- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay in continuing this story. I was ill for months.

Florrie sat in the another chair, not dissimilar to Samantha’s or Olive’s, but much closer to the oven, so that all Brody could see was her head and torso. He looked at her stern face as she opened the oven door, took him to the table and sat down. Her lips looked more kissable than ever, as he recalled an earth expression, “You’re gorgeous, when you’re mad.” She would never have heard it, but she was certainly giving it a renewed sense of truth.

She licked her lips twice with the tip of her tongue, and then lifted him towards it. Suddenly she swished her tongue from side to side, moving it in all directions. He noticed that the side on view of a swishing tongue was an incredible sight in itself. She then drew him closer, as she continued her swishing motion, so that the side of her tongue slid against his face and neck, and then the other side, and the top, and the tip, as it moved around, exploring every taste sensation which he was no doubt providing her. He did not think it an opportune moment to admit that she was providing him with sensations as well. Then she drew her head back just a little, opened her mouth wide and let him gape inside in awe.

After that, Florrie opened her mouth slowly this time, extending her tongue just enough to cover her lower lip, and slid him into her mouth.

If only she had been planning to let him out again, it would all have been more than worthwhile. Her open maw yawned with him inside it, and a cavernous throat awaiting him in the background. She enjoyed the taste, being sure to get every second of her well spent money’s worth, and then sent him on his way down her throat.

 

Judy came walking into the kitchen, her long dress swaying casually, as she looked across the room at the oven, taunting him with her eyes. She sat down on a chair and crossed her legs, and rested her hand against her tilting temple, while she waited for him to warm up in the oven. He looked across, infatuated, and studied her stomach for a while, before letting his eyes wander all over the rest of her.

Judy came over and took him from the oven and began carrying him to the table. He looked up at her amused eyes and her soft white neck below her chin. He found himself staring at her lips as she sat down at the table, lowering him to her place mat. She smiled with amusement, looking down at him from a great height which meant nothing to her, closed her hand around him, lifted him up, taunted him a little with the touch of the tip of her tongue, and then put her entire tongue out, slid him over it and into her mouth. He felt a strange awareness of her own sense of triumph, as her mouth now surrounded him and could send him sliding away with a mere gesture.

Judy made the gesture and went to her room to read a book.

 

*          *          *          *