- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for another long delay between chapters. I was unable to log in and post anything the previous several times I attempted because of "fatal ssq error encountered" messages and unhelpful image verification software being applied to the login process. I wish it would be made simple.

Colleen’s dreams continued to surprise her. She dreamt of one of her students at the Irish high school named Edith. The girl had snuck into the science laboratory with a boy named Connor and found Colleen’s portable shrinking device. Edith had shrunken Connor and taken him home to eat him. Colleen had no knowledge of any real life occurrences of this nature, firstly because she’d not known about it in the original timeline, and secondly because it had been reset with a replacement timeline.

“I like this character Edith,” came Brother Zeke’s voice again, “Connor may never be her boyfriend. But at least he can be her snack instead! I’d consider him lucky in his own right.”

“I certainly would too,” said Tim, “All the male characters are author surrogates of me at various points in life (although I’ve never been a private investigator, but the private investigator’s encounters with the vore women are adaptations of my own hopes and dreams).”

“Author surrogates?” thought the awakening Colleen, “They seemed real enough to me, when I taught them science at school in the Irish village on earth. Just what is really going on here?”

Once awake, Colleen had naturally been aware that Edith had long since approached her and asked her to make a giantess of her. The two had lived as nearby neighbours in the giant land, until Colleen had decided to move house, and sold some teleported earth boys to a lady at the giant girls high school, to sell at the school fete. She wondered if the dream had given her an insight into the fact that Edith might well have known more about Colleen and her inventions than she’d originally let on.

Not that it really mattered that much, as both of them had been keen to lead similar lives. They both enjoyed eating shrunken boys on earth, if both real life and the dreams was anything to go by. They both had opted to become giants and live in the giant land. They both had then used their new sizes to eat earth boys without any further need for shrinking them, even if it had been harder to acquire the boys. Colleen had eventually solved this problem by adapting some of her own technology and some of Sandra Corlani’s technology, in order to create a device that would teleport earth boys directly to Colleen’s giant home. It meant, that any time Colleen had set her sights on someone through the new machine’s viewing scope, there was really nothing that the boy could do to avoid being instantly transported to Colleen’s giant home and told of his upcoming denouement. Colleen had never been happier with any scenario prior to this new accomplishment. She had not felt any need to aspire to any further scientific developments, at least not until her dreams had given her a growing awareness of the potential existence of Tim and his highly vocal fan club. For her, the last few years had been a series of leaps and bounds into new territory, with many experimental subjects making pioneer journeys down her gullet, most of them without their consent, but all of them equally satisfying. Colleen did not understand what was going on in her dreams or how it was possible. However, she embraced the situation with an open mind, looking forward to whatever would happen next.

 

*          *          *          *

 

While Colleen’s dreams were taking her to new realms of wonder, she was currently unaware that she had facilitated an extraordinary encounter for someone else. Twenty year old university student Cam was attending a party he’d been invited to by a lady named Elise, who had noticed him taking photographs of her house. He had explained that the house had obviously been built several decades earlier, with an architectural style which appealed to him, and that he had been in the process of photographing every such house in the suburb. Now it was the night of the party, and Elise had used it as an opportunity to let him see the inside of her house too. After all the other guests had gone, Elise opened a photograph album, to show him some pictures of the outside of the house as it had been when she had first bought it, before having it repainted a different colour. This had been some years earlier. They came to a picture which had a beautiful lady posing in the archway of the front veranda, with Elise standing beside her. Cam was a little over 5 foot 9 inches tall, and Elise was his own height. The other woman was taller than Elise in the picture, which meant she was taller than Cam too.

“Is this lady one of your other friends who couldn’t make it to the party tonight?” asked Cam.

“In a way,” said Elise, “Do you like her?”

“She’s absolutely stunning,” said Cam, “I…I know you’ve already done a lot for me, but I’d give anything to meet her.”

“There’s a lot more of her to meet,” said Elise, “Nobody else knows this, but she found a portal into another world, where all the people are giants. She made friends with another woman from earth, named Colleen, who had invented the means to alter people’s sizes, along with the size of their houses. Colleen brought my friend Cleo’s house to some unclaimed land on the giant world, enlarged it, and turned Cleo Nex into a giantess too. A lot of people are probably wondering what happened to her. She used to be a model, back when this photograph was taken.”

