedly began eating more than just leprechauns.
If, and only if, constructive criticism is allowed: I found it a bit strange that there wasn't given more details to the first time Colleen ate a leprechaun. I mean, I know that the story now doesn't spin around the idea of eating just leprechauns, but this was the reason Colleen started eating people and the main reason of the story’s existence, I guess. So I thought that, when a leprechaun was finally found, the scenes involving him would be more long, with more interactions between the leprechaun and Colleen, maybe even some romance (yeah, I thought it, sorry lol). But the leprechauns were just discovered and more than half of their kingdom was eaten in one chapter, with little to almost no descriptions.
Well, the story is now putting a lot of attention on the leprechauns, so maybe my observation is not seeing what is to come yet...
Also, another positive observation, something I enjoyed a lot: the fact that Colleen just proceeded with her normal life, as if nothing had ever happened, every time she ate a guy, be him human or leprechaun. I mean, she went on eating men, leprechauns, boys, for about two whole years or more. Tim is known for not caring about writing internals, digestion and all, but those who know my stories and style know that I love writing about those aspects of vore and, reading the story, I couldn't avoid imagining that, while Colleen had her life, the ones that ended eaten by her were digested slowly, being liquefied and turned in parts of her own body, a body which continued to swallow and digest and absorb more 'live snacks', eliminating the parts of the snacks it didn't need by the 'natural way' (no need to describe that here hahahah).”

To the sleeping Colleen, it was as if Millicent had micro-analysed all of the minutia of two years of Colleen’s life on earth. Yet now she was appraising and assessing Tim’s way of writing about it as well.