- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The reason for the shorter chapters is I am trying for 1 chapter add  every  day

I fell down and down like a water slide chute. I got up and quickly realised that I wasn't on the hot receptionist's desk . It was a shame but at least I knew I was somewhere by my French Teacher . Before I could crack where I was I noticed something It was like a mirror . I could see a mirror of myself in here but still see what's in front of it . It's like I  was in a bottle of some sort . I wasn't exactly Sherlock Holmes so It took me a while to realise where I was .

 

 

Suddenly I looked down and saw I was neck deep in water . I didn't dare touch the bottom as I was scared of water and even more scared of Jaws . Suddenly I saw light from the top of wherever I was . At my size my sight was ruined so I had to squint  . Then I heard the car door shut . I was put into her purse . While in the car I heard a familar song .

 

"Daa Dun Daa Dun". I quickly jumped down to the bottom of the water and cowardly kicked below my feet incase of a shark . Then the music started getting louder . "Daa Dun". I started to turn slightly mad . Then I heard a hand fiddle with  a knob and the sound went up piercing my eardrums . "Dun Dun Dun Dun". Then I heard my captor's voice . (Inaudible French).I was a good student and heard something about favourite song . Then I finally realised that It was a song on the radio .

 

 I quickly saw the light again and I saw a hand turn . Suddenly I saw the whole light and my French Teacher's beautiful face .  I was up to eye level with her and suddenly she opened her mouth . She wasn't  giving me a oral hygiene lesson by the looks of it and she really hadn't been tickled by something .  I noticed I was bobbing up and down her front yard as she had her mouth open . Then the water took me by suprise and plunged me down torwards her shiny teeth almost shark like . I realised I needed to take drastic action or I would be shark meat .....

 

 No preview this time as nobody really wants them  . If you do then just tell me and they will be back up