- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Decades earlier, the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music society members talked about their upcoming performance that afternoon, and then went up onto the stage, as members of the audience began to arrive too. It soon became known to the eavesdropping earthlings, that this park was on the outskirts of a giant village called Ladiesville. Some of the ladies might well have associated with giant men in other villages, but Ladiesville was zoned exclusively for girls and women.

A group of ladies from the audience sat together and it soon became apparent that they were an organized fan club of the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society. The fan club secretary Fiona May called the roll, and each lady announced her presence: Alexandra Bayliss, Alison Bowles, Donna Henry or Doris Henry (as it was hard for the earthlings to hear Fiona’s pronunciation, with other groups of ladies talking on the lawn), Jenny Hocking, Beth Mitchell, Anabel Sheehy (or it could have been spelt Annabel), and Jocelyn Smith. They were all stunningly beautiful women, all giant sized, and were probably also counterparts of women on earth, albeit not earth celebrities. For that reason, the scouts were unable to recognise them as being doppelgangers of anyone they knew, with one exception. Scout Master Clark had been interviewed for a job on earth by an employment agent called Fiona May. He had never forgotten how beautiful she looked, and how ladylike she had been. It was unusual in a modern office environment, and stood out. Clark had not been successful in obtaining that vocational position, and had not been able to approach Fiona again. Now he was staring from a garden at her gigantic doppelganger. She was the closest to the garden, and he was determined not to lose what seemed like a second chance.

The group turned to face the stage, as they could see that the Music Society were about to perform. From where Clark was, everyone had their backs to him, including Fiona. However, she sat so far back, that she was also behind everyone else in the audience.

 

At around 2:00 in the afternoon, the Music Society began its performance. As 15 year old Brie Shoole’s giant counterpart began to sing, a 12 year old scout named Jordy, the youngest of them in fact, took out his binoculars and was able to look more closely into Brie’s mouth at her sparkling tongue.

 

The feeling of lost opportunity with the earthling Fiona May had spurred Clark on to take any step and any chance necessary to approach the giant Fiona May. He ran out of the garden, ran silently forward on the grass, until he was right beside Fiona’s long skirt as she sat on her legs. He tugged at her skirt to get her attention, and looked up as she turned her head and looked down at him in surprise. She gently clasped him in her fingers and lifted him up until he was right in front of her full shapely giant lips. Not to lose any momentum in his rapid courtship, he kissed her lower lip and then looked for a reaction.