- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And so begins the final gauntlet...

"No, god no! EMILY, I’M HERE, PLEASE!" David screamed at the top of his lungs as he saw his best friend towering above him.

Emily, now significantly larger than before, had her auburn hair tied up in a ponytail, and her vibrant green eyes shone under the fluorescent lights of the room. The most striking feature, however, was the profuse sweat that drenched her entire body.

"Hey, Caitlin... sorry about... the sweat," Emily panted, trying to catch her breath. "I know it's what you wanted, but the floor might need a mop..."

Caitlin, with a pleasant smile, reassured Emily, "No worries, Emily. It's not a problem at all. Thank you for going the extra mile."

Emily wiped a glob of sweat off her forehead and explained, "It turned out to be a longer run than I expected. Almost three miles. It's usually not a big deal, but it's scorching outside."

Meanwhile, David continued to scream, hoping against hope that Emily would hear him. But the box he was trapped in was designed to prevent any communication, leaving him feeling utterly helpless.

Caitlin's assistant offered Emily some water, to which she gladly accepted. She chugged down the water, quenching her thirst.

"EMILY, PLEASE!" David's screams persisted, and surprisingly, someone heard him. However, it wasn't Emily who responded.

Caitlin gazed down at the box, observing her miniature subject. A mischievous grin crossed her face before she turned to Emily, composing herself.

"So, Emily, are you ready for the experiment to begin?" Caitlin inquired.

"Well, actually, Caitlin, I have a question before we start... if that's alright?" Emily replied, her expression tinged with concern.

"Sure, go ahead. We want you to be comfortable," Caitlin responded.

Emily hesitated for a moment before asking, "Um... where is David?"

Caitlin paused, taken aback by the question. "David Johnson, your friend? He has already finished his part of the experiment. Why do you ask?" she replied sweetly, but David seethed inside the box.

"I haven't heard from him in three days, and it's unusual for him not to reach out. He said he'd talk to me after he finished," Emily explained, worry creeping into her voice.

Caitlin fabricated a lie with a reassuring tone, "That's interesting. I can assure you he left our facility on the 6th perfectly fine. We'll reach out to him today to check on his well-being, just to give you peace of mind."

Emily appreciated the reassurance but remained concerned. "Thank you, Caitlin. I really hope he's doing alright..."

Caitlin replied with a smile, her gaze darting towards the box. "Of course, I share the same sentiment. David was a pleasure to work with."

Changing the mood in the room, Emily chirped, "Well, let's get this show on the road!"

"Absolutely! Please take a seat in front of this box," Caitlin instructed, gesturing towards the chair. Emily settled into the seat, towering over David.

David's voice had grown hoarse from screaming, and now his pleas came out as nothing more than a whisper. He stared up at his friend, now a giantess, unaware of the imminent torment awaiting him.

He noticed that Emily's clothes were soaked with sweat, and her entire exposed body glistened with perspiration. The realization hit him that whatever was trapped inside her shoes was going to be his downfall.

"Go ahead and untie your shoes, if you don't mind," Caitlin requested.

"Oh, okay... you guys might want to brace yourselves, though. It's pretty nasty," Emily nervously chuckled, reaching down to untie her laces.

"Don't worry, we're prepared for anything," Caitlin replied with a grin, exchanging a knowing glance with her assistant.

As Emily untied her shoes, a pungent aroma filled the air. David recoiled inside the box, finding the smell even more overpowering than he had imagined. Waves of nausea washed over him, but he forced himself to endure it.

With her shoes now untied, Emily hesitated, looking down at her bare feet. The smell emanating from them was unmistakable, and she felt a tinge of embarrassment.

"Alright, here we go..." Emily sighed, slipping her feet out of her shoes. The sweat-soaked soles and glistening toes came into view.

David was immediately knocked to the floor, overcome by dry heaving. The sharp, cheesy scent he recognized from his memory amplified tenfold, overpowering his senses. The sheer odor made his eyes water profusely, rendering his body incapacitated.

"Oof, that's... bad..." Emily cringed, covering her nose, while even Caitlin let out a slight cough.

"Yes, you've certainly provided quite a sample for us, Emily. Beyond exceptional," Caitlin praised, relishing in the torment David was enduring.

“Alright, well, I guess here goes nothing…” Emily sighed, before lifting her first foot up to lower into the box. As it neared the opening, David noticed something; the heat. It was scorching. As soon as the foot entered through the hole, he broke out into a flushed sweat.

As Emily lifted her foot, preparing to lower it into the box, David couldn't help but notice the intense heat radiating from her sole. The closer it came to the opening, the more he could feel the scorching temperature engulfing him. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as his body reacted to the sudden rise in temperature.

With a deep breath, Emily began to lower her foot into the box. David watched in both awe and terror as her enormous sole eclipsed his entire field of vision. The heat intensified, and David's skin glistened with perspiration, both his and hers, unable to escape the suffocating environment within the box.

As Emily's foot made contact with the bottom of the box, the intense heat transferred to David's naked body. He could feel the searing warmth seep through his skin, causing his entire frame to tingle with discomfort. The confined space of the one-way enclosure amplified the temperature, leaving David feeling as though he was trapped in an inferno.

David's breathing grew labored as he struggled to acclimate to the unbearable heat. The limited air within the box felt heavy and stagnant, making it increasingly difficult for him to draw in each breath.

“GOD EMILY PLEASE STOP!” he cried out, barely making a sound as her foot settled into place next to him, sending a shockwave through the box that once more sent him on his knees. As he fell to the ground, his hands fell in something wet and sticky… sweat? Emily’s foot was so sweaty that a giant puddle was already forming in the box?

