- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I warned you. A tango between a Giant and a Giantess in this one, with Insertion and Mouth-Play.

Victoria's mischievous grin widened as an idea popped into her head. Ignoring her wobbly legs, she took hold of John's hand and tugged him towards the nearby girls' bathroom, a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.


"Hey, let's go freshen up a bit," Victoria suggested, her voice laced with playful anticipation.


John looked at her with a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Freshen up? Here? It’s the girls bathroom, I can’t go in there"


Victoria laughed, surprised at how clueless this boy was. “C’mon, no one will see.”


Cynthia watched the scene unfold, her worry intensifying. She didn't like where this was going, and her concern for Kyle only grew stronger. She contemplated intervening, but she knew that Victoria could be unpredictable, and her attempts to stop her might only fuel her determination.


Jake, oblivious to the underlying tension, chuckled. "Well, have fun, you two. We'll wait for you outside."


Cynthia and Jake watched as Victoria and John disappeared into the bathroom. Sydney and Kayla caught up, and the group began to chat, quickly forgetting about the acts about to unfold feet away from them.


-


Deep within the confines of Victoria’s panties, Kyle noticed some severe environmental changes. For one, the once humid air turned wet, almost like breathing underwater. Another noticeable factor was the deafening throbbing, almost like a second heartbeat rapidly thumping. Kyle could feel the flesh below him pumping, and didn’t like where things seemed to be headed. If only he could hear better through the clothing to know what’s going on…


-


Victoria threw John into the stall, forcing him against the wall as she grabbed onto his body and locked lips with him. John eagerly reciprocated, shoving his tongue down her throat and grabbing fistfuls of her plump ass through her mini-skirt.


She returned the favor, grabbing up on his muscles and slowly reaching down towards his pants.


“Oh fuck, you’re so hard…” she moaned, feeling up on his massive bulge. She couldn’t help herself, and immediately started undoing his belt. It didn’t take long for her to loosen the buckle, eventually causing the pants to drop straight to the floor. She let out a cute gasp.


“Oh my god… you’re huge…” she said giddily, wasting no time before she hooked her fingers into his underwear and pulled down. With a pop, his throbbing hard member came out of the garment, laid bare for her to witness.


Kayla got on her knees, disregarding the dirty bathroom floor, as she pulled John down onto the toilet seat. She was about to enjoy herself very much.


-


Kyle panicked as things changed from wet to gushing, as the panties got soaked within minutes. He could just barely make out audible moans, and feared the worst; was she about to have sex? Could he survive that?


These thoughts terrified him, but he didn’t have long to think about it, before a force from outside the panties suddenly knocked him off of her clit, sending him plummeting down into her folds. He tried to grab on to something, but all he could grab was the slick, viscous coating of her juices, which rapidly overtook his body and forced their way into his clothing and mouth. He tried spitting it out, but there was so much pouring out of her slit that he was permanently stuck with a mouthful.


The force from outside the panties kept beating on him, forcing him harder and harder against the lips, almost forcing him inside her hole, but he resisted as hard as he could. He was stuck just outside, trying his hardest to stay breathing.


He didn’t expect what happened next…


-


Victoria plunged a hand into her panties, unable to resist the satisfaction of scratching that itch that had been bugging her since the ride. Her fingers found their way to her clit, and she started to rub with intensity, as she stared at the pulsing cock in front of her. John simply smiled, waiting for what he knew was about to come. Victoria looked up at him with sexual hunger, her lust palpable in the air. She couldn’t help it. She opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue, and gave the head of John’s cock a strong lick.


A solid coating of his pre-cum fell onto her tongue, causing her to let out a loud moan. Victoria loved nothing more than tasting a man.


She wanted more, and slowly guided the head of his thick rod into her mouth, starting to slowly suck. She bobbed her head up and down, using her other hand to jerk the base of his lengthy dick.


“Oh… oh my god…” John moaned, leaning back as Victoria worked her magic. He felt her tongue lick all over his shaft, sending static shocks through his spine. She was just as good as everyone said, maybe better. He felt his legs kick involuntarily, the sensations too strong. He closed his eyes, taking in the pleasure overwhelming his lower half.


Victoria rapidly stroked her clit, rubbing in fast circles as she continued to suck hungrily on the pulsating cock. She needed more. Her fingers slowly lowered down to her lower lips, starting to rub on them, pinching and pulling as she took the cock deeper in her mouth, fighting her gag reflex as it touched the back of her throat.


“Mhmm…” she moaned, tasting more and more delicious, sweet, salty precum. She couldn’t get enough, and was going to milk this man for all he was worth.


She sucked hard and fast, increasing her pace both on his cock and in her panties.


“Oh fhuk hit…” she said around John’s cock. It was time.


She plunged her fingers inside of her, losing her hand deep into her dripping, throbbing pussy.


-


Kyle didn’t even have time to react before he was stuck on the tip of a giant finger, and found himself taken along for the ride, guided deep inside Victoria’s folds. Her essence surrounded him, drowning him in her womanly juices, as the steaming hot hole took him deeper and deeper.


Victoria’s moans were so loud that they traveled through her body, audible even deep inside of her vaginal tunnel, and competing with the loud, wet sloshing of shifting fluids. He couldn’t help but panic, and rapidly threw himself about trying to grab some form of security within the pocket.


No matter how hard he tried, he was shoved deeper and deeper, getting smacked back further each time the finger struck him.


“Victoria! Please!’ he gurgled, begging every god he knew for forgiveness for whatever sins made this act happen.


