- Text Size +
I decided to take the gentleman's approach and not see my French teacher undress herself . As she went into the room I made a huge jump more of a leap to the counter . I managed to hang on the desk by the skin of my teeth . She was around 30  the receptionist and quite the looker.  Long long blonde hair who sorta looked like a barbie doll but had broad hips and was curvy .

 

I almost forgot about my mission to get rescued as I was admiring this woman's rack . I decided that I had spied long and hard and needed to be noticed . I started jumping up and down infront  of her but as soon as she was drifting her eyes torwards me . Then I heard it mute my ears nearly . "Ring-ring-ring-ring". The phone to the left of me started going and she picked up the phone .

 

"Tanya's Tanning Salon How Can I Help You". At first I thought that this just might be a dud phone call or I dreamed it would be a prank but then I heard her change her voice slightly higher . "Viv Is that you OH MY GOD". Suprisingly the girls at school were more mature than this woman .  I still jumped like  a astronaut .  Then I noticed she was looking up at the ceiling oblivious of me . She then started swinging left and right making chairplay while having no idea . "This is one dumb receptionist". I said under my breath but wondered what's the point .

 

Even if I shouted nobody would hear me . Then I laid down and just waited for the phonecall to end . It had been 10 minutes before I heard a familar voice . "Thank You ". Those 2 words sounded like a accent infact a French Accent . I saw my French Teacher walking back out the door and leaped at her . Coincedentally she had opened up a bottle of water and I fell right into it ......

 

Chapter 9 Preview  Will I escape my wet prison or will I be in for a chilly death ? Also tell me if you are enjoying the story but more importanley do you like the previews if I get 2 people saying they don't like it I will take em off ......