- Text Size +

Olive returned to her kitchen and sat down on a wide chair and looked across at the oven, waiting for the timer to ring, to indicate that Bing had warmed up without getting burnt. Bing looked across at her crossed legs, her long elegant dress, her distant look of contentment, and eventually, at her approaching the oven. She took him out and carried him to the dining table and sat down. Her soft hands were just in front of him, and her lips were high above. She smiled across at him.

“It won’t be much longer and you’ll be down in my tummy,” she said.

Olive closed her fingers around him with one hand, lifted him up towards her mouth, which was just starting to show the front of her tongue. She tasted him with the tip, and then put it out a little more and slid it across his face. She did this a number of times, and then opened her mouth wide. He looked inside and saw her full tongue in breathtaking detail. Within seconds he would be inside her mouth, unable to do anything more than he could currently have attempted. Probably within minutes after that, he would be gulped down inside her throat, and carried all the way to her tummy. There was absolutely nothing he could do … except enjoy the pleasurable parts of it.

She squeezed him a little, not tightly enough to hurt him, but just enough to assert her dominance of the situation, and then placed him gently into her mouth, sliding him over her lovely lower lip and onto her tongue. Darkness descended upon him as her mouth closed behind him. He thought back to the fact that, a few days ago, he had been at school in Australia. Now he was about to slide down a beautiful giant woman’s throat. Her tongue felt moist and soft beneath him, and he would not have minded in the least if she’d kept him in her mouth for the best part of her waking hours, and let him out occasionally to talk to him or kiss him. However, her mouth was only the first stop on the journey she had in store for him.

Olive gulped, and he was drawn in helplessly. He knew the futility of struggling, but did his best to remain close to the top of her throat for as long as possible, but only seconds later, Olive relentlessly took a second powerful gulp, despatching him deep down her throat and into her stomach.

 

Samantha had let down her hair. She put on a long pink dress, sat on a couch, kissed Artie several times, smiled at him with pleasure at the anticipation of eating him, stuck out her tongue, and then opened her mouth a little. He caught glimpses of her pink tongue and could not help admiring it yet again. He considered the fact that the writers of fairytales had never really touched on the pleasant aspects of being eaten by a pleasant giantess. She went and put him on her pillow and lay down with her giant well dressed body beside him for hours, until the day was well into the afternoon.

 

*     *       *        *

 

Asleep once again the next night, Faris Buckner told Jodie Moore how much he would like to meet her and kiss her giant lips.

“I could get to the mountain lookout again easily enough,” said Jodie.

“I’ll have to spend my life savings on a boat to Ireland, and then all the accommodation and travelling within Ireland that I shall need to do, in order to find that school, and the meadow.”

“I must be very important to you, if you would go to all that trouble for me.”

“Of course you are. I only hope I’m just as important to you.”

“You have been, ever since I first saw you, even before you saw me.”

 

As soon as he awoke, Faris went to book his boat trip to Ireland, and packed only one change of clothes as well as pyjamas into a backpack. He would travel light, and wash each set of clothes alternatively, wherever he could, in streams if necessary, while wearing the other. They could be hung out to dry, while he slept.

 

*     *       *        *

 

Colleen dreamt about a private investigator named Flanigin being hired to investigate the mysterious disappearances of Henry and Patrick, and then she heard the voices again.

“I like where this is headed with the P.I. This will certainly be interesting!” said Brother Zeke.

“I think it will surprise you enjoyably too. Thanks for the encouragement once again,” said Tim.