- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cynthia begins her personal torment of Kyle. Butt in this one, and a lot of it.

Cynthia clenched her hand around Kyle, excited beyond belief.


Eventually she made it into the girls bathroom, and found a stall, closing the door behind her.


She set Kyle down on top of the toilet, and stared down at him.


Kyle simply looked back up, confused.


“Bet you’re wondering where you’re going.” Cynthia teased with a sing-song tone. She kneeled down, putting her face level with Kyle, her giant eyes staring down at him like two olympic swimming pools, her idle breath enough to almost knock him over.


“I don’t care anymore…” Kyle grumbled, barely able to hold himself up.


“Well, you should… cause you’re either gonna love it, or hate it…” she continued, further confusing Kyle.


“Let me just show you…: she smirked, standing up and hooking her fingers into her shorts. Kyle blushed, even after his recent experiences still having the decency to get embarrassed in front of a lady undressing.


Before he could blink, the denim shorts had fallen to the ground, revealing a pair of pristine white, lace panties.


“In there?!” Kyle shouted.


“Nope.” Cynthia giggled, as she turned around.


“In here.” she laughed, as she smacked her right cheek, the sheer shockwave sending Kyle back onto his ass.


“No, please!” Kyle begged, even his teenage horny side that dreamed night and day of something like this was terrified of the real deal. But Cynthia didn’t care, as she was already leaning over to grab Kyle.


He attempted to dodge her hand, but it wasn’t hard at all for Cynthia to adjust within milliseconds, and her clammy hand had complete control over Kyle as he squirmed within her fist.


“Ugh, stop struggling!” she groaned, squeezing harder and forcing the air out of Kyle’s lungs. He was in tears, praying for someone to come save him.


Cynthia reached her other hand back behind her, and hooked it into the back of her panties. As she pulled them back, exposing her bare cheeks to the air, she enjoyed the cool sensation. Things were sweaty down there.


“Alright Kyle, in you go!” she giggled, lowering her other hand above the open panties, then releasing Kyle, causing him to plummet down towards the plump rear.


“NO!” he called out, but it was fruitless. Pleading with Cynthia was as pointless as asking a bear not to maul you, he was going where she wanted and that was final.


Kyle effortlessly slid between the lubed up crack, being wedged with ease as Cynthia clenched, letting go of her panties with a knowing smirk, then leaning down to pull her shorts back up.


Kyle was thrown about in her rear as she bent over, tumbling around between her sweaty flesh, eventually rolling right into the puckered hole that he was trying to avoid at all costs. He could just barely make out it's wrinkled form in the darkness, and he scrambled as hard as he could to make distance, but it was fruitless, and within seconds he was pinned right to it as Cynthia stood up.


"Hm… kinda feels… good…" she muttered to herself as she felt the tiny boy touching up to her hole. She shrugged, opening the stall door and walking out without a second thought, her juicy rear swaying with swagger as she stepped out of the bathroom. It took mere seconds for her asset to catch the attention of a passing group of boys, who whistled and catcalled her as she walked by.


"Nice ass!" one of them called, causing Cynthia to smile and look back. "God, I'd tap that…" another muttered.


"Damn right." she thought, continuing to walk back to where her friends were.


"Alright ladies, let's find another ride!" she cheered, leading her posse to their next choice of adventure.


The other girls whispered and chattered amongst themselves as Cynthia walked ahead, all curious as to where she had placed the tiny boy.


Sydney paced up to Cynthia, leaning forward and looking up and down her friend's body.


"So… where'd ya put him?" Sydney asked, a grin on her face as she pondered the possibilities.


"It's a secret." Cynthia responded with her own grin, unable to conceal her joy.


"Aw come on, we're besties, you can tell me! Is he in your tits? Your mouth? …Oh no way, is he in your… you know." Sydney gasped, covering her mouth to suppress her surprise.


"Oh come on, that loser won't see that in his lifetime. No, all wrong." Cynthia assured, scoffing at the notion.


"Come onnnn, tell me!" Sydney begged, desperate to hear the truth.


"Fine. C'mere." Cynthia motioned, causing Sydney to lean in to hear her whisper between closed hands.


Sydney listened, then a blush covered her face.


"In your ass?!" she gasped.


"Shh! What if a teacher heard you?!" Cynthia scolded.


"Sorry, but… wow, that's mean Cynthia!" Sydney said with no judgment, only admiration.


She even went ahead and laid a smack on Cynthia's cheek, causing the blonde to blush and smile.


