- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action begins! Feet and Footwear in this chapter, with Breasts at the end.

Kyle awoke with a start, his skin damp with sweat and his mouth dry. “Wha-” he panted, quickly flipping his head around to assess his surroundings. It didn’t take much time to realize what happened.


“SHIT” he exclaimed, realizing he’d shrunk. But that wasn’t the only problem. He was currently in Sydney’s gigantic hand, which smelled strongly of strawberry lotion.


“Oh my god, this is so gross…” Sydney cringed, feeling Kyle move in her hand.


“He’s like… an inch tall… that’s so pathetic…” Cynthia mocked with disdain.


“He’s kinda cute, like a little pet…” Victoria smiled.


“Ew, no… that’s still a person, and it’s Kyle…” Kayla scoffed.


The girls circled around him, all of their enormous eyes staring right down at him in Sydney’s hand. Kyle’s heart was pounding, a mix of fear and strange arousal.


“What do we do with him?” Kayla asked.


“Well, I couldn’t fucking find Ms. Johnson, and I really don’t want to waste any more time on this dweeb…” Cynthia responded.


“Well we gotta do something with him, he’s our responsibility…” Victoria warned.


“Can I get this fucking thing off of my hand, PLEASE! You have no idea how awful this feels!” Sydney begged.


“Hmm… nose-goes!” Cynthia called, leading every girl but Sydney to put their fingers on their nose.


“You mother-fuckers! I have him in my right hand, I can’t nose-goes shit!” Sydney yelled.


“Well, we have to put him somewhere, and it’s gotta be somewhere we can keep an eye on him as much as I really want to just leave him for bird food. So, we’ll take turns watching over him. Since you didn’t nose-goes, you’re first, Syd.” Cynthia proudly explained.


Sydney groaned loudly, deafening Kyle as he sat in her palm.


“Where the fuck am I supposed to put him, I don’t have pockets! I am not carrying his ass around, I came here to go on rides!” she asked with her rage palpable.


“None of us have pockets.” Kayla laughed.


Kyle panicked, understanding just how vulnerable he was in this position. He had no control over what was going to happen next.


The girls stood huddled together, trying to think of possible solutions.


“What about your shoes, Syd?” Cynthia grinned.


“My shoes? Isn’t he gonna get… I dunno, crushed?” Sydney responded with curiosity.


“Well, I remember in that lesson on diseases in Bio, Mr. Brown said people with ARSD are super tough when they shrink. You could probably dance on him and he’d be completely okay…” Kayla chimed in.


“I bet it’ll stink though…” Victoria cringed, looking at Sydney’s old vans.


“Yeah, Sydney doesn’t wear socks.” Cynthia stated.


“Yeah Sydney, your feet reek all the time. Are you sure you don’t have athlete’s feet?” Kayla added.


“Okay, wow, rag on Sydney why don’t we?” Sydney called out, exaggeratedly moving about which forced Kyle to hold on for dear life. He was flabbergasted that they were talking so nonchalantly about how to handle him, without even giving him any say.


“GUYS, PLEASE, DON’T DO THIS!” he begged, but not a single giantess turned to look at him.


“They’re kind of right though Syd, I hate when you take your shoes off at my place, last time you made my room stink of feet for like, a week…” Victoria admitted.


“Jesus okay, sorry I don’t like socks, they feel like shit, whatever. Who gives a shit about my feet smelling bad, they're fucking feet, it's what they do. Can I just put the fucker in my shoe and forget about him already?” Sydney scoffed, flicking a hanging lock out of her face with her other hand and looking disdainfully at the shrunken boy in her palm.


Kyle looked back up with her with pleading eyes, but the look returned was nothing but malice.


“Yeah, go ahead. I want to ride the Killer Bee next!” Cynthia chirped.


Kyle sagged in defeat. His fate was decided.


“Alright.” Sydney shrugged, shuffling her foot. Kyle looked down, and was horrified at what he saw.


Sydney’s right shoe slipped off with ease, the material well worn from years of skating and other activities. Kyle could see inside, and a very visible blackened print of Sydney’s foot was on the insole, along with plenty of flecks of dirt and dead skin.


"Ew Sydney, your feet smell like rotten cheese!" Cynthia called out with her nose punched, wafting the smell away from her face. Sydney simply shrugged as she continued on with what she was doing.


“NO, SYDNEY STOP!” Kyle begged as he felt himself get lowered down.


