- Text Size +

“What took so goddamn long?” Emma asked, her voice dripping with irritation. Maddie just shrugged, removing the clear glass vial from the syringe and slowly loading another one into it.


“The injector was empty. Had to find a starter dose.” Maddie replied. Jack was starting to freak out, completely confused about what was happening and why the girls were so cavalier about it. 


“What the fuck are you-” A sudden pain in Jack’s chest cut him off, forcing him to his hands and knees. Emma paid him no mind as she stepped forward, placing her foot on his back and pushing him flat onto the floor. 


“No, I put a full dose in yesterday and set it by the kitchen calendar.” Emma replied very matter-of-factly. Maddie shook her head, taking a few steps forward, smirking smugly down at Jack on the floor. Jack tried to move, but it felt as though he were paralyzed, completely unable to resist as Maddie stepped forward and lifted her sock covered, size twelve foot and set it down hard on the side of his face.


“No, but then I went out to the bar. And so while I was out I grabbed a guy to play with on the way home.” Emma could feel her jaw clenching tightly as she listened to her friend speak. 


“What, you just jabbed some asshole at the bar? Did anyone see you?” Emma asked, still keeping pressure on Jack’s back. The confused man struggled under his sister’s strange friends as his heart began to race more and more quickly.


“Christ, relax. No one saw us. And I hit him with a double dose to speed things up.” Maddie said slowly grinding her foot onto Jack’s face. The poor man’s breathing grew more and more labored as the sour scent of Maddie’s foot began to worm its way into his nostrils. 


“That’s not how it works. You can just double the dose to speed things up. We have no fucking clue what the side effects of a second dose would be.” Emma scolded, reaching down to take Jack’s phone and wallet from his pants pocket. Just then, with a sly smile on her face, Maddie used her left foot to begin peeling the sock off of the right foot before placing her bare foot back into Jack’s face. 


“Well, we’ve got one clue now. Check it out.” Jack couldn’t see what was happening, with Maddie’s large sweaty foot plastered to his cheek, but he could feel Emma carelessly kneel down on his upper back. There was a sharp pain as her knees pressed hard into his ribcage. 


“Holy shit! That’s fucking insane. That’s way fucking smaller than normal.” Emma said. There was a long pause where nothing seemed to happen other than Maddie grinding her foot back and forth on his face. Suddenly, Emma stood up providing some much needed relief to Jack’s back. 


“Well shit. That’s fucking crazy. Maybe Jack here is in for even more of a fun weekend than we thought.” Emma said, just as Maddie removed her foot from Jack’s face. The pain radiating through his body was starting to reach a fever pitch. His vision began getting blurry and he became certain that he was going to pass out. Just before his vision faded completely, Maddie’s foot came slamming down on the floor before him. The last thing that Jack saw before he blacked out was something tiny wriggling between Maddie’s toes.




“Hey, wake up. It’s getting late and it’s party time.” Maddie’s voice boomed in Jack’s ears. He didn’t know why she was screaming so loudly, but his head was already pounding and he didn’t need her to add to the pain.


“Jesus Christ would you shut the fuck uhhhhhooooly shit!” Jack screamed as he finally came to recognize the titanic form of Maddie looming above him. This wasn’t making any sense. She had to be something like two hundred stories tall. A woman the size of a fucking mountain standing overtop of him and not just any woman; his baby sister’s shitty little friend.


“Oh there he is. Look who’s coming around. Like what you see Jakey?” Maddie asked playfully. Jack’s mind was going absolutely berserk as he tried to understand his situation. As he took in his surroundings, he came to the conclusion that Maddie wasn’t big, but rather, he was small. Instincts quickly took over and Jack sprinted off towards the crevice between two cushions. He couldn’t tell how long it had taken him to sprint the surprisingly long distance across the leather seat, but he managed to make it into the relative safety of the deep crevice between the seats. 


“Hah, running away little guy? You know this couch is all one big cushion, right? You’re still stuck.” Maddie taunted, bending over to peer a gigantic eye into the tiny valley that Jack now found himself in. The small man cursed aloud. She was right of course. The indent between seats only seemed to drop down a few inches before sloping back up the other side. He was effectively trapped in a narrow leather trench. 


