- Text Size +

Vern along with Susie follow Josefina as she showed them around the castle, she showed them where the throne room was and the training grounds for where the soldiers train. After a few hours of showing the place, the three them headed back to the guest rooms and then they heard a voice shout out, “Princess!”

The three of them looked at whom spoke and saw that it was Lucinda walking towards them. “Yes what is it?” asked Josefina. “Its the Queen, she has returned” answered Lucinda as she looked a bit happy. Josefina knew why she was smiling as there would be a great chance that Vern would be kicked out of the castle or worst, being sent to jail for the remainder of his life.

“Where is mother?” asked Josefina. “She's at the throne room listening to the requests of her guest” answered Lucinda as she walked off towards the throne room. Josefina looked at Vern and said, “Its best that you stay in your room for the time being”

“Huh, how come?” asked Vern as he was confused at her statement. “Please, it would be best that mother doesn't see you before I say anything to her” answered Josefina as she walked off. “Oh...okay then” said Vern as he and Susie entered the guest room.

Josefina and Lucinda both entered the throne room. There they saw the Queen, whom looks a lot like Josefina but slightly older with a slash of gray in her hair. Josefina's mother goes by the name of Celina.

“Welcome back mother, how was the meeting in Sandby?” asked Josefina as she walked towards her. “Wait one moment please, carry on” answered Celina as she didn't look at her daughter but looked at the guest.

The guest was a woman with long blond hair that reaches to her waist worn a black tail coat that pianists wear along with blue trousers as well as black high heel boots. “Thank you Queen, I believe that everything is accounted for, give me what I want and you shall get what you want” said the guest.

“Then it is a deal Leigh. I shall have it ready when you return” said Celina with a smile on her face. “Thank you, then I shall return in a week” said Leigh as she took a bow, stood up and then left. “Mother...may I ask what that was about?” asked Josefina as she walked towards her.

Celina looked at her and answered with a smile on her face, “No, you may not” “Oh, okay then, then about my first question” said Josefina. “Well the meeting with the other royals didn't go as planned” answered Celina.

“What you mean?” asked Josefina. “It means that the war that Nooj have started might reach here within months. So Lucinda, its best to get the rest of soldiers ready” answered Celina. “As you wish” said Lucinda as she took a bow and left.

“Is there something daughter of mine?” asked Celina as she noticed that she was still in the room. “Its just that yesterday...I almost got attack” answered Josefina. “Oh my poor daughter, are you okay?” asked Celina as she stood up from her throne and hugged Josefina.

“Erm, I'm fine I was save by a guy called Vern and to reward him I allowed him serve under me” said Josefina very fast hoping that she wouldn't get mad. “I'm sorry, what did you say?” asked Celina. “I was saved by a guy called Vern” said Josefina hoping that she wouldn't ask the thing goes next.

“No, no, I heard that one, the thing you said next” said Celina as she looked at her daughter. Josefina looked at the floor and answered, “My reward for him to serve under me” “That what I thought, you know how I feel about men working in the castle” said Celina as she left her go.

“But you allowed father to stay here” said Josefina. “Yes that was when we were married, did you really think I wouldn't notice a man living in my castle” answered Celina as she walked back to her throne.

“But mother, I believe that he is the one” said Josefina as she walked towards her. “The one what?” asked Celina. “The one with the other rune, just like the one father once had before he died” answered Josefina. “If you really think that he is the one, then please show me otherwise, he shall be kicked out” said Celina.

“Very well, I shall do that” said Josefina as she left the throne room as Lucinda entered. “Lucinda, if the boy that has the rune is true...make his life here a living hell” said Celina as she looked at her. Lucinda just smiled as she took a bow in front of her and said, “As you wish”