- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

or should I have called it "Dreams mean VORE in Giantland"?

Surely she could not see his eye alone peeking around at her. Nonetheless, she crawled gleefully towards the table leg. He wondered what had given him away, and then he saw that his shadow was casting at an angle that was visible to her, even though his own body was concealed by the table leg. She came over, picked him up, stood up and enjoyed a glass of soft drink and then a lollipop. Samantha took him to her bedroom and snuggled in with him for a daytime rest, lying down and talking, but not going to sleep.

 

*          *          *          *

 

The sleeping Faris Buckner could no longer see the awoken Jodie Moore in his dream. However, he did see something else. He saw himself surrounded by a glowing circular portal, with a tremendous view beyond. It was a giant sized tree on a hilltop, presumably in Jodie’s realm, with a spectacular mountain look out from the grass in front of the tree. Just beyond the portal which seemed to surround him, he could see a flower as large as his own body. It must have been Jodie’s realm.

Faris then awoke and tossed and turned for over two hours in the middle of the night. He was so excited by the dream he had just had, and by everything that Jodie had told him before her disappearance as she’d awoken in real life.

Finally he dropped off to sleep again.

“I’m glad you came back,” said Jodie, “I took a long time to drop off again.”

“It seems that we can remember our waking hours now in our dreams,” said Faris.

“That’s useful for keeping track of things.

“I stayed asleep while you were awake, and dreamt of a giant tree on a hilltop, with a beautiful mountain view behind it.”

“I know where that is!” said Jodie, “It’s my turn to be amazed that you can dream of a place that you’ve never seen.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen had another dream. She dreamt once again, that she was back on earth, and that she had caught a leprechaun in her home beyond the meadow, only to discover that he was really a shrunken student named Henry. The lad had overheard her talking to Frances about shrinking and eating someone. He had subsequently dyed his hair a different colour to disguise himself, snuck into her house, shrunken himself with her machine, and passed himself off as a leprechaun in order to be eaten by her. She had learned his identity and kissed him before eating him. It was then that she heard voices again, the same ones that she had heard before.

“I didn’t think I’d ever be one to enjoy scenarios with willing vore victims in them, Tim, but you’ve won me over. I love this and the way it feels fresh from the normal affair that I enjoy.”

“What normal affair can he possibly be talking about?” thought the dream self of Colleen, “I basically pioneered this eating activity with my shrinking device.

“Thank you indeed, Brother Zeke,” came the voice she knew as Tim, “As it continues, every avenue of interaction will be covered from willing to not willing at all and yet still enjoying it in some way.”

Colleen awoke, befuddled by another bizarre dream, in which events were different from those she remembered in real life. Again she didn’t know that she had just dreamt the events of the original timeline. As she remembered things, Henry had written a story about being eaten by a lady teacher as an English class composition assignment, as a way of letting her know how he felt about the idea. She had then invited him out after school and surprised him with her shrinking device and eaten him with his full cooperation, for their mutual pleasure. (Again, see various chapters of Book 1: “To Catch a Leprechaun” for all the pertinent details).