[Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Alright, folks, here's the lowdown on "Shrunk: A Twisted Game of Domination." We're talking about a wild ride where Yumi, this Korean hottie with a wicked streak, shrinks down Eric, this cocky American dude, and proceeds to dominate him in ways you wouldn't believe.


Yumi discovers her freakish ability to shrink people and embraces it like a boss. She captures Eric, shrinking him down to a tiny speck, and uses her feet (yeah, you heard that right) to humiliate and control him. It's a messed-up power trip, my friends, with Yumi reveling in her dominance and Eric stuck in a never-ending cycle of humiliation.


But don't count Eric out just yet. As the story unfolds, he reaches his breaking point and decides to fight back. He's determined to reclaim his dignity and escape Yumi's clutches. It's a battle of wills, my darlings, as Eric navigates this twisted world and searches for a way to break free.


"Shrunk: A Twisted Game of Domination" is a dark and gripping tale that explores the depths of power, control, and the human spirit. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, with plenty of humiliation, psychological manipulation, and a glimmer of hope for redemption. Brace yourselves, my friends, because this story will take you on a twisted journey you won't soon forget.


Rated: PG
Categories: Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9834 Read: 4209
Published: July 08 2023 Updated: July 16 2023

1. Chapter 1-3 by HumanName [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1073 words)

2. Chapter 4-5 by HumanName [Reviews - 0] (1740 words)

3. Chapter 6-7 by HumanName [Reviews - 0] (1272 words)

4. Chapter 7.1-8 by HumanName [Reviews - 0] (2354 words)

5. Chapter 9-10 by HumanName [Reviews - 0] (3395 words)