"Bet he felt that." Sydney cackled, as the two kept walking, Cynthia's ass continuing to pull stares from all the boys who wished they could put themselves between those cheeks as the blue denim swayed.


-


The boy currently between those cheeks was coughing and gagging, the terrible sweaty swampy ass choking the life out of him as the liquid was jostled about by Sydney's hard smack.


Thankfully, Cynthia was pristine in her cleanliness, so things could have been a lot worse for the boy, but he was far from thankful as he struggled to keep his bearings in the bouncing rear.


Kyle cursed his life. How did a field trip to the amusement park end up with him deep in the cheeks of the meanest girl in school? Scratch that, he knew exactly how. The question now was how much more he'd be subjected to in the dwindling hours of the day.


He thrashed around, trying to make some kind of inconvenience for the titaness, but he quickly came to regret that decision. As he flung his arm about, he suddenly felt it get lodged in something.


"Uh oh." he said, as he realized where his arm was stuck.


-


Cynthia scratched at her ass, feeling a slight tickle between her cheeks. Surprisingly, it was a pleasant sensation, but still alien.


"Maybe I should do this to the dweeb more often…" she thought to herself as she and the girls kept waking.


"So what ride should we go on next, girls?" she asked, realizing they were just aimlessly walking.


"I kind of wanted to go on the Tower of Death." Sydney chimed in.


"Oooh, is that the one that drops super fast?" Kayla excitedly added.


"Yeah, it's like, an a hundred foot drop. Says here in the book they gave us." Victoria clarified as she stared at the handout.


"I'm down, where is it?" Cynthia affirmed, getting Victoria to lead the way. She scratched once more at her rear, rearranging her panties from the outside and hoping not to draw too much attention as she fixed the irritance. It wasn't befitting her image to be doing something so brutish.


"What's he doing in there?" she wondered, not paying it much more thought as she and the girls walked off to the next ride.


-


Kyle was gasping for air in the sweltering environment, only managing to breathe in the filtered, sweaty air that managed to slip through Cynthia's thick cheeks as they slid against each other.


What had happened earlier was clear; he punched right through Kayla's puckered asshole, and his hand was currently lodged in her depths.


Any attempt to move it was futile, and he noticed the more he struggled, the more Cynthia scratched at his location.


"Wait, that's it!" he realized. The more he annoyed Cynthia, the more likely it was she'd take him out!


He understood exactly what he had to do, and began thrashing his arm about in the tight hole, as well as kicking his body around in the outside.


The results were fast, they just weren't what he expected.


-


As Cynthia felt a persistent tickle in her ass, she fought the urge to scold the tiny wedged deep inside.


She continued to fight it, as she took her seat next to the girls on the Tower of Death. A cute attendant came and helped her get secured, and she exchanged a flirtatious glance with him.


The exchange was enough to distract her from the irritance, long enough for her to cheer with glee as the ride suddenly shot up, surprising her and causing her to clench her cheeks. Thankfully, that got rid of the annoying feeling, and she navigated all of her attention to the ride, sharing a thrilling experience with her friends, as the ride continued to go up and up.


-


"HELP! SOMEBODY!" Kyle screamed, as his entire body was suddenly sucked deep into the hungry hole, leaving all but his head buried securely within the puckered sphincter.


He knew it was pointless to beg for help, as he heard the screams of the excited park goers drowning out his pathetic tiny voice, but it was an instinct he couldn't fight.


He wriggled fiercely, hoping to have some kind of effect on his giant captor, but even a slight movement was too much to achieve with such powerful muscles holding him tight.


He felt the forces of gravity as his host was shot up by the ride, he could even tell from his position that it was the Tower of Death, one of the rides he was most excited to go on.


"I guess I am, in a way…" he morbidly joked in his head, distracting temporarily from the horrifying situation.


Suddenly the lifting stopped, and all was still for a moment. Then it happened.


"NO WA-" Kyle began to scream, but was cut off as he disappeared, leaving nothing but Cynthia's wrinkled exit visible between the mammoth cheeks, as the girl dropped with great speed and surprise down with the ride.


-


"Woah!" Cynthia screamed with joy, as the Tower of Death once again shot back up for the second time, as all the girls giggled and laughed with glee at the thrilling sensation caused by the coaster.


Unbeknownst to the girls, deep within Cynthia's rear, Kyle was experiencing a roller coaster ride of his own. The force of the sudden ascent had sent him hurtling further into the dark abyss, where he found himself wedged tightly within the depths of her plumbing. 