As David's trembling hands made contact with the wet and sticky substance, he realized that it was indeed sweat pooling in the box. The overpowering odor of Emily's foot sweat filled the air, assaulting his senses with an even stronger intensity than before.

Emily, oblivious to David's suffering, continued to lower her second foot into the box. The pungent stench intensified as her sweaty sole descended, mingling with the already suffocating aroma that enveloped David.

The moment Emily's second foot made contact with the floor of the box, David's senses were overwhelmed by the noxious combination of sweat and body odor. The foul smell invaded his nostrils, clinging to his every breath and making him gag.

He felt as if he were drowning in a sea of putrid sweat, his body drenched in the salty, repugnant liquid. The suffocating stench seeped into his pores, clinging to his skin and infusing his very being with its nauseating presence.

Unable to escape the stench, David's stomach churned, and waves of revulsion washed over him. The air in the box grew thick with the foul odor, making each breath an agonizing ordeal. Tears streamed down his face, mixing with the sweat that soaked his body, as he fought to endure the overwhelming nasal assault.

Caitlin, on the other hand, observed the scene with a perverse satisfaction. The torment inflicted upon David by Emily's perspiration seemed to delight her, fueling her sadistic curiosity. She relished in the power she held over the miniature David, reveling in the discomfort and suffering she had orchestrated.

“Excellent Emily. Our readings are phenomenal.” she called out as she stared at David’s vitals. “It’s almost sending him into cardiac arrest…” she murmured quietly to her assistant, who nodded with an apathetic gaze.

“I’m glad. It wasn’t easy, not washing my feet for a week was gross. I could barely handle walking…” Emily laughed.

David was desperate. He needed to do something to get her attention, or he’d die, right here, right now. A thought came to his mind.

“Maybe I can get Emily’s attention!” he realized. David summoned every ounce of strength and determination he had left and began crawling through the pool of sweat towards Emily's right foot. The mixture of sweat and water made it difficult for him to maintain his grip, but he persisted, fueled by the desperate need to catch Emily's attention.

Emily, still unaware of David's plight, continued to converse with Caitlin, discussing the experiment and the progress they were making. The room's atmosphere was filled with an air of excitement and anticipation, completely oblivious to the tiny figure struggling in the box.

As David inched closer to Emily's foot, he felt the overwhelming heat intensify. The combination of the suffocating odor and scorching temperature made his progress even more challenging. But he knew he had no other choice. He had to do whatever it took to save himself.

As he finally reached Emily’s foot, he grabbed on skin, hoping to elicit a reaction, but he realized one factor that would impede his progress; Emily’s feet were incredibly hardened and callused from years of not wearing socks. It was highly unlikely mere touch would be enough, but he had to try. David pounded on the pudgy flesh of Emily’s sole, screaming and thrashing at the slick surface, but achieving nothing.

“No good…” he muttered, immediately regretting opening his mouth as the tangy taste of salty air stung his tongue. He had to figure out what to do, and fast.

David, still clinging to Emily's foot, desperately searched for a way to make himself heard. He racked his brain for a solution, his mind racing with thoughts of how to catch Emily's attention amidst the overwhelming sensations surrounding him.

As David's desperation grew, he realized that he needed to resort to drastic measures to get Emily's attention. With trembling hands, he mustered his courage and sank his teeth into Emily's foot. The sudden pain elicited a reflexive response from Emily, causing her to shift her foot slightly. David gagged as the sweat coated his tongue, the cheesy taste lighting his neurons on fire.

Encouraged by the slight movement, David bit down again, this time harder, hoping to provoke a stronger reaction. Emily felt a sharp sensation on her foot but attributed it to a random itch. Unaware of the tiny figure beneath her, she absentmindedly brushed her foot against the ground, inadvertently lowering it on top of David.

Panic surged through David's veins as he found himself trapped beneath the weight of Emily's foot. The immense pressure bore down on his body, making it difficult for him to breathe.

David struggled against the weight, but it was futile. His feeble attempts to free himself from beneath Emily's foot only resulted in more pain. The combination of the unbearable heat, the noxious odor, and the pressure pressing down upon him threatened to break his already weakened spirit.

Meanwhile, Emily, still engaged in conversation with Caitlin, remained oblivious to the unfolding crisis beneath her. She felt a vague discomfort but dismissed it as a cramp from the intense workout she had just completed. “I wish David was here to rub them…” she absentmindedly thought.

Unaware that her actions had inadvertently endangered David's life, she continued to discuss the experiment, unaware of the tiny figure fighting for survival beneath her foot.

Caitlin, however, noticed Emily's slight foot movement and observed the distress on David's vital sign monitors. A sinister smile crept across her face as she realized the predicament David had found himself in. She decided to keep it a secret, relishing in the sadistic power she wielded over him.

David's breaths came in short, desperate gasps as he struggled to find a way out from beneath Emily's foot. The confined space left him with no room to maneuver, and the pressure continued to bear down on him relentlessly. He was suffocating, and if he didn’t find air soon, he’d die.

David used all of his remaining strength for one final push, and thanks to the slick sweat puddled beneath her foot, he was able to slip just his head through to a pocket of air, and took deep panicked gulps. He immediately coughed and sputtered as the most disgustingly salty and tangy taste invaded his mouth.

“Oh my god…” he thought, holding in a retch.

His head was stuck between her toes, and he’d just eaten a mouth full of week-old toejam…

Chapter End Notes:

Out of the frying pan, and into the fire. What will become of David in his newfound predicament?