- Text Size +

Jodie moved Faris closer still to her mouth, and then put her tongue out to the side, as he had seen some women do on earth, when they were about to lick their lips. Instead of licking her lips alone, her tongue slid against the left side of his face along with his left shoulder. It looked magnificent, just before it became too close to see clearly, and then felt amazing. Then she turned her head slightly, and moved him slightly too, and did the same to his right shoulder and the rights side of his face, using the other side of her tongue.

“I’m not just in love. I’m more than ever before, much more than ever before … I can’t even express how this feels!” said Faris.

“I know. I feel uniquely happy too,” said Jodie.

She turned to a picnic basket she’d left beside the tree, when she’d first arrived at the lookout alone. She gave him generous portions of lettuce and other food, and ate the rest herself. Then she let him lean into a large thermos and drink as much water as he needed to alleviate his accumulated thirst. After that, she raised it to her mouth, and gulped down the remains of the water. She licked her lips again, and took out a handkerchief and dried her mouth. She sat with Faris, picked him up once more and pressed her lips slowly to his face and kept them there for a long time. It was the kiss that he’d literally dreamt of while asleep and daydreamed about while awake for weeks and weeks.

Jodie slowly withdrew her mouth, and opened it wide. He looked in at her tongue and instantly recalled how much he had enjoyed her licks before they’d had lunch. Jodie slowly put out her tongue again, and he eagerly anticipated another round of exciting licks.

Rather than sliding her tongue itself this time, she lowered him gently onto it. He put his arms out in front of him and slid them from side to side across the back of her tongue.

“This feels lovely, Jodie! I can’t say how much this has been by far the happiest day of my life.”

Jodie’s tongue drew him inside her mouth. He slid around and looked out for several minutes.

He could see the cliffside, the valleys, and more immediately in front of him, her lower lip from the other side this time.

“It’s like a moist mattress to lie on,” he said, “Imagine the dreams I could have here, if we both fell asleep. Are you tired enough to try it? The lunch has made me a little soporific?”

He heard Jodie fiddling with something, and then saw her hold up a sign she’d written on giant notepad paper, so that it was clearly visible from inside her mouth:

 

                                    “Yes, I am feeling soporific myself.

                                    Let us see if we drop off, and find

                                    out what dreams we might have.”

 

“Our views of each other in the dreams would be the clearest of all, at this proximity,” said Faris.