- Text Size +
I saw the anger and hatred in Miss Barstow's eyes as she raised her shoe to smush my like a bug. To her it was paper she would never dream of it being a student . Well she better dream harder because she is about to kill one. Luckily luck was on my side as I saw the foot come down in slow motion like something out of a Matrix movie . I used up all of my strength to lift up the ball and slid away . Seconds later what I was just trapped under was crushed under a shoe . The gum had stuck to the teacher's shoe and she scraped it off without anycare . I ran to under her desk and started looking for some communication .

 

 

As I did I saw the 2 long legs come back into my view and sat down . She put her legs up and I came face to face with her heel . Any more closer and it would put my eye out .  I ran to her handbag and jumped in looking for some communication . I got onto her phone and started clicking random numbers hoping somebody would pick up .

 

Then  I heard it  . "Sorry this number does not exist". I kicked the phone in fury and a bright light came from outside the purse . I saw the hand reach for her phone and started texting her boyfriend . "In the middle of a lesson". I jumped out and saw that everybody had gone out . School was over and I was now trapped alone in a room with this woman .

 

 

Chapter 6 preview .... How will I get out and where will I be stopping ? The odds are it won't be a student's house ?