- Text Size +

The next time Brody saw Florrie, she was wearing a black and white dress, which made her look something like a walking chessboard, except infinitely more beautiful. She took him into the kitchen, set him on the bench, and took out a dish to make her next meal.

“What are you going to prepare?” he asked, as she put one hand by her side and one on her hip.

She smiled resplendently at him.

“Why naturally I’m going to prepare you,” she said.

“I thought you were in love with me too.”

“I am. I think you’re a lovely young man to have kept me company since I bought you, and you’ll make a lovely meal too.”

He looked from her face, past her high breasts, down her stomach and all the way to her feminine waist, as he realized that this had been her two fold plan in buying him from the stall all along. The closed her hand around him and put him into the dish.

“But I’ll be in your tummy, forever. I liked being in your mouth while you were swimming, because your tongue is so sweet and stunning.”

“Why thank you,” she said, “I liked it a lot myself.”

“But I don’t want to be swallowed.”

“Well I paid a lot of money for you, and you’re mine to do with as I please,” she said, placing his dish into the oven, as her face took on the first stern look he’d ever seen, “So I will swallow you, and you might as well get accustomed to the idea.”

With that she closed the oven door and walked away over to a chair and sat down.

 

Judy awoke, put on a long red dress, wore her hair down, came to see Guy, took his cage out and set it on a rock beside the pond in her backyard. She did some gardening, went inside for a few minutes, and casually striding out with a look of mockery and amusement on her face, now wearing a dark brown dress. She sat down on the rock, picked him up and kissed him.

After a while, she took him inside, went and sat on her bed and spent the rest of the morning talking with him until it was late in the day. Guy found that her amusement (at his helplessness and at her own plans for him) only served to increase the attractiveness of the looks in her eyes and on her lips. She was far more exciting than any girl he’d ever seen and admired from afar on earth. Then she stood up, put him on her dresser and folded her arms and smiled.

“Has the morning gone as fast for you as it has for me?” she asked, with a look of amusement in her eyes.

“Yes, but it was worth every second of it,” said Guy.

Her face was still full of laughter while she carried him to the kitchen, prepared him at the bench and placed him into the oven. She walked out of the kitchen and left him to warm up.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Jodie Moore then told Faris that, when she’d dropped off to sleep again, it must have been in the period that he had awoken and tossed and turned for two hours.