- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A continuation of Kyle's suffering within Kayla's cleavage. Breasts in this chapter.

Kyle let out an agonized plea.


“HELP!” he pleaded, slipping and sliding around in the sweaty crevice of Kayla’s cleavage.


“SOME- PLEH- SOMEONE!” he continued, catching a mouthful of sweat midway.


It was even hotter than inside of Sydney's shoe, and pockets of air were rare because of how solidly pressed together Kayla’s gigantic breasts were. The girl was well-endowed, and it was currently Kyle’s downfall.


As Kayla walked, the breasts slid against each other with great force, rolling Kyle up and down as they bounced, making him remarkably dizzy.


Kyle could barely hear the sounds of the outside world, but he heard something about the Rickety Rail, which terrified him to his core. Such a ride would surely jostle things about, and at this size that could mean being smothered to death between Kayla’s mammaries.


As time passed and Kyle fought to stay conscious, he realized just how loud Kalya’s heartbeat was. Thump, thump, thump.


He wondered how such a heartless bitch had such a strong heartbeat.


-


“Finally, that was such a long walk!” Kayla sighed, feeling her shirt stick to her body as she fanned her face.


“Yeah, at least there’s no wait though.” Sydney pointed out as the girls sat down in the ride, awaiting its start.


“Alright girls, hold on!” Kayla laughed, knowing exactly what her tiny prisoner was about to be subjected to.


The ride shot forward, going straight up, loosening Kayla’s bra. After she adjusted it, she let out a satisfied, “hmph.”


The ride continued up, further and further, until it suddenly dropped. The girls let out a collective scream, and felt the ride go up, down, up, down, clanking all the way as the namesake suggested.


The ride made Kayla’s breasts rapidly bounce up and down, just as she planned, causing her to smirk, which was noticed by her seat partner Cynthia. The queen bee herself was starting to get jealous, and was excited to have her turn soon. She wondered what Kyle was experiencing, trapped there between Kayla’s large boulders.


-


Cynthia was almost right, but what she didn’t consider was that Kyle wasn’t between Kayla’s tits anymore; he was under one of them, and currently getting repeatedly crushed by its immense weight.


When Kayla adjusted her bra, in all the jostling, Kyle got swiped towards the right, flung under a breast. He would’ve cursed it, but he acknowledged that it saved him from the very real possibility of dropping down out of Kayla’s shirt and into the wild. 


But now he was fighting a herculean task, and was at risk of suffocation as the breast smothered his tiny body. He heaved as much as he could to keep an air pocket, and begged and pleaded for things to be over soon…


Kyle's desperate pleas for help were muffled by the suffocating pressure of Kayla's breast. The relentless bouncing and jostling of the roller coaster intensified his struggle for survival. With each moment that passed, his strength waned, and his hope flickered like a dying ember.


The ride reached its peak, and for a brief moment, there was a slight reprieve as Kayla's breast was momentarily lifted by the force of gravity. Kyle gasped for precious air, his lungs aching from the lack of oxygen. But his respite was short-lived as the roller coaster plummeted downward, subjecting him to even greater compression.


The rapid twists and turns of the roller coaster amplified Kyle's torment. The gravitational forces pulled him in every direction, his body contorted and twisted within the confines of Kayla's breast. The tightness and constriction grew unbearable, and his feeble attempts to escape proved futile.


With each passing moment, Kyle's strength waned. His desperate gasps for air became shallow, his body starved of the life-giving oxygen it so desperately needed. His limbs grew weak, and his pleas for help diminished to feeble whispers that were drowned out by the chaotic cacophony of the roller coaster.


As the roller coaster came to a halt, the cacophony of sounds subsided, replaced by the excited chatter of the other riders. Kyle's body remained trapped within the confines of Kayla's breast, but the cessation of movement provided a temporary reprieve from the suffocating torment…


-


Kayla hopped off of the ride, adjusting her bra once more as it came loose again during the end of the ride.


“How’s your little passenger?” Cynthia asked as she joined Kalya in getting off the ride.


“I dunno, let me check.” Kayla responded as the girls surrounded her, watching her reach into her cleavage.


Kayla reached around for a little, showing a confused face as she kept her hand plunged into the gap, but eventually showed an assured face as she started to pull it out.


“He was pasted under my right tit. Poor guy!” Kayla laughed, pulling Kyle out and laying him in her palm.


“Boy he’s not doing too hot…” Victoria noted seeing Kyle curled up into a ball. Before anyone could even contest it, Cynthia greedily grabbed him up from Kayla’s hand, surprising everyone.


“My turn!” she giggled, looking down at her new toy.


Kyle didn’t even have the energy to protest.


“Where’s he going Cynthia?” Kayla egged on.


“Oh, I know exactly where he’s going.” Cynthia answered, winking at her friends.


“I gotta go to the bathroom real quick, you guys wait up.” she continued, leaving her friends wondering what her plan was as she stepped off towards the nearby bathroom building.,,


Chapter End Notes:

The queen-bee herself has a hold on Kyle. What could she be planning?