“Wow!” said Cam, “Her lips look amazing enough at normal size. I can only imagine the nature of the kisses she could be capable of giving me now… if she wanted to.”

“I could help you find out, by taking you to her giant home,” said Elise.

Cam gratefully accepted the offer. A few days later he bought the largest bouquet of flowers he could find from a shop. Elise led him through a forest and into the portal that opened out on the giant landscape. They walked through the giant land until they came to Cleo’s garden.

“I know you’d like to tell her of your feelings in privacy. So I’ll head home now. Can you remember the way back by yourself?”

“I think so, and thank you for everything,” said Cam.

He walked across the lawn and looked around for some way to announce his presence. The door knocker and door bell were both far too high for him to ever reach. He slipped under the door with his flowers, and walked along a hallway, and into a living room, where he saw Cleo walking towards him.

“Hello,” he said, “I couldn’t reach the bell, and I wanted very much to meet you. I hoped you wouldn’t mind if I just …., well, if I just came in.”

“Not at all. I understand your situation,” said Cleo.

“I saw a picture of you in a photo album at the end of one of Elise’s parties just at the end of my university summer holidays.”

“So you’ve recently finished high school?” she asked.

“I was 17 when I finished school. Then I worked for two years and then started a course. I’m due to start the second year next week.”

“So you’d be 20 now.”

“Yes, for another few months,” he said, holding up the flowers, “These are for you.”

“Thank you,” she said, smiling warmly down at him as she bent down and picked up the bouquet in her hand and held it gently by her side, “I don’t think anybody on earth gave me flowers when I was your age. It’s a first time experience for me.”

“I’d give you anything you wanted,” he said, “I’ve been in love with you ever since I saw the photograph at Elise’s house last week.”

“I’ve had a happy time as a giantess, but there’s certainly one thing you could give me that I haven’t tried yet.”

“Name it,” said Cam.

“The most mouth watering meal I could ever imagine,” said Cleo, “There’s one thing that’s never been available in any shops or restaurants in this land.”

“I’ll come back here with as much of it as I can possibly carry, although it might only amount to less than one mouthful for you, unless I make several trips and bring it here in stages,” said Cam, “Just tell me what it is.”

“You,” said Cleo.

She smiled down at his stupefied silence.

“You … want to … eat … me?” he said.

“I do,” said Cleo, “But I think I’d better dispense with the idea of you coming back with such a meal another day. I don’t know that I could count on you to return. One of the advantages of being a giant is that I can count on making sure you don’t run away from me right here in this room now.”

She taunted him with the smile of her lips and the mischief in her eyes.

“Well … umm… when Elise told me you had become a giant, I was even more fascinated by your full shapely lips. Would you consider kissing me first?”

“I think that could be arranged.”

She stooped down, picked him up and stepped back and sat down on an armchair. Then she raised him to her lips and pressed her full lower lip against his face.

“I … I think that makes it all worthwhile,” he said.

Cleo opened her mouth wide in amusement. He looked in at her tongue.

“Your mouth looks beautiful inside as well,” he said, marvelling at the sight and finding the whole situation more arousing than ever, “I think I’m going to like touching your tongue.”

“That will give you something else to look forward to then.”

“I’m guessing that you can be careful with your teeth.”

“Of course I will. I’m going to gulp you down in one mouthful naturally. You’ll still be able to feel everything around you, as you’re sliding down my throat.”

“It sounds amazing.”

“Well why don’t we go to the kitchen and get started then?”

She took him to the kitchen, prepared him slowly, getting to know him in friendly conversation, while he looked up from the bench at her towering beauty and then felt her hands picking him up and preparing the meal he would soon become. When she took him to the table, he was transfixed by the carefree happiness on her face. He was driven into a frenzy of ecstasy while she picked him up and opened her mouth wide, put out her tongue and licked him like a lollipop on a stick. He was totally out of control with excitement as she opened her mouth wide in front of him, let him look in at it for a few seconds, and then placed him inside her mouth. There would be no coming back from this experience in a few moments’ time. He lay on her tongue, enjoying the feel of it below him, and then felt it moving, as she drew him into her giant throat. He slid down, feeling the vertical part of her tongue (where it started in her throat) as he slid down it and deeper into her neck, down, down, down, until he reached her stomach.