The cheesy, nauseating smell began to waft up towards him as he got closer and closer, causing him to gag and sputter.


“Good luck, loser.” Sydney laughed, before rolling Kyle off of her hand and into her shoe, which he fell into with a wet thud. Kyle rolled and rolled, until he felt himself fall into a divet, and the smell of feet increased ten-fold.


He looked up, realizing where he was. Deep in the toe section of Sydney’s shoe, sunken into her toe-prints. The stench was killer, and each breath was labored and tough. The ripe, cheesy odor of Sydney’s poorly kept feet was all-consuming, and each weak movement elicited a wet squelch from the soaked insole, a result of having no barrier for her sweaty feet in the confining shoes.


Kyle began to crawl towards the opening, hoping for a breath of semi-fresh air, before he was stopped in his tracks as a terrifying sight occupied his vision; Sydney’s foot, rapidly coming towards him.


He quickly floundered the other way, sauntering towards the very-end of the shoe to avoid the ever-approaching wiggling toes of Sydney’s unkempt foot. He could see how red it was from the short walk thus far on such a hot day, and just between her toes, he could make up an accumulation of blackened gunk, most likely the same substance coating the insole.


Her toes were painted at some point, but the once full and likely pretty deep-red was now a chipped mess, representative of the rest of Sydney’s haphazard foot-care.


It wasn’t long before her toes overtook Kyle, stretching over him with ease and pinning him down to the bottom of the shoe. Sydney’s foot was sweltering with heat and dripping with sweat, coating Kyle in the viscous liquid as he screamed in agony. There was little he could do but scream, and even that didn’t last long, as a glob of salty sweat found it’s way into his mouth, making him cough and dry-heave.


-


Sydney shuffled her foot around in her shoe, wriggling it until it was a comfortable fit.


“Alright, I’m good to go.” she sighed, stomping her foot twice for good measure.


“Can you feel him?” Victoria asked with curiosity.


“Eh. It’s kind of just, like, a pebble is in my shoe. Honestly, not too bad. I can live with it.” Sydney shrugged, satisfying Victoria’s question.


Cynthia laughed, as the girls quickly forgot about the annoying pest, and continued on with their trip.


“Off to the Killer Bee I guess, sound good guys?” Kayla asked.


The girls agreed in unison, and off they went.


-


Kyle was fighting for dear life as the shoe repeatedly lifted up rapidly, then slammed down with even more force, threatening to knock his brain out of his head.


He’d long lost the expectation of air that wasn’t tainted with the cheesy tang of sweaty feet, and was taking minimal breaths to combat the indignifying torture. His body was drenched in sweat, a mixture of his and hers as the heat drained his life force, and his clothes were long since waterlogged.


His skin was raw, as it was being dragged along the canvas of the insole, and he begged for relief from the growing pain. Thankfully, he found it, but not in the way he thought.


Kyle suddenly was thrown from his position under Sydney’s toes, and flew into such a position that his head was wedged between the big and second toes. He tried to scream, but received a mouth full of the horrifying substance that had built up between them, filling his mouth with a salty pile of gunk that would’ve caused him to throw up, if his mouth wasn’t completely blocked.


He shed tears, the overwhelming taste threatening to shut off his brain, and any attempt to dislodge the pile from his mouth was fruitless, as his arms were pinned under her toes. Kyle was truly subject to the ultimate torture, and there was no one coming to save him any time soon…


Kyle's world had become a relentless cycle of torment and despair. The relentless rise and fall of Sydney's shoe sent shockwaves through his diminutive body, causing him to be tossed and turned in a perpetual state of disorientation. Each impact jarred his fragile frame, and the impact of her foots landing was even stronger now here, stuck under her clammy toes.


He fought against the overwhelming weight bearing down upon him. With sheer determination, he mustered every ounce of strength he had left, pushing against Sydney's toes in a desperate attempt to free himself from their oppressive grip. But his efforts were in vain, as the unyielding pressure continued to mount, draining him of his resilience and hope.


As his body grew weaker, Kyle's mind drifted to thoughts of escape, even if it was impossible He yearned for the chance to breathe fresh air, to feel the warmth of the sun on his face once again. But as the merciless rhythm of Sydney's steps persisted, his hopes faded, replaced by a grim acceptance of his fate…


-


Sydney laughed with glee as she stepped off the Killer Bee, her hair tousled and dampened with sweat. She adjusted her shirt, laughing further with her friends as they walked off towards the exit.