Kyle's world had become a claustrophobic nightmare. The intense heat and pressure inside Cynthia's rear caused him to gasp for air, but all he could intake was the tiniest pocket of stale, musky air from inside of her rectum, his tiny body squished between the fleshy walls. Every jolt and movement of the ride reverberated through his body, intensifying his discomfort.


The ride plunged downward, its speed increasing with every passing second. The force pressed Kyle further into the depths of Cynthia's rear, leaving him no room to move or escape. The overwhelming heat and humidity made it difficult for him to catch his breath, and his head spun with a combination of fear and nausea.


As the Tower of Death reached its peak again, Cynthia's voice mingled with the symphony of screams and laughter. She was oblivious to the tiny struggles happening within her, completely absorbed in the thrill of the moment. The breathtaking view from the top captivated her, and she let out a joyous shriek, unaware of the miniature passenger fighting for his life deep inside her.


The lack of air became suffocating, and the relentless pressure surrounding him made every breath a struggle.


Kyle's chest tightened, his lungs burning for a fresh gulp of oxygen. Each inhalation was a battle against the stifling environment, as he desperately tried to find even the tiniest pocket of real air. But with each gasp, he only received a stale, recycled mixture that did little to quench his body's desperate need.


-


The ride finally came to a halt, the Tower of Death standing tall and silent. The girls, their exhilarated screams fading into the distance, released their grips on the safety bars and stepped off the ride with a mixture of excitement and relief. Their hearts continued to race, pounding in their chests as the adrenaline coursed through their veins.


The cute ride attendant from before walked up to the girls, helping them out of their seats one by one, until he reached Cynthia. She smiled at him, secretly cursing herself for probably looking so disheveled, but hiding it as she made eye contact. He smiled back, in a way that got her going. It made her realize something felt good. Too good.


Cynthia was let out of her seat, and walked off with the girls, turning to wink at the attendant. If she stayed turned around, she’d have noticed him staring for far too long at her jiggling ass, only stopping when he was smacked up the side of his head by his manager, who quickly scolded him.


The girls kept walking, until they found a nearby bench to sit down at and recollect.


“That was amazing.” Kayla beamed, retying her ponytail as it was torn loose from the ride.


“Yeah, definitely the best one yet.” Victoria agreed, looking at Cynthia. “How did the little guy fair?”


Cynthia coughed.


“Oh! Um… I’m sure he’s fine.” she responded, getting a knowing grin from Sydney. She shuffled in her seat, realizing she no longer felt a mass between her cheeks, instead only getting a constant, pleasant tingle that felt… further inside.


Just as Victoria was about to raise her suspicion, the girls were suddenly interrupted by a new set of voices.


“Hey ladies!” a voice called out, which Cynthia turned to investigate. A pleasant smile covered her lips, as she realized who it was.


“Oh, hey Jake!” she chirped, brushing her hair behind her ear and trying to look presentable.


As Jake neared the table, Cynthia moved to the side, patting the seat next to her to signal Jake to take a seat.


Jake wasn’t alone, as his group followed suit, sitting on the bench nearby and groaning in annoyance as their group leader had decided to take a break to flirt with the girls. John, Caitlin, Emma, and a very concerned Luke.


“Where is Kyle?” Luke asked with suspicion. These girls were supposed to be responsible for his friend, and he wasn’t surprised at all that they’d clearly ditched him. The question is, where would he be if they weren’t with him?


“Oh, uh…” Sydney began to speak, but quickly cut herself off.


“Yo, Luke, chill dude.” Jake laughed nonchalantly, quickly picking up after Sydney.


“I’m not gonna chill, dude. He could literally be in serious danger right now!” Luke angrily responded.


“And so what? It’s not fair on the girls to babysit the shrimp. Go find their chaperone if you’re so worried, I’m sure Kyle is just off playing teacher’s pet.” Jake continued, a hint of annoyance in his voice.


Luke scoffed, before getting up and walking off.


If everyone wasn’t so occupied watching the exchange between Luke and Jake, they’d have noticed Cynthia squirming in her seat, blushing and trying desperately to suppress the growing warmth in her nether regions. Sitting next to her crush, while hiding Kyle inside of her ass, put her in quite a bind.


“Um… I’ll be back.” Cynthia smiled nervously, before getting up and walking off to the bathroom.


“What’s up with her?” Jake wondered, looking towards Sydney, who simply grinned and looked away. Jake shrugged, and went back to flirting.


Chapter End Notes:

Kyle remains trapped within Cynthia, and things seem to be getting far out of hand...