-


“Oh my god, you’re a goddess…” John groaned, his balls hurting from a need to release.


Victoria popped the cock out of her mouth to catch a breath, letting out a giggle as she continued jerking the rod.


“Mmm, are you getting close?’ she asked, noticing the pulse building in the base of his dick.


“A little… keep going… please…” he begged, grabbing at the back of her head to grab hold of her hair and guide her back down onto it. Victoria let him with pleasure, loving it when a man just uses her mouth for his own.


She let the cock plunge back into her mouth and started suckling on it again, licking all over the head as it entered and left her mouth repeatedly. She was in ecstasy.


Precum was steadily flowing out of his tip, and she greedily licked it all up.


“Not much longer…” she thought, her left arm growing tired as she continued sliding her hand up and down. Her other arm was tending to her own pulsating privates, going so deep she couldn’t get any further.


There was a tiny twinge in her pussy that lit it on fire, a specific sensation that she was very aware of, even in her sex-crazed state.


-


Kyle was on the verge of passing out, having swallowed so much of her fluids that he wanted to throw up. He was as deep as could be, being pushed all the way back to the end of her tunnel, touching what he understood to be the cervix, something he’d only seen in health class, now getting a very intimate lesson on female anatomy.


The throbbing was giving him a headache, and the steady rhythm of her fingers was starting to feel like his own heartbeat.


Suddenly, everything sped up, and he could make some sounds out in the outside world…


-


“Oh fuck, oh fuck… I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” John moaned, leaning into the blowjob even more, starting to buck his hips as his dick was on fire.


Victoria panted, letting out rapid moans and gasps, then pulled her mouth off of the cock, then began to speak.


“C’mon, c’mon, cum for me, cum all over my pretty face!” she begged, jerking the dick like no tomorrow, seeing it throb and start to drip precum down its base.


“Oh… oh… my… g- OHH” John groaned loudly, as his dick started to spurt out ropes of hot, delicious cum all over Victoria’s face and outstretched tongue, covering her in seconds and hitting the back of her throat with great force.


He didn’t stop, shooting loads out with no sign of stopping, Victoria having to swallow several times just to keep up. Her own orgasm was rapidly approaching, and as she felt a load smack against her tongue yet again, she couldn’t help it. Her legs spasmed and buckled, and her fingers grew slack as she squeezed against them with crushing force.


Her panties grew filled with her juices, flowing out rapidly around her hand. She was always a squirter, but usually she was laid out getting railed on a bed, not on a bathroom floor fully clothed.


“Holy fuck…” John grumbled, almost passed out as his cock bobbed up and down with each finally weakening spurt.


“Mmm… you tathte sho good…” Victoria tried to say with a mouth full of his load, some dripping out over her lips and onto the floor.


She leaned back against the stall, withdrawing her soaked hand and staring at it, seeing it glisten in the light.


“Thanks for that… we gotta do that again some time…” John sighed, pulling his pants up.


“I’ll see you outside.” he continued, scruffing Victoria’s hair as she laid panting and sweaty against the stall wall, stepping past her and leaving the bathroom.


She swallowed the final load, satisfied beyond belief as she reveled in her still fading orgasm. She felt each pump of gushing cum leave her, too exhausted to do anything about the mess she was making. As the haze finally faded, she realized something.


“Oh yeah, Kyle…” she grumbled, reaching her hand back down into her panties, fishing her hand around into her folds until she felt a familiar lump.


-


Kyle gasped for air as he felt the sticky strands of womanly nectar separate from his body, finally giving him reprieve from the soaking environment. The air felt freezing cold as he was lifted up towards Victoria’s face, and he coughed out the build-up of fluid in his lungs as he attempted to plead with her.


He looked up with weak eyes at her face, noticing one thing; it was covered in cum.


“Hey Kyle, sorry, I got a little carried away. Wow, I guess I got a lot carried away… your clothes are all… sticky. Sorry…” she apologized, but Kyle was trying not to gag as the musky scent of cum poured out in her breath.


“Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Oh, I guess I do…” she giggled, before taking a pair of fingers and wiping the cum off of her forehead, then plunging them into her mouth.


“Mmm…” she moaned, then pulled them out with a wet pop.


“Oh! I got an idea, I know how to clean you off!” she exclaimed, excitedly lifting Kyle to her mouth.


“WAIT, NO!” he pleaded, falling on deaf ears as he was thrown towards her open maw, noticing a build up of white liquid on her tongue. He screamed as he was put past her pristine teeth, falling with a plop onto her tongue. He tried to scramble towards the exit, but before he could even blink, the mouth closed, sealing him in awful, cum-scented darkness.


The tongue lifted, and he was pressed against the roof of her mouth as she sucked on him, extracting all the fluid waterlogging his clothes and replacing it with plain-old spit.


His ears popped, and he felt his skin almost rip off as the pressure increased, and her tongue undulated as she treated him like a lollipop.


Eventually, after about a minute, Victoria spat him out onto her open palm.


“There, all clean. Oops, missed a bit…” she laughed, licking a strand of cum from the side of her lips into her mouth.


Victoria closed her hand around Kyle, as she stood up from the bathroom floor, brushing her knees off with her free hand, adjusting her skirt, and heading out of the bathroom after verifying all the cum was off of her face in the mirror.


Victoria walked out of the bathroom, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she rejoined her friends. Cynthia, Sydney, Kayla, and Jake and John were all gathered together, engaged in a lively conversation, all but one of them oblivious to the explicit encounter that had just taken place behind closed doors…


Chapter End Notes:

If Kyle wasn't humiliated before, he certainly was now...