“But don’t worry little fella. I’m not mad. In fact, I think this presents us with a prime opportunity.” Maddie said, standing up and turning around as she hooked a thumb into her soft gray shorts. Jack attempted to look up through the narrow crevice to see what was happening, but his angle of vision was severely impeded. “You should be somewhat familiar with the smell.”


“Oh fuck no, you crazy fucking bitch!” Jack shouted as he saw Maddie begin to lower herself onto the couch, the crack of her ass descending straight towards him in the seam. The giantess sat gently on the seat, so as to not crush the tiny toy before she would have a chance to play with him. Jack began sprinting towards the back of the seam, hoping to put as much distance between himself and Maddie’s gargantuan butt as he was humanly able to. Unfortunately, Jack’s small legs were no match for the sheer volume of sour gas that Maddie’s body was currently holding.


Ppppppppffffffffttttttttt


“Oh fucking hell that’s the stuff!” Maddie sighed as her colon loosed a flood of rancid flatulence into the valley of sorrow where Jack currently found himself. Maddie was grinning from ear to ear, feeling remarkably content with herself for a couple of reasons. Firstly, she had been holding in that bubble of gas for nearly twenty minutes and the relief was both instant and gratifying. Second, she was filled with a sense of deep pride having just rinsed Sophie’s big brother with an ocean of horrible stink.


“Ahhhhh, smell it all up little man. We’re just getting started.” She teased, wiggling her ass into the cushion a bit farther. Trapped beneath the cruel giantess, Jack was living through a literal nightmare. His little sister’s snotty shitheaded friend had somehow shrunken him down and then fucking farted on him… again! The shit reeking air clogged his throat and lungs, forcing him to start hacking and coughing in an effort to get the foul taste out of his mouth. This gas was nothing like the fart she had blasted him with at the front door. This was a biblical level of evil that was choking the very life from him.


“What, is he awake?” Emma asked, seeing Maddie sitting on the couch with her shorts around her ankles. The tall blonde turned and shot her friend a wicked smile. 


“Yup, just laid a nasty fucking fart on him.” Maddie said, giggling like a giddy schoolgirl. Emma raced over to the couch, grabbing Maddie by the arm and pulled her relatively massive friend off of the couch and off of Jack’s smelly pit. The shrunken man was relieved to see the pale moons disappear from overhead, but quickly started to feel nervous again as Emma’s face appeared overhead.


“Hey little Jack.” She said, peering down into the crevice. He looked up into the colossal eye of the behemoth woman and a pit formed in his stomach. He couldn’t even begin to fathom just how insignificant these girls had made him. Suddenly her face scrunched up into a scowl as she began waving a hand in front of her face. “Oh Jesus Christ that stinks. Here, want to come out of there? Or do you really like the smell of farts?” Emma asked, lowering a pinky down into the crevice. Jack was wary of the monolithic woman. He knew he couldn’t trust her as she was just as responsible for his current predicament as Maddie was. However, if he dwelt any longer in the thick miasma of the volleyball player’s protein-fueled fart, he feared he might just choke to death. Desperate for clean oxygen


“Awww there you go. Really didn’t want to stay down there with Maddie’s fart, did you?” Emma cooed, lifting Jack out of the cushion as he latched onto her pinky finger. “Don’t worry, I’ve got a nice little treat for you.”


Jack’s blood ran cold as he was lifted miles into the air and brought to Emma’s grinning face. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Maddie was being a snotty little bitch by farting on him, but Emma too? What did she have in mind for him? Surely it couldn’t be worse for him than the rancid pocket of gas that Maddie had blasted him with.


“See, not that it really matters to you, but that thing Maddie stuck you with earlier? That was mine. It’s a synthetic chemical that I’ve designed that’s going to help me write my name in history.” Emma said, shimmying her way out of her tight fitting jean shorts, leaving her standing in a pair of green and white striped panties. “Someday, it’ll mean incredible things for the world. Unfortunately it means less incredible things for you. Well, you and every ex boyfriend any of us have had at SDU.” Emma added, giving Jack a menacing smile. She then reached behind her back and pulled the waistband of her panties away from her body, dangling Jack over the crack of her ass.


“Oh fuck, please fucking god don’t do this!” He screeched, pissing his pants as the giantess moved to place the entirety of his body into her asscrack. “Please!!!”

Chapter End Notes:

2 chapters done, 3 to go. If you're interested in a commission of your own, send me a note over on DeviantArt!