- Text Size +
  This is a message to all my fans ... If you enjoy my writing then I have more stories on writing.com my username is mrbiggles check me out :D and you can add chapters to my stories on there ?  I jumped straight into the car before the door slams shut almost chopping mylegs clean  off.My French teacher was oblivious of the current situation and started the car. I ran under the car seat before anything bad could happen like me getting crushed under her flip flops . Then it happened . She pressed full force on the brakes and I flew forward onto the peddles.

 

 

I was a bit dizzy but then I made out a huge black object coming torwards me then "Thump". Without warning I was almost crushed to death by the flip flop . My French teacher was really putting her foot on the pedal and she had road rage . I quickly jumped off then she hammered down onto what I just was on . She stopped at a red light and kicked her flip flops off exposing her beautiful bare feet . I noticed she had french tips . Then she looked down and crushed me down onto the ground . I thought that she thought  I was a bug but actually she thought I was a pen and just made some careless shoeplay .

 

 

Her big toe crushing my skull I was then rolled left then right over and over . I realized I was now a foot toy . "Great my life as a foot toy to my french teacher". Then before she could continue her tortue she stopped the car and got out . I jumped onto her flip flop and was on the journey to find out where she was going .

 

 

After a long time of bobbing up and down I saw the sign . "Tanya's Tanning Salon". Of course I rembered that she  got a monthly tan and was on the way there . She said hello to the receptionist and got changed . Meanwhile where was I?

 

Chapter 8 preview I mingle with the receptionist......