- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided that the previews will be back

I was freefalling into the abyss that was my french teacher's white teeth . "Great " . I thought while plummeting . My life would end up digesting and rotting and my family would never know about this . Just stick up some missing posters while my captor just goes about her business and will eventually crap out my skelton body . I landed on a object . It was sharp at the edge and there wasn't much to it . I noticed that there was some dried up food presuambaly from yesterday . I realised I had landed on her teeth .  The impact must have caused quite the anooyance and she got anooyed .

 

Next thing I know , I look up to see another pair of chompers above me and they are coming down pretty fast . Then I gulp as they are going to crunch me  . I jump out of the way and once again freefall . This time there is no escape . 

 

 

Then as I expect to meet the hard gravel of the garden . I land on a soft white object . It is very light and my giantess is looking at me and lifting me up like a rocket . Then I see her mouth open again but it is not like she is going to eat whatever I'm on . It turns out I'm on her tissue and she is about to sneeze on me .  I jump at the last minute right as the front door opens and still get a impact of the sneeze . I notice that she coughed flem onto the tissue and shudder. As that could have been me  . Another freefall occours but this time I land on my butt . I am finally now on the floor  .

 

My French Teacher is a newly divorced woman and her only daughter has moved out . I don't really know that much about her but know that she doesn't have someone living at her house . She walks into the kitchen as I see her flip flops  just slapping against the tiles . Like a crocodile  . Then I hear my teacher speak in French again . "Jai' m'apelle Missy". I know French and it looks like she is crouching down and smiling . Then I hear a  response . "Meow ".

 

Chapter 11 Preview ... How can I survive the night with my teacher and her evil cat find out in chapter 12 will I survive or won't I you'll have to wait and see ...