“That was great but the wait was so long… so much standing!” Cynthia moaned.


“Yeah, that was fun though, it was so fast!” Kayla giggled.


“God it’s hot…” Sydney moaned, wiping the sweat off of her forehead as it dripped down. Her feet were sweltering in her shoes, and she could feel it pooling between her toes. Strangely, she felt like that should be reminding her of something…


“Oh my god, the twerp is still in my shoe!” she realized, suddenly remembering.


“Oh yeah, I forgot about him!” Cynthia cackled, watching as Sydney suddenly leaned down to slip her foot out of her shoe.


“Huh? He’s not in there?” Sydney exclaimed, puzzled as she looked into her shoe and saw nothing. She picked it up and looked further, still bearing no fruit.


“Oh my fucking god, Sydney look at your foot!” Kayla called out, causing Sydney to lift her foot up and grab it to take a look.


The girls giggled in unison, as they saw Kyle plastered to the bottom of Sydney’s foot, struggling to peel himself off the dirty appendage.


Sydney stared in astonishment at the tiny figure desperately clinging to the bottom of her yellowed foot. Kyle's face was etched with a mixture of exhaustion, fear, and frustration. His clothes were drenched in sweat, his body covered in dirt and grime from the inside of her shoe.


“No way, that’s so nasty!” Cynthia mocked, poking at the tiny boy.


Sydney tried to suppress her laughs as she tried to grab him off, struggling with the precision required. Eventually she managed to get him off, putting him back in her palm and slipping her shoe back on.


“Sup’ Kyle.” she smiled, staring at the sickly looking form curled up in her hand. She wrinkled her nose, cringing.


"Ugh, you smell bad. Maybe I do need to take better care of my feet…"


Kyle couldn’t muster a response, still reeling from the experience. He coughed, spitting out the sweat that had filled his lungs. He barely survived, and couldn’t imagine what could’ve happened if they left him in there any longer.


“Oh he doesn’t look good…” Sydney giggled, amused by how much power her feet had.


“Eh, he’s fine. They’re tough.” Cynthia shrugged.


“So, who’s next?” Sydney asked, looking around the group.


“Not gonna lie, I kinda want next dibs. Seems fun.” Kayla smirked, looking down with hungry eyes at Kyle, who weakly looked back with utmost fear.


“Kayla it is!” Sydney called out, rolling Kyle onto Kayla’s outreached hands.


“Where are you gonna put him?” Victoria asked.


“Hm… good question…” Kayla pondered, wondering the best option to have some fun with this little toy.


“Well you can’t copy Sydney, he’d roll right out of your Birks…” Cynthia pointed out.


Kyle let out a meek cry. “Please… stop…” he grumbled, before weakly falling back onto her palm.


Kayla looked down at him with a smile, then had a sudden epiphany as she looked a little further down.


“I got it!” she giggled as she realized where she was going to put him.


“Oh you’re evil.” Cynthia cackled, watching Kayla lift Kyle up between her pinched fingers with a clear goal in mind.


“It’s gotta be so swampy in there!” Sydney laughed, watching with glee as she understood the newfound joy of toying with their tiny classmate and eagerly anticipated Kayla’s idea.


Victoria simply watched with intrigue as Kayla’s hand reached its destination, and let out a slight breath of fulfilled anticipation as she watched Kayla’s fingers plunge deep between her breasts, disappearing into her ample cleavage.


The suspense was palpable as the fingers stayed in place, Kayla’s hand disappearing into the low cut top, before suddenly lifting out. As the girls looked closer, they saw her fingers were now empty, and all cheered.


“You’re such a bitch Kayla!” Cynthia laughed, watching as her curvy classmate lifted her breasts up and down from below with an evil grin, making sure they were well adjusted.


“Alright, I say we each get him for one ride, then we trade off, deal?” Kayla suggested, getting a resounding nod from her classmates as they all agreed to the condition. Kyle’s presence had turned from an agonizing burden to a whole new experience, and they all wanted a piece. 


“What next?” Sydney asked.


“How about the Rickety Rail?” Kayla smirked, having a specific intention to go on such a… “bouncy” ride.


“I’m game.” Victoria answered, and with that, the girls all headed off to the next ride, Kayla’s hefty chest bouncing up and down with each step…


Chapter End Notes:

Kyle finds himself plunged into the depths of the curvy girls cleavage